• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Boys, there is a cure for that Gay Life Style! No Really!

#2 2010-01-20 22:07:11

I'm...speechless.

#3 2010-01-20 22:13:46

Yeah.  I know what you mean.  I have a dear friend, one of our best men at our wedding (or maid of honor, well, you know) who after 15 years with his boyfriend from college left said boyfriend, moved in with some upper class wench from the snobby bits of Edinburgh and got married, then had 4 kids.  At the end of it, he left said doxy, and now is back as gay as a 3 pound note.

#4 2010-01-20 22:50:40

Wow. He discovered that gay people might want to feel the love of having children. At least in the UK they are mostly legally allowed to do so. You mean being gay isn't all about bath houses, pink boas and Fire Island? Who would have thunk it???

#5 2010-01-20 23:23:40

GooberMcNutly wrote:

You mean being gay isn't all about bath houses, pink boas and Fire Island? Who would have thunk it???

You mean it isn't? Shit.

#6 2010-01-21 00:24:20

Just what this world needs. 

Another guy who's going try to fool himself and some nice woman who deserves better, while his kneecaps keep finding their way back to the gloryhole all by themselves, somehow...

#7 2010-01-21 01:04:43

Dmtdust wrote:

Yeah.  I know what you mean.  I have a dear friend, one of our best men at our wedding (or maid of honor, well, you know) who after 15 years with his boyfriend from college left said boyfriend, moved in with some upper class wench from the snobby bits of Edinburgh and got married, then had 4 kids.  At the end of it, he left said doxy, and now is back as gay as a 3 pound note.

There are very few true homosexuals, maybe 1% of the population.  However there a quite a few, maybe even enough to create a minority, of multi-sexuals.  Currently, these folk are claimed by the fags, but the truth is far more difficult.

The vast majority of lesbians (such as my daughter) are lesbians for lack of attention and need for affection.  The vast majority of "gay" men are really into the 'fuck anything' class.

The actual homosexual lifestyle is extremely rare and a very difficult situation, I personally don't wish it on anyone.  Happiness just isn't a part of that scenario.

The Biological Imperative to Reproduce trumps all, it is a demand placed on all existant beings - from herbs to herbivores, from herbivores to carnevores.

We can dance around it as much as we like in our PC world, but the reality is the survival of the seed and the species.  True homosexuals are outlyers and completely pointless when truly considering the meaning of life.

#8 2010-01-21 02:58:59

Gender is a slippery slope, and as many mammalian species have homosexual members and various permutations I think in general that Gender Modalities actually are a bit of a blur.  I don't think we really know what is going on, and I do not think we can discount the effect of groups of various genders having an overall effect on the Darwinian flow.  It is not a question of either or, or male or female etc..   I don't think that homosexuality is outside of the Darwinian flow, because, nothing, nothing is.  Nature does not waste, and I think we haven't a clue yet on what is really going on.  There is nothing PC in this, but a deep curiosity as to what is really happening. 

Culture is the definer here in many ways but, it is not the whole answer either.  Our reactions to gender issues is a cultural issue, there are plenty of anthropological works that point this out in spades.

Last edited by Dmtdust (2010-01-21 03:06:43)

#9 2010-01-21 03:34:55

The actual homosexual lifestyle is extremely rare and a very difficult situation, I personally don't wish it on anyone.  Happiness just isn't a part of that scenario.

Unhappy people, straight, gay, or any of the permutations in between, are unhappy because they haven't figured out how to be content.

#10 2010-01-21 05:52:07

Emmeran wrote:

There are very few true homosexuals, maybe 1% of the population.  However there a quite a few, maybe even enough to create a minority, of multi-sexuals.  Currently, these folk are claimed by the fags, but the truth is far more difficult.

The vast majority of lesbians (such as my daughter) are lesbians for lack of attention and need for affection.  The vast majority of "gay" men are really into the 'fuck anything' class.

The Biological Imperative to Reproduce trumps all, it is a demand placed on all existant beings - from herbs to herbivores, from herbivores to carnevores.

