#1 2010-06-12 23:09:07

https://cruelery.com/uploads/13_plus_size_muslim_swimsuit.jpg

~Click~

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2010-06-13 19:02:23

Then why does the model look Mormon?

#3 2010-06-13 22:27:58

The fat lady in the swimming raincoat is a Kuffar, a dirty non-believing whore who shamelessly shows her face to the world.  That’s why she looks like a Mormon; she may actually be one.  Many of the models appear to be White Kuffars.  Mark Twain said that Arab women are hideous dogs, and that Arab men insist they cover their faces so the public would not have to gaze upon ugliness as they went about their daily business.

#4 2010-06-13 22:38:35

fnord wrote:

Mark Twain said that Arab women are hideous dogs, and that Arab men insist they cover their faces so the public would not have to gaze upon ugliness as they went about their daily business.

I feel the need to ask you to prove that one, fnord.
I have read some Clemens in my time and missed that little gem.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2010-06-13 23:16:36)

#5 2010-06-13 23:26:02

MSG Tripps wrote:

fnord wrote:

Mark Twain said that Arab women are hideous dogs, and that Arab men insist they cover their faces so the public would not have to gaze upon ugliness as they went about their daily business.

I feel the need to ask you to prove that one, fnord.
I have read some Clemens in my time and missed that little gem.

I'm not taking sides here, but Trips, you never read "Innocents Abroad"?

Commend me to Fennimore Cooper to find beauty in the Indians, and to Grimes to find it in the Arabs. Arab men are often fine looking, but Arab women are not. We can all believe that the Virgin Mary was beautiful; it is not natural to think otherwise; but does it follow that it is our duty to find beauty in these present women of Nazareth?

I have caught a glimpse of the faces of several Moorish women (for they are only human, and will expose their faces for the admiration of a Christian dog when no male Moor is by), and I am full of veneration for the wisdom that leads them to cover up such atrocious ugliness.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2010-06-13 23:36:33)

#6 2010-06-13 23:57:03

whosasailorthen wrote:

"Innocents Abroad"?

I have caught a glimpse of the faces of several Moorish women (for they are only human, and will expose their faces for the admiration of a Christian dog when no male Moor is by), and I am full of veneration for the wisdom that leads them to cover up such atrocious ugliness.

I stand corrected.  Very corrected.  My only excuse would be; I have more than a few holes in my memory.
Buy it?

#7 2010-06-14 01:20:34

Of course, they have 'em for fatties, too.  **shudder**

#8 2010-06-14 08:23:37

I just got back from a cruise on Carnival. Do they have them for American fatties too?

When I was a kid, we went to the beach and "saw some skin". Now it appears that the "skin" is being delivered by the truck load. Tube tops, terry cloth pants and swim suits with cleavage to the belly button should NOT be made in sizes greater than 14 or so. I love zaftig women, but the phrase "let it all hang out" should not be taken literally.

Board footer

cruelery.com