#1 2010-01-02 13:44:28

White Trash mom tattooes her little chitlins...

I wouldn't be shocked if she's already taught them how to make crystal meth.

#2 2010-01-02 14:13:47

I hope these kids are fostered out, because this is an unfit parent if ever I've heard of one. 

Oddly, I've never heard of a kid with two mommies or two daddies being treated in this fashion.  What's up with that?

#3 2010-01-02 14:58:02

Don't look, George!

Callie Starnes, Eyewitness News Reporter wrote:

Marsh defends her actions saying the kids were begging for tattoo's like her's.

#4 2010-01-02 15:57:52

square wrote:

Don't look, George!

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!

#5 2010-01-02 17:09:01

Montecore wrote:

I hope these kids are fostered out, because this is an unfit parent if ever I've heard of one. 

Oddly, I've never heard of a kid with two mommies or two daddies being treated in this fashion.  What's up with that?

That's easy.  Gay couples do not give birth to unplanned/unwanted children.

Last edited by fnord (2010-01-02 17:19:40)

#6 2010-01-02 18:05:16

"That's easy.  Gay couples do not give birth to unplanned/unwanted children."

Well, duh.  A slight plumbing problem, no?

#7 2010-01-02 18:24:08

Dmtdust wrote:

"That's easy.  Gay couples do not give birth to unplanned/unwanted children."  (quote from fnord)

Well, duh.  A slight plumbing problem, no?

Gay couples have children, but it takes a bit of planning and money plus discussion by both parties about whether or not they want children and are willing to commit to them.  There is also the matter of gay relationships not being recognized that prevents a unilateral decision by one party to become a parent, because if the other partner doesn't want children he/she can walk away with no financial responsibility for the child.  To be honest though, there is no reason in this day and age for heterosexual sex to result in unwanted offspring other than stupidity, sentimentality, or misguided religious delusions.  I find it shocking that many people spend more time and thought in selecting the car (or Christmas tree!) they want than in planning for the addition of a child into their lives.

#8 2010-01-02 19:17:42

We talked for 12 years before hand, does that count?

#9 2010-01-02 19:51:52

Dmtdust wrote:

But did you spring for the warranty?

#10 2010-01-02 20:03:55

fnord wrote:

Gay couples have children, but it takes a bit of planning and money plus discussion by both parties about whether or not they want children and are willing to commit to them.  There is also the matter of gay relationships not being recognized that prevents a unilateral decision by one party to become a parent, because if the other partner doesn't want children he/she can walk away with no financial responsibility for the child.  To be honest though, there is no reason in this day and age for heterosexual sex to result in unwanted offspring other than stupidity, sentimentality, or misguided religious delusions.  I find it shocking that many people spend more time and thought in selecting the car (or Christmas tree!) they want than in planning for the addition of a child into their lives.

There you go, taking the fun out of everything again....

fnord wrote:

To be honest though, there is no reason in this day and age for heterosexual sex to result in unwanted offspring other than stupidity, sentimentality, or misguided religious delusions.

How dare you so casually forget complacency.

Last edited by Emmeran (2010-01-02 20:06:45)

#11 2010-01-02 20:09:31

Emmeran wrote:

How dare you so casually forget complacency.

He probably couldn't be bothered.

#12 2010-01-02 21:37:32

Taint wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

But did you spring for the warranty?

Actually, yes.  Of course I kept the conversation going until it was almost toooooo late.

Board footer

cruelery.com