We can dance around it as much as we like in our PC world, but the reality is the survival of the seed and the species.  True homosexuals are outlyers and completely pointless when truly considering the meaning of life.

I feel sorry for you and your daughter that you believe her being a lesbian is due to her being an Attention Whore.  Your daughter needs affection like all women; she just isn’t interested in getting it from a man.  Perhaps she’s having a bit of difficulty with the coming out process.  Many gay men and lesbians go through a flaming nasty bitch or militant angry dyke phase and get over it after they mature a bit.  If you’re sad about the possibility of her not giving you grandchildren, don’t worry about it.  Many women who have no desire to let a penis get anywhere near them feel an overwhelming urge to become a mother.  There is zero correlation between enjoying the missionary position and being a good mother.

The vast majority of men are really into the fuck anything class.  The problem for straight men is that most women won’t get with that program.  Gay men cover the whole spectrum from total slut to absolute monogamy and at different times in their lives may be on different points on that continuum.  I discovered fairly early that the endless circus of anonymous penises didn’t work for me.  I always had a group of fuck buddies and a relationship would develop with one of them.  The rest of the fuck buddies would be put on hold and when the relationship ended I would start seeing any of the fuck buddies who were still available and begin looking for new fuck buddies.  After Partner™ and I got together, my former fuck buddies became good friends.  Partner™ operated in a similar manner and we have several former fuck buddies in common. 

You make quite an assumption about homosexuality and happiness being mutually exclusive.  I’ll admit I wasn’t happy in my late teens and early twenties when I was dealing with coming out, and the reactions of my family and friends had a lot to do with that.  That’s all in the past and I would say I’ve had a happy and satisfying life since then.  I have absolutely no desire to become heterosexual.  I would find this almost as disturbing as becoming black. 

Homosexuality isn’t completely pointless; it increases the number of adults available to provide for dependent children in extended family groups.  Tribes that produced homosexuals had a significant survival advantage over other groups and this is why it became so common.  Women usually didn’t have a choice about whether or not they were going to produce children; therefore because lesbianism didn’t offer as much of a survival advantage it didn’t become as common in the gene pool.

#11 2010-01-21 07:25:20

Taint wrote:

Unhappy people, straight, gay, or any of the permutations in between, are unhappy because they haven't figured out how to be content.

Well put.
I, for example, fall into the fuck anything that moves catagory(except not men,I dig chicks) My wife doesn't seem to mind and we are happy as a clam. People who try to hide thier lifestyle from others bring misery as do the people who make you feel like you should hide your lifestyle.
Stoned

Last edited by Bigcat (2010-01-21 07:28:55)

#12 2010-01-21 08:29:47

Taint wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

You mean being gay isn't all about bath houses, pink boas and Fire Island? Who would have thunk it???

You mean it isn't? Shit.

Falling off the bandwagon?

#13 2010-01-21 09:40:22

Taint wrote:

Ack!  I do know that, I got a little carried away in my drunkeness; happiness is truly a mindset.  I do stand by my first sentence though, it is (unfortunately) a difficult lifestyle even here in California.  It takes an intelligent populace to create a society in which that situation does not exist and with the reproduction rate of the idiots in this world that society will never truly exist.

#14 2010-01-21 09:50:04

fnord wrote:

I feel sorry for you and your daughter that you believe her being a lesbian is due to her being an Attention Whore.  Your daughter needs affection like all women; she just isn’t interested in getting it from a man.  Perhaps she’s having a bit of difficulty with the coming out process.  Many gay men and lesbians go through a flaming nasty bitch or militant angry dyke phase and get over it after they mature a bit.  If you’re sad about the possibility of her not giving you grandchildren, don’t worry about it.  Many women who have no desire to let a penis get anywhere near them feel an overwhelming urge to become a mother.  There is zero correlation between enjoying the missionary position and being a good mother.

