#2 2007-11-05 01:50:50

Story archives

For Fuck's sake, will somebody point that moron to a Merriam-Webster's?  I didn't see one fucking "story" on that page.  Zeus, grant me the serenity . . .

#3 2007-11-05 17:09:06

Where I come from, we call those "captions."

#5 2007-11-06 01:57:55

pALEPHx wrote:

Where I come from, we call those "captions."

Thanks, Pale. I've been looking for an excuse to post this:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1096/carrottopfh3.jpg

#6 2007-11-06 02:41:26

Taint wrote:

[/hurl]

Carrot Top reminds me of those sectioned books we used to have as children, where you flipped part of the page to put chicken heads on dog bodies or little boys into frilly dresses. This is obviously the "grown-up" variety. A trannie's head on a gym bunny. I guess the last thing he pulled out of his sight-gag trunk was a gigantic hypodermic filled with some wacky HGH. There's also an uncanny resemblance to Jack Nicholson's Joker. Nice shitstain on his forehead, too.

Last edited by pALEPHx (2007-11-06 02:44:54)

#7 2007-11-06 10:37:12

pALEPHx wrote:

Taint wrote:

[/hurl]

Carrot Top reminds me of those sectioned books we used to have as children, where you flipped part of the page to put chicken heads on dog bodies or little boys into frilly dresses. This is obviously the "grown-up" variety. A trannie's head on a gym bunny. I guess the last thing he pulled out of his sight-gag trunk was a gigantic hypodermic filled with some wacky HGH. There's also an uncanny resemblance to Jack Nicholson's Joker. Nice shitstain on his forehead, too.

Carrot Top was the "Grand Marshall" at our St. Patrick's Day Parade. He hung out afterwards and everything. My kid loves him.

Super-nice (but kinda scary looking). He has permanent eyeliner tattooed on his eye rims. He does look like a tranny (but not hot like Frank Merino).

#8 2007-11-06 11:04:53

sofaking wrote:

Super-nice (but kinda scary looking). He has permanent eyeliner tattooed on his eye rims. He does look like a tranny (but not hot like Frank Merino).

He's got a "bend over boyfriend" look.  I'd eat tempeh & squash off his abs.

#9 2007-11-06 15:00:25

DoucheEllington wrote:

I'd eat tempeh & squash off his abs.

And I'd just tell him to put a fucking shirt on and get the hell away from me.

#10 2007-11-06 16:42:45

Sofie wrote:

He does look like a tranny (but not hot like Frank Merino).

Who?

Board footer

cruelery.com