#2 2010-05-11 21:02:31

kim

I love tumblr.com

and I hate kids.

Last edited by kim (2010-05-11 21:02:53)

#3 2010-05-11 22:22:46

I don't hate kids.

But WOW.

#4 2010-05-11 22:29:04

kim wrote:

I love tumblr.com

and I hate kids.

You have no idea of which you speak; please wake up.

#5 2010-05-11 22:49:17

I announced to my parents sometime around age four that I had no intention of providing them with grandchildren!  It used to infuriate them when they would say "Wait until you have children of your own" and I would reply, "Not going to happen!"

#6 2010-05-11 23:51:57

fnord wrote:

I announced to my parents sometime around age four that I had no intention of providing them with grandchildren!  It used to infuriate them when they would say "Wait until you have children of your own" and I would reply, "Not going to happen!"

Last edited by Emmeran (2010-05-11 23:55:11)

#7 2010-05-12 08:28:52

fnord wrote:

I prefer never to breed myself (cry a little tear, ya'll).  It drives my mom bonkers, bc my brother feels the same.  She has a better chance with him though.

#8 2010-05-12 12:44:10

Roger_That wrote:

fnord wrote:

I prefer never to breed myself (cry a little tear, ya'll).  It drives my mom bonkers, bc my brother feels the same.  She has a better chance with him though.

See, folks, what we have here is a product of the lesbian-feminazi agenda.

#9 2010-05-12 12:48:13

I love it... We talked for 12 years about it, and produced one sprog.  The fundy's fuck like rabbits (guilt and disgust must be a motivator) shooting out their spawn in an endless stream.  When the shite hits the fan...

#10 2010-05-12 13:31:19

I don't mean to make this political, but I did hear an interesting observation.  As Dusty mentioned, the fundy's pump out the spawn, and in contrast, liberals generally do not.  One theory of politics goes something like this.  Since conservatives have more children, they are more inclined to want a sustainable economy, not pass debt on to the next generation, and, in their minds at least, keep alive the American Dream for their kids.  On the other hand, liberals, with no children's future to consider, are more prone to preserving their own current lifestyle.  Just a theory.

#11 2010-05-12 13:41:25

And as a theory, it sucks.  It means otoh that Liberals have more self-control, and care about the foot-print they leave via spawnage etc.

This was an unnecessary addendum to the said discussion.

#12 2010-05-12 13:49:38

Taint wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

fnord wrote:

See, folks, what we have here is a product of the lesbian-feminazi agenda.

I'm so far from that it's funny.

Board footer

cruelery.com