The vast majority of men are really into the fuck anything class.  The problem for straight men is that most women won’t get with that program.  Gay men cover the whole spectrum from total slut to absolute monogamy and at different times in their lives may be on different points on that continuum.  I discovered fairly early that the endless circus of anonymous penises didn’t work for me.  I always had a group of fuck buddies and a relationship would develop with one of them.  The rest of the fuck buddies would be put on hold and when the relationship ended I would start seeing any of the fuck buddies who were still available and begin looking for new fuck buddies.  After Partner™ and I got together, my former fuck buddies became good friends.  Partner™ operated in a similar manner and we have several former fuck buddies in common. 

You make quite an assumption about homosexuality and happiness being mutually exclusive.  I’ll admit I wasn’t happy in my late teens and early twenties when I was dealing with coming out, and the reactions of my family and friends had a lot to do with that.  That’s all in the past and I would say I’ve had a happy and satisfying life since then.  I have absolutely no desire to become heterosexual.  I would find this almost as disturbing as becoming black. 

Homosexuality isn’t completely pointless; it increases the number of adults available to provide for dependent children in extended family groups.  Tribes that produced homosexuals had a significant survival advantage over other groups and this is why it became so common.  Women usually didn’t have a choice about whether or not they were going to produce children; therefore because lesbianism didn’t offer as much of a survival advantage it didn’t become as common in the gene pool.

Don't cry for my daughter, she has an understanding and supportive father however she is no longer allowed to do overnights anywhere her current girlfriend is overnighting - same rules as if she were dating a boy. 

As much as I like to taunt and troll the homosexual society for lacking a genetic and social purpose I truly don't give a shit; unlike you I don't believe someone is lesser because their genetics are different (race) or faulty (homosexual).

#15 2010-01-21 10:36:54

Nature doesn't waste?  Gotta disagree.  In all species, a large number of young don't survive to breeding age; many of those that do never get the chance to mate.  In group-living primates, large-ish bands of "loser males" hang around the outskirts of mixed-sex troops dominated by males and females who will not allow them to live and travel with them.

And then there are human pedophiles, and furries.  Along with accidents of biology that render many of us useless or undesirable, unfortunate crystallizing incidents in our psychological and social development contribute towards many of us being debris washed up on the banks of reproductive utility.  Fuck ups happen, and lots of them; we don't have to have a purpose.

#16 2010-01-21 12:56:30

human pedophiles and furries are cultural artifacts.  Though we all make choices on behavour...

Yeah agreed about the waste, I realized there was a hole in that statement, but I was too tired to amend.

I do think that there are larger forces here at work than we have figured out.

#17 2010-01-21 15:09:28

I just like his phrase I emerged with a dashing new haircut and a desire to procreate. 

I know that every time I get a haircut I want to impregnate somebody.  Also, whenever I fill my gas tank, I have an overwhelming urge to fill the pool with ravioli and jump in.

#18 2010-01-21 17:00:28

Fled wrote:

Also, whenever I fill my gas tank, I have an overwhelming urge to fill the pool with ravioli and jump in.

Omigod! You too?

#19 2010-01-21 19:19:20

Fled wrote:

I just like his phrase I emerged with a dashing new haircut and a desire to procreate. 

I know that every time I get a haircut I want to impregnate somebody.  Also, whenever I fill my gas tank, I have an overwhelming urge to fill the pool with ravioli and jump in.

Well, at least you don't pull the nozzle out at the last moment and spray your gas all over the car!

I, on the other hand, love to put the nozzle in, smack my car on the back bumper and say "You like that, don'cha!"

#20 2010-01-21 22:27:43

I want it all to change.  I don't want to read articles like this: http://www1.voanews.com/english/news/eu … 39372.html  I want people to be respected, and loved.  Though this happened in our Fnord's (Brave New World!) "Turd World", (which btw I vehemently disagree with his views on, and I still dig him) I want to see a cessation of this crap.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Boys, there is a cure for that Gay Life Style! No Really!

Board footer

cruelery.com