#1 2007-11-20 22:09:58

Ummmmm..... Dancing Boys!  Hi Scoots!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071119/wl_ … gboys_dc_1

#2 2007-11-20 23:05:38

Did you ever read that book about Afghanistan by James Michener?  I think it was called Caravans, but I cannot vouch for that in my current state.  It spends quite a while with the dancing boys. 

At least it is heartening to know that their age-old traditions survive to this day, what with all the Western influence of cell phones and the latest weapons and stuff.

#3 2007-11-21 00:41:29

asdf1971 wrote:

Did you ever read that book about Afghanistan by James Michener?  I think it was called Caravans, but I cannot vouch for that in my current state.  It spends quite a while with the dancing boys. 

At least it is heartening to know that their age-old traditions survive to this day, what with all the Western influence of cell phones and the latest weapons and stuff.

Learn to think before you write or fuck off, asstuft. Better yet, just fuck off. Your platitudes stand to choke the life out of this entire forum. Worse than their vapidity is the awkward manner in which they're composed. Methinks you're about 21 years old, with delusions of smartness and cool. News for you, little man. You're a sorry little turd with a half-rate brain. Go hone your skills on a kiddy board, because I promise you, this place will not long tolerate your drivel. At the moment it's only me snapping at your heels, but in time the truly vicious will take offense, and the real shredding will begin. Stand not upon the order of your going. But go at once.

#4 2007-11-21 01:22:31

Oh leave em alone Wilbur.  Did you run out of dope or something?

#5 2007-11-21 01:27:07

Dmtdust wrote:

Leave 'em alone? Out of dope? Two jokes in one post? Get a new bag or something?

#6 2007-11-21 11:20:21

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Leave 'em alone? Out of dope? Two jokes in one post? Get a new bag or something?

Papa always has a new bag!

#7 2007-11-21 13:35:31

Wilbur, every assumption you have made about me is so completely wrong that I'm starting to enjoy it.  Come on big boy, give us a kiss.

#8 2007-11-21 13:40:41

asdf1971 wrote:

Wilbur, every assumption you have made about me is so completely wrong that I'm starting to enjoy it.  Come on big boy, give us a kiss.

That's a big relief, asstuft. If you're female, then at least you have a cunt to show us. That would be the only worthwhile contribution you could possibly make to this forum. Now if you'll excuse me, and even if you won't, I have better things to do than talk to an idiot.asdf1971

#9 2007-11-21 13:55:37

Which leads me back to a question I asked a few days ago.  What have you shown us Willlbur?  While you have constructed a euphonious insult here and there, I can't think of much else.

And just in case you were thinking of deconstructing my grammar, or more specifically my choice of article for the word euphonious, you can take your Canadian usage and shove it up your great white north.

#10 2007-11-21 16:20:20

North? Wouldn't that be south?

#11 2007-11-21 16:53:17

No the actual direction of shoving would be north, even if the shoving originated in the southerly regions.

#12 2007-11-21 16:55:22

Ah. I was never good at physics.

#13 2007-11-21 17:43:50

Taint wrote:

Actually, Taint, it's geography, and asstuft, as usual, is sloppy with his logic. The body is not innately oriented to any particular direction. Thus, the direction of the shoving would be up if I were standing, down if I were standing on my head (have you tried that?) and whichever way my head was pointing were I lying down. If the shoving forced the object far enough up my ass in a northerly direction (without, hopefully, puncturing my intestinal wall), it would have to change direction at roughly a right angle to enter the transverse colon (now going east or west depending on whether I were prone or supine). Having made its lateral journey, the object would next change direction again to move south along my ascending colon. After that, it's around the caecum, past the appendix (we're headed north again now) and into my small intestine, where the object's journey would divagate constantly, covering all four points of the compass. I hope this explanation doesn't haunt you the next time you're having your prostate pounded. If it does, and if you want to verify my answer for yourself, have a GPS system installed on your lover's wang. (Is "lover" the correct terminology? What's the PC term for "butt buddy" these days?) I've attached a diagram for your further edification. - WCL

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/wilbercuntlicker/colondiagram.gif

#14 2007-11-21 18:10:56

Wilber, you left out the part where the object veers left, exits the body, and cracks open JFK's skull.

#15 2007-11-21 18:17:49

Taint wrote:

Ah, come on Taint, you don't really think we're buying that.

phys·ic   /ˈfɪzɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fiz-ik] –noun
1. a medicine that purges; cathartic; laxative.

#16 2007-11-21 18:32:02

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

The body is not innately oriented to any particular direction.

Exactly.  If you had even the slightest comprehension of physics, you would have followed that sentence with this one:

We can therefore choose any coordinate system that is convenient.

After which you would go on to say:

In this case, asstuft obviously realized that the peculiar characteristics of my corpulent mortal coil were a good match for our large, round, mottled and often swampy planet earth.  Therefore we use the familiar spherical coordinate system of geography, placing the origin near my shriveled testes, and the positive z-axis pointing through my small yet serviceable frontal lobes.

In this coordinate system, the initial direction of anal shoving would indeed be toward the positive z-axis, or North.

Now take off, little Willy.

#17 2007-11-21 19:00:34

asdf1971 wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

The body is not innately oriented to any particular direction.

Exactly.  If you had even the slightest comprehension of physics, you would have followed that sentence with this one:

We can therefore choose any coordinate system that is convenient.

After which you would go on to say:

In this case, asstuft obviously realized that the peculiar characteristics of my corpulent mortal coil were a good match for our large, round, mottled and often swampy planet earth.  Therefore we use the familiar spherical coordinate system of geography, placing the origin near my shriveled testes, and the positive z-axis pointing through my small yet serviceable frontal lobes.

In this coordinate system, the initial direction of anal shoving would indeed be toward the positive z-axis, or North.

Now take off, little Willy.

Asstuft, you made me chuckle. In addition, and to my relief, I can find no faults to pick at in this post. There may be hope for you. Don't get cocky though - I'm watching you.

Board footer

cruelery.com