#2 2007-11-08 12:59:22

Half Asshat Dusty.  I posted it the other day.  However, this is a different version and due to the lack of detailed search, you are hereby granted a dispensation.
https://cruelery.com/viewtopic.php?id=1083

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2007-11-08 13:12:55

Jeez.  Batting a Thousand.  I guess I have to get my nose out of the picture thread.

#4 2007-11-09 05:38:25

I own a Dodge PU that was hit by a team of Amish mules. They had bolted away from the 10 yo farmer's kid and were running at full tilt for a head on impact. At the last second they leaped, clearing the grill with one crashing through the windshield, crushing the cab and landing upside down on the front seat.

The brand new truck was totaled but the front end was undamaged. It looked like skylab had fallen on it. The Amish farmer, not having auto insurance, showed up a week later and paid in cash for it. I had another Dodge that was 10 years older but the body was exactly the same. So I cut the roofs off both, welded the good one on and swapped all the body panels and glass. 

I kept the seat with the mule's blood on it. Oh and most surprising to us all, the mules lived if not quite being able to plow another day.

Board footer

cruelery.com