• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Etched in the blood of a dictator in a ghoulish bid for piety

#1 2010-12-21 15:40:48

Guardian wrote:

It was etched in the blood of a dictator in a ghoulish bid for piety. Over the course of two painstaking years in the late 1990s, Saddam Hussein had sat regularly with a nurse and an Islamic calligrapher; the former drawing 27 litres of his blood and the latter using it as a macabre ink to transcribe a Qur'an.

#2 2010-12-21 15:56:28

I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE

#3 2010-12-21 16:54:18

Midol, may I suggest?

#4 2010-12-21 17:21:12

Stinkhammer wrote:

Midol, may I suggest?

Roger's a tad passionate about her apolitical interests.

#5 2010-12-21 21:19:19

That's not political--it's just fucking freaky.

#6 2010-12-21 22:03:08

Then why R_T, were you schtupping an apparent lifer in the political machine? 

AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE SO GOD DAMNED CLOSE TