#1 2009-06-07 23:47:04

not in Jew's 'hood.

#2 2009-06-08 00:02:26

Israel sucks ass!  The world will be better off when the Israelis are driven into the sea!

#3 2009-06-08 00:16:10

It's amazing how anything short of total obeisance to Israel is unacceptable. I don't understand what we get out of this relationship.

Obama said that they should stop the settlements, like they agreed to do. The next day, the headline was that he was trying to overthrow the government.

And when is the expiration date on the holocaust card? I'm sick of hearing about that every time they want to justify some new, completely unrelated shit.

#4 2009-06-08 00:16:47

WTF?  Jews not supporting a left leaning candidate?

#5 2009-06-08 00:29:50

ah297900 wrote:

It's amazing how anything short of total obeisance to Israel is unacceptable. I don't understand what we get out of this relationship.

Obama said that they should stop the settlements, like they agreed to do. The next day, the headline was that he was trying to overthrow the government.

And when is the expiration date on the holocaust card? I'm sick of hearing about that every time they want to justify some new, completely unrelated shit.

The Jews are culturally superior to the arabs...  I agree that they bitch and whine a lot and play the victim card, but that's better than anything the arabs have ever given us.  The U.S. needs to get out of foreign affairs and let the Jews loose to do whatever they want to do, god help the middle East.

#6 2009-06-08 00:31:50

Dirckman wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

The Jews are culturally superior to the arabs...  I agree that they bitch and whine a lot and play the victim card, but that's better than anything the arabs have ever given us.  The U.S. needs to get out of foreign affairs and let the Jews loose to do whatever they want to do, god help the middle East.

You are as thick as two planks... "The Jews are culturally superior to the arabs"  Neither are superior to the other.  get a grip.  Just looking at the way you constructed that speaks volumes.

#7 2009-06-08 00:32:50

I'm a political science major, too, so I know my shit.

lulz

#8 2009-06-08 00:41:13

Dmtdust wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

You are as thick as two planks... "The Jews are culturally superior to the arabs"  Neither are superior to the other.  get a grip.  Just looking at the way you constructed that speaks volumes.

The Jews are culturally superior...  I've never seen a Jewish woman in a Burqa, nor have I heard of the Jews stoning anyone to death in the last century.  I'm not saying that they're not fucked up, but they're way more progessive of a society than any of the Islamic states are.

#9 2009-06-08 00:46:16

Dirckman wrote:

The Jews are culturally superior...  I've never seen a Jewish woman in a Burqa, nor have I heard of the Jews stoning anyone to death in the last century.  I'm not saying that they're not fucked up, but they're way more progessive of a society than any of the Islamic states are.

I hope you realize that most Muslim countries don't make their women wear burqas.

#10 2009-06-08 00:53:28

tojo2000 wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

I hope you realize that most Muslim countries don't make their women wear burqas.

You know my stance...  I think the U.S. should stay out of foreign affairs completely.  We're not there to pick sides or to dictate to anyone their way of life.  If I were to be limited to choose between the Jewish culture and the Arab culture I would choose the Jews.  I hate the concept of multiculturalism and I do believe that certain cultures are superior to others.  Cultures that adopt Western and capitalistic philosophies thrive and the others fail.

#11 2009-06-08 07:54:49

Dirckman wrote:

You know my stance...  I think the U.S. should stay out of foreign affairs completely.

Worked fine in the mid-1910s and late 1930s. The concomitant World Wars were followed by economic booms--jobs for all of us! At least the living ones. It's a win-dead situation.

Oh, and I wasn't talking about jews generally. Most jews I know are as sick of this situation as I am. I was talking about the state of Israel and their apparent feeling of entitlement that we do what is in their national interest, as opposed to ours.

Last edited by ah297900 (2009-06-08 08:06:40)

#12 2009-06-08 09:53:21

fnord wrote:

Israel sucks ass!  The world will be better off when the Israelis are driven into the sea!

You'd probably be surprised at how many American Jews agree.

Mr. Sofie cannot stand Israelis. At least not the ones that reside in the Fairfax district of Los Angeles. He is a Russian/Hungarian Jew, and they always used to scrap with the Israelis.

#13 2009-06-10 02:12:03

Sofie wrote:

He is a Russian/Hungarian Jew . . .

Yeah . . .  Black Sea.  That's my "tribe."  We're not actually Judaic.  A few of our ancestors simply adopted the religion some years a-go, decided that Dog had promised them the Holie land despite the fact that the Palestinians and Sephardi were currently occupying it . . .

< Elvis > There's no such thing as an original sin.
I'm not angry any-more.  < /Elvis >

Board footer

cruelery.com