• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Three Brothers Sue Mormon Church For Sexual Abuse

#2 2009-12-26 22:22:33

What do you expect? Mom has no money and the BSA is broke and has really, really good lawyers. Mormons, they got money to burn.

#3 2009-12-26 23:28:43

No way would I leave a kid of mine alone with members of a cult that has its own special underwear.

#4 2009-12-27 01:26:42

"When I realized he was in my community and I saw him in a car when I drove by, I literally shook. I am a 44-year-old man. I literally shook at his presence," said John Doe No. 1.

The Mormon church makes a convienent target and attractive headline here....but let's take a peek at the real issue.

The men's mother still lives with Mr. Knox. They said she was aware of the abuse and trusted the church to fix it.

Of the many things I have against the Mormon church as a one-time insider, child abuse is not one of them.  Keep in mind that this is a group that will deny you your special undies for partaking in masturbation; this sure as hell isn't covered up there and it definitely isn't institutionalized as the Catholics do.

I think we have a bit of red-neck mommy issue going on here...

#5 2009-12-27 14:01:49

Emmeran wrote:

\
Keep in mind that this is a group that will deny you your special undies for partaking in masturbation;

I thought the magic underwear protected you from self-abuse.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Three Brothers Sue Mormon Church For Sexual Abuse

Board footer

cruelery.com