#2 2010-03-05 07:01:08

Good lord. What kind of medication induces a 50 year coma?

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/assassinofyouth.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2010-03-05 07:45:14

Thank God these criminals are off the street. Young kids these days, always running around "visiting common nuisance" and smoking thier reefer.

#4 2010-03-05 10:33:53

“It definitely tied up our units (for about two hours),” Heaton said...“The officers did a great job of identifying the odor and confirming the suspicious activity and suspicious noise,” Heaton said.

The whole article is hysterical.  How did you find this?

I nearly choked on my coffee over this:

A $155 cash bond was set for all three.

#5 2010-03-05 10:39:05

The caller advised that there was suspicious activity, strange noises and unusual odors coming from the apartment. When GPD officers arrived, the strange smell was identified as “burnt marijuana,” Chief Heaton reported.

You know, I think my pipe emits a similar odor. You don't suppose there's marijuana in it, do you?

#6 2010-03-05 10:52:39

Taint wrote:

The caller advised that there was suspicious activity, strange noises and unusual odors coming from the apartment. When GPD officers arrived, the strange smell was identified as “burnt marijuana,” Chief Heaton reported.

You know, I think my pipe emits a similar odor. You don't suppose there's marijuana in it, do you?

I honestly wouldn't be a bit suprised if one of those crazy criminals snuck into your pad, put reefer in your pipe and ran off. They are probably trying to get you hooked on the dope and then they will sell it to you for an unfair price. Pretty soon you'll be selling off your wordly things to support your habit. You better call the police and tell them what is going on.

Here is the number: 911

#7 2010-03-05 11:22:00

Bigcat wrote:

Taint wrote:

I honestly wouldn't be a bit suprised if one of those crazy criminals snuck into your pad, put reefer in your pipe and ran off. They are probably trying to get you hooked on the dope and then they will sell it to you for an unfair price. Pretty soon you'll be selling off your wordly things to support your habit. You better call the police and tell them what is going on.

Here is the number: 911

Thanks, Bigcat. I can't tell you how grateful I am that I can always turn to HS for the voice of reason.

#8 2010-03-05 17:21:27

kim

Funny, last night the BF and I watched Reefer Madness - Rifrtrax! Which I only just discovered and O Lordy, am I happy I did. Who would have thought you would be hearing those same old voices making fun of movies like Harry Potter, Terminator, and Batman. Plus, they are available on Netflix.

Side note, I am sick so I wasn't even able to get high while watching Reefer Madness ... which was incredibly disappointing.

#9 2010-03-05 17:42:29

All this time I've been living in a marijuana den and I didn't even know it. You know it's crazy shit like this that's got people smoking K2.

#10 2010-05-06 03:20:05

Below is a video of a swat team raid on the home of a pot smoker.  They killed one of his dogs in front of his 7 year old child and injured the other.  The “dangerous criminal” had a pipe, a grinder, and a tiny amount of pot.  The video is disturbing. 

Here is a link to the local paper’s account of the raid, the family's statement and the police department's justification for it's over the top actions that could have resulted in the death of one or more people at the home they raided.

#11 2010-05-06 06:50:20

The officers did a great job of identifying the odor and confirming the suspicious activity and suspicious noise,” Heaton said.

I'm trying to imagine what the "suspicious noise" might have been.  Any guesses?  Coughing?  Bubbling water?

#12 2010-05-06 07:37:41

Fled wrote:

Any guesses?

The sound of illegal smiles?

#13 2010-05-06 10:55:46

fnord wrote:

Below is a video of a swat team raid on the home of a pot smoker.  They killed one of his dogs in front of his 7 year old child and injured the other.  The “dangerous criminal” had a pipe, a grinder, and a tiny amount of pot.  The video is disturbing. 

Here is a link to the local paper’s account of the raid, the family's statement and the police department's justification for it's over the top actions that could have resulted in the death of one or more people at the home they raided.

Mr. Whitworth gets around

More raids

Last edited by Emmeran (2010-05-06 10:57:59)

#14 2010-05-07 00:19:41

Did anyone else notice along the sidebar, a link to "Fantasy NASCAR"? How much more bereft of life can a community get?

#15 2010-05-07 01:24:41

fnord wrote:

Below is a video of a swat team raid on the home of a pot smoker.

I lived in Columbia, MO in the 70s, then again in the 80s and witnessed that brain damaged swat team in action more times than care to remember. The whole town is fucked, a magnet attracting college bound rejects from all corners of the compass.

Board footer

cruelery.com