#1 2007-11-08 13:24:29

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh … oet108.xml
rhyme rhyme go away do 5 years another day...

#2 2007-11-08 14:31:14

Hmm. I might have dissented on this one (as a judge in the case, not against the link). I find it curious that she went from writing crappy love poems to crappy terror incitements, roughly around the same time she started wearing a hijab/burkah/chador. Just because she fancied herself starting her very own Tupacolypse doesn't make her much worse than the other tepid gothgurls who pen hackneyed lines about their "ebon hearts and crystal tears." I'm guessing she suffered some personal trauma around the time her writing changed, and not a religious epiphany. Regardless, both the UK and the US have gotten a lot jumpier about what constitutes free speech anymore, and the UK never had the right as we do.

I have a feeling I just channelled Fnord. Must...shower...

#3 2007-11-08 14:43:05

Last time a family member was back to Old Blighty, they reported that where once were corner churches, Mosques were... and as more than usual, the Pak's were unfriendly, and the frikkin' hajab was everywhere.  You never have known rudeness or surliness like trying to get something to eat at the corner take-away, and you happen to be from the country they have re-located to.

I feel sorry for her, but hey.  Look at her taste in entertainment.  And she cried.  Cute.

Board footer

cruelery.com