#1 2007-10-12 00:19:03

I live in small town paradise and a local mess threatens to boil over. I promised myself and everyone else I'd stay out of it but I can't. I'd never forgive myself. I bounced all over creation like our native alewives (herring) to swim back upstream here and spawn. 50 years. Not many of us make it. And I'm damned if I'll let a venomous blotoad fuck it up.

So I'm in and out the next few days. You shouldn't notice a service interruption during the server move. The inmates always ran this asylum anyway. Now it's official.

You guys are posting awesome shit. I pray someone's saving it.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2007-10-12 02:11:27

choad wrote:

I pray someone's saving it.

Do you WANT it saved? I presume you've got some other way to do a back-up or table dump.

#3 2007-10-12 09:18:16

pALEPHx wrote:

choad wrote:

I pray someone's saving it.

Do you WANT it saved? I presume you've got some other way to do a back-up or table dump.

Nightly and more often when I'm worried. Sorry I wasn't specific. I was referring to videos and images.

#4 2007-10-12 13:11:26

I still don't understand entirely, but your anxiety can probably be quelled with a Xanax and a couple of CRON jobs (or some other kind of job, but don't start lookin' at me). If people are desperate for a static hosting space, then I have gigs worth of room in my galleries if they want to serve from there (no posting requirement, but someone would probably want to think twice about pissing me off unnecessarily). No vids though. There are enough free/uncensored sites for those and they eat too much BW.

Board footer

cruelery.com