#2 2015-01-29 19:18:55

Bravo to this father.  I hope this kind of action catches on elsewhere.

#3 2015-01-30 09:16:13

The irony was not lost on him.

But the irony of pushing for a policy, which most likely is already state law anyway, that includes his own fucking child is?  Jesus Christ.  If you have a Bubble Kid then keep your own kid at home instead of trying to force hundreds of other people to accommodate you.  You're the one with the problem, don't inconvenience others when the simpler solution is to homeschool your sick kid.  Fucker.  No, George, not bravo to this prick.

Maybe I just don't read enough sources but none of the Disney measel outbreak stories that have ginned up in the wake of all this have identified whether or not the affected individuals are vaccinated or not.  If they are vaccinated(which I would stake my goddamned life on) then why are they catching this disease?  Hmm, could it be because vaccines don't confer lifelong immunity and most titers are absent even a few months after the shot?  If they aren't why aren't they being villified individually and not some amorphous group of "parents who don't vaccinate"?

#4 2015-01-30 11:00:01

Scotty wrote:

Maybe I just don't read enough sources but none of the Disney measel outbreak stories that have ginned up in the wake of all this have identified whether or not the affected individuals are vaccinated or not.  If they are vaccinated(which I would stake my goddamned life on) then why are they catching this disease?  Hmm, could it be because vaccines don't confer lifelong immunity and most titers are absent even a few months after the shot?  If they aren't why aren't they being villified individually and not some amorphous group of "parents who don't vaccinate"?

Of the 87 cases, six were either not old enough to be vaccinated or had been but it didn't last.

If you don't vaccinate you're an idiot. Dude, Smallpox.

#5 2015-01-30 11:17:29

Baywolfe wrote:

or had been but it didn't last.

Explain please.

#6 2015-01-30 11:32:33

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

or had been but it didn't last.

Explain please.

I'm trying to find the article for the exact quote, but the gist is, some people don't develop the anti-bodies from the vaccine.

#8 2015-01-30 11:35:55

I get it, no one reads what I post.

Fucking Minnie Mouse & The Idiots

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#9 2015-01-30 11:47:06

Scotty wrote:

The irony was not lost on him.

But the irony of pushing for a policy, which most likely is already state law anyway, that includes his own fucking child is?  Jesus Christ.  If you have a Bubble Kid then keep your own kid at home instead of trying to force hundreds of other people to accommodate you.  You're the one with the problem, don't inconvenience others when the simpler solution is to homeschool your sick kid.  Fucker.  No, George, not bravo to this prick.

I agree with George; if parents want to live a flaky anti-social lifestyle that involves not giving a shit about the possible endangerment of other people's children, THEY should be the ones who home school!

#10 2015-01-30 12:02:24

fnord wrote:

I agree with George; if parents want to live a flaky anti-social lifestyle that involves not giving a shit about the possible endangerment of other people's children, THEY should be the ones who home school!

Who the hell are you and if you are truly Fnord where the hell have you been twinky-boy?

#11 2015-01-31 11:08:53

Emmeran wrote:

Who the hell are you and if you are truly Fnord where the hell have you been twinky-boy?

I've posted occasionally in the last few months, but I don't have the free time I once had to spend hours on the net looking for freaky shit to post here. Now that I'm no longer taking care of Partner™ I have a job, and have to cope with that disgusting group of loser assholes known as the public.

#12 2015-02-02 12:15:58

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/0 … 93806.html

Gov. Christie doesn't believe a woman should be able to control her own body, but she should be allowed to choose whether or not her children run the risk of death or disability from preventable illnesses!

Last edited by fnord (2015-02-02 12:16:55)

#13 2015-02-02 19:42:35

fnord wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/02/chris-christie-vaccinations_n_6593806.html

Gov. Christie doesn't believe a woman should be able to control her own body, but she should be allowed to choose whether or not her children run the risk of death or disability from preventable illnesses!

And his PAC is called LMFAO

#15 2015-02-11 00:30:19

Excellent!

#16 2015-02-11 01:40:31

What Dusty said.

#18 2015-02-12 13:45:02

I ignore this subject as best I can because like generations of put upon school children before me, I learned this shit was settled science hundreds of years ago. The Washington Post quoted from the same passage last week I remember reading in 1964.

In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the small-pox, taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly, and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation. This I mention for the sake of parents who omit that operation, on the supposition that they should never forgive themselves if a child died under it; my example showing that the regret may be the same either way, and that, therefore, the safer should be chosen. ~ Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin.

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/feartheman.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Board footer

cruelery.com