• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Gawker Names Douche of the Decade; Douche Threatens Lawsuit

#1 2009-12-28 23:06:53

The article in question (the comments are fun).

JoeDouche's response:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/18_doucheemail.jpg

Words cannot do justice to how hard I laughed at that photo when I first saw it.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Last edited by George Orr (2009-12-28 23:08:02)

#2 2009-12-28 23:57:16

Man I would so have to be on massive amounts of X to pound his ass, and I HATE this dude so much that I'd like to ...

oh never mind.

Anyway, I'm hoping he'll run into my niece when she turns 18, and she'll run him into her fist, knees, and possibly forehead.  She's a beautiful girl who also likes to beat douchebags.

#3 2009-12-28 23:59:55

I think the best of the comments is this one:

"We regret the errant tap of the space bar when we referred to Mr. Francis, therapist."

#5 2009-12-29 01:22:07

bezoar_d'coeur wrote:

Man I would so have to be on massive amounts of X to pound his ass, and I HATE this dude so much that I'd like to ...

Pardon me, are you from planet earth?  I have never heard of anyone on X pounding someones ass.

#6 2009-12-29 02:06:07

Dmtdust wrote:

bezoar_d'coeur wrote:

Pardon me, are you from planet earth?  I have never heard of anyone on X pounding someones ass.

I've done X while poundi- um. Sorry. Wrong thread.

#7 2009-12-29 02:11:14

Taint wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

bezoar_d'coeur wrote:

Now Taint, we know you are capable of many things.  Please elucidate, mon cher.

#8 2009-12-29 13:37:22

Taint wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

What Taint said.

#9 2009-12-29 14:12:02

So Bezoar, you didn't mean physical violence, just a bit of ruff n tumble buttsech?

#10 2009-12-29 15:12:37

Dmtdust wrote:

So Bezoar, you didn't mean physical violence, just a bit of ruff n tumble buttsech?

They are not mutually exclusive.  I might be able to have some kind of artificial and mutually unsatisfying buttsex with that cretin if I were on x AND beating the shit out of him with a lead pipe, baseball bat, whatever.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Gawker Names Douche of the Decade; Douche Threatens Lawsuit

Board footer

cruelery.com