#1 2007-11-04 12:08:31

The dictator who smelt it, dealt it.

After the war, U.S. intelligence officers discovered that Morell was pumping Hitler with 28 different drugs, including eye-drops that contained 10 percent cocaine (up to 10 treatment a day), a concoction made from human placenta and “potency pills” made from ground bull’s testicles.

I couldn't improve upon the existing titles.

#2 2007-11-04 19:40:25

opsec wrote:

I couldn't improve upon the existing titles.

"Der Farterland" was taken?

But yeah, most people know by now that Hitler was speedballed half out of his head for years. The 'uncontrollable flatulence' doesn't surprise me. Not much that came out of that ugly little man was going to smell like roses.

#3 2007-11-05 02:22:27

Pale wrote:

But yeah, most people know by now that Hitler was speedballed half out of his head for years. The 'uncontrollable flatulence' doesn't surprise me. Not much that came out of that ugly little man was going to smell like roses.

That would certainly explain his preference for high altitudes (Nice thin air to impair the nostrils' senses).  If we ever get the ability to up-load to the server, I'll have to dig up the photographs which I took at the Eagle's Nest back in the early 90's - Beautiful views.

#4 2007-11-05 08:58:05

Actually, it was my dad's troops that first overtook the Eagle's Nest - I have a picture of him sitting in Hitler's bathtub.  I also still have a pre-war parabellum he grabbed from the weapons cache there.  Nice piece, and shoots like a dream.  None of that cheap tin-steel from which they made the later ones, and that jammed horribly.  This one runs through a full clip easy as you please.

#5 2007-11-05 09:24:18

whosasailorthen wrote:

I also still have a pre-war parabellum he grabbed from the weapons cache there.  Nice piece, and shoots like a dream.

I have an officer's piece, taken in 1940. All the parts have the same serials, including the clip, but the bluing and straw are largely gone. The holster's in good condition, stamped with Nazi Eagle and SS markings. 9mm ain't my fun, but it's great for naughty nazi role play.

#6 2007-11-05 09:45:47

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

9mm ain't my fun, but it's great for naughty nazi role play.

Auf die knie, und winsel um vergebung!

I'd better stop before the BF comes after me.  German, the language of kink.  I'm so glad the roofucker speaks it.  It definitely has a place in the boudoir.

#7 2007-11-05 11:28:31

Roger_That wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

9mm ain't my fun, but it's great for naughty nazi role play.

Auf die knie, und winsel um vergebung!

I'd better stop before the BF comes after me.  German, the language of kink.  I'm so glad the roofucker speaks it.  It definitely has a place in the boudoir.

Want to translate that? Even Bablefish has a problem with it.

#8 2007-11-05 11:41:32

It means "On your knees, and whimper for forgiveness".

Last edited by Roger_That (2007-11-05 11:43:11)

Board footer

cruelery.com