#2 2010-07-17 19:39:11

Thanks Goddess! At first I thought it was a site about luring women to stay in your home and raping them! I'm so relieved it's just a record made by a bunch of lets-play-militia jerkoffs.

#3 2010-07-17 20:18:24

I still struggle with why y'all are so supportive of foreign nationals abandoning their patriotic responsibilities to camp out in our country.  They are citizens of other countries and have an inheirent responsibility to unfuck their own nations.

Every time we support them we doom yet another generation in their home country; perpetuation of a never ending cycle.

(Que Tojo with his gut feelings about the human tragedy)

#4 2010-07-17 20:30:45

I put it up because of all the discussions we had, honestly no motives but to generate conversation.

So, who among you are Indigenous dwellers of Turtle Island?

#5 2010-07-17 21:30:29

The simple solution would be to round up all the Mexicans and their anchor sprogs and grind them into fertilizer.  There would be a massive stampede in the other direction if we would just take this simple step to rid America of unwanted wetbacks.

#6 2010-07-17 21:56:47

fnord wrote:

The simple solution would be to round up all the Mexicans and their anchor sprogs and grind them into fertilizer.  There would be a massive stampede in the other direction if we would just take this simple step to rid America of unwanted wetbacks.

Don't be so dramatic.

#7 2010-07-17 22:57:29

Dmtdust wrote:

fnord wrote:

Don't be so dramatic.

He's not being dramatic, it's a modest proposal.

#8 2010-07-18 00:52:57

That's what I am afraid of...

#9 2010-07-18 10:42:52

That only deals with 60% of the problem - you still have all the Poles, Chinks and Flips to deal with.

#10 2010-07-18 11:07:38

Not to mention all these fucking Irish...

#11 2010-07-18 11:48:02

and the Rooskies.

All these racist bastards automatically think "Mexican" when the subject of foreign trespassers comes up; why are liberals always the biggists racists?

#12 2010-07-18 23:47:50

I just want to keep out those smug Canadians.

#13 2010-07-19 01:02:48

However I would like to be very clear, the Brazilian dancers are very welcome - regardless of immigration status.

#14 2010-07-19 04:53:18

Why not just round up the racists, then the rest of us can just relax?

#15 2010-07-19 21:18:14

Tall Paul wrote:

Why not just round up the racists, then the rest of us can just relax?

This is an idea I can really get behind.  I also think most of us would be astonished at how much extra space we'd have once the final solution was done with.  Dibs on Rush Limbaugh's medicine cabinet!

#16 2010-07-19 21:32:06

Can't we just give Arizona and Texas back to Mexico? George, you can camp out here in SF if you need to relocate.

#17 2010-07-19 21:51:42

Taint wrote:

Can't we just give Arizona and Texas back to Mexico? George, you can camp out here in SF if you need to relocate.

That would be Spain not Mexico.

While we're at it we should give Boston back to the Mohican's and London back to the Picts.

Of course nobody but the Jews and Japs claim to really know where they are from so even discussing it is ludicrious.

#18 2010-07-19 22:08:16

Emmeran wrote:

Taint wrote:

While we're at it we should give Boston back to the Mohican's and London back to the Picts.

Of course nobody but the Jews and Japs claim to really know where they are from so even discussing it is ludicrious.

Au Contraire, Tejas and Arizona were "Liberated" from Mexico, study up my lad, study up.

The Mohicans did not occupy Boston. (see above underlined) The Mahicans, yes, the Narraganset, Niantic Wampanoag, and probably the Nauset. yes.

The Picts were never as far south as London, thank you very much, though cousins did indeed occupy said territory before the fucking Latins appeared.

If one does but look at the local dna in various areas of the globe, you'll find blood lines going back to the Mesolithic that have been in constant occupation of said territories.  As far as Turtle Island goes, most are of course interlopers.  Many of those that cross the "Border" have Indigenous squatting rights going back at least 10 thousand years.  No "Border" will ever halt that.

#19 2010-07-19 22:58:06

Dmtdust wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Taint wrote:

Au Contraire, Tejas and Arizona were "Liberated" from Mexico, study up my lad, study up.

The Mohicans did not occupy Boston. (see above underlined) The Mahicans, yes, the Narraganset, Niantic Wampanoag, and probably the Nauset. yes.

The Picts were never as far south as London, thank you very much, though cousins did indeed occupy said territory before the fucking Latins appeared.

If one does but look at the local dna in various areas of the globe, you'll find blood lines going back to the Mesolithic that have been in constant occupation of said territories.  As far as Turtle Island goes, most are of course interlopers.  Many of those that cross the "Border" have Indigenous squatting rights going back at least 10 thousand years.  No "Border" will ever halt that.

Please, the Mexican occupation of those lands was brief at best and resulted in full independence as they never actually controlled them.  The rest are quick hits for fun, not worth the font they were typed in. 

Migration itself has many categories; today it is a reflection of either failed societies for the unskilled, or measured opportunity for the highly skilled.

Inviting unskilled peoples who cannot maintain a third world society into a successful modern society is nothing short of madness (ask the Romans) and dooms the modern society.  There is a reason those societies are failed and as with all things it starts and ends with the base populace; they are victims of only themselves.

If you look at the various DNA you then are presented with the Aboriginese of Australia which like all things native to that particular bit of the world simply defy science.

And squatting rights, as our friend Darwin pointed out, belong to the victors.

Last edited by Emmeran (2010-07-19 22:59:47)

#20 2010-07-20 01:10:00

Emmeran wrote:

Please, the Mexican occupation of those lands was brief at best and resulted in full independence as they never actually controlled them.  The rest are quick hits for fun, not worth the font they were typed in.

Given how many countries have disappeared from the map all over the world, only to reappear two centuries or more later, Mexico's hold on the southwest isn't insignificant. The region was part of Mexico for hundreds of years whether it was ruled by Spain or by an independent Mexico.

Boundaries aren't permanent and, certainly, as we've seen through our own country's expansion, are vulnerable to change at any given time. Eventually, ours will change too and probably not to our liking.

#21 2010-07-20 02:46:17

Look, I don't know about where most of you guys live, but in Los Angeles, in a mexican neighborhood, shit is happening. People are working their asses off. There's stuff to buy, families walking around, commerce happening. Men on the medians selling cold water and papaya slices..anything to make a buck.

Contrast that with Watts, where there is nothing to buy, nowhere to eat and nothing to do, grown men and women either lying on the sidewalk or standing around empty eyed with a 40 oz in a bag and muttering to themselves. No families walking around. The stray unattended child playing on the sidewalk.

I vote for parking a 747 in a community like the latter one, and offering anyone who gets on board $2000 and a free one way ticket to Liberia, in exchange for renouncing their citizenship forever. We then offer those citizenships to the mexican/s.a. nationals who are working their asses off.

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2010-07-20 02:46:57)

#22 2010-07-20 07:30:04

Taint wrote:

Boundaries aren't permanent and, certainly, as we've seen through our own country's expansion, are vulnerable to change at any given time. Eventually, ours will change too and probably not to our liking.

Precisely the point my friend.

Board footer

cruelery.com