#1 2010-09-15 15:22:07

It's Creech's world, we just live in it.

#2 2010-09-15 15:35:16

Who is Creech, and what did he do?

He's like a white ODB with no musical ability or puckish sense of irony.

#3 2010-09-15 15:48:45

Entertaining video but your presentation's all wrong. A quick Google search doesn't really turn anything up so we're left without any understanding as to why Creech himself is significant. Instead, you might try simply presenting the video as the wacky fun-fest it is. I give this post a B-minus.

#4 2010-09-16 01:24:13

Hey Taint,

Here's the explanation video:

Your complaint is that by adding 'It's Creech's world, we just live in it.' it seemed as though you needed to know who Creech was to enjoy the video?  (Really? Seriously?)

#5 2010-09-16 01:41:57

I'm on Creech's side....  A couple of years back I was driving down the interstate and saw a grass fire that was small enough two people could have stomped it out with their feet.  There were about a dozen or so fire fighters standing around watching it burn and talking amongst themselves.  They showed so little interest in the fire that I assumed it must be a controlled burn of some kind and continued down the road.  About two hours later I was driving past there again and the fire had spread to the trees and wound up burning for around a week taking out some very expensive homes and a lot of property in the process.  The fire fighters obviously have a pretty good PR scheme going because the newspaper reported them as being heroes.

#6 2010-09-16 02:30:43

Why do rhinos have flat feet?... to stamp out forest fires?  Why do ducks have flat feet?... to stamp out flaming rhinos.

In our local area fire departments like to deploy for pretty much anything, fender-benders, the smell of marijuana, heart attacks (in case of spontaneous combustion) or the waft of pit-beef. 

They have to, lest lawyers sue the shit out of them. Then they bill the addressee for the needless service.   If the addressee can't pay, well then that's what our grand childrens' taxes are for.

Board footer

cruelery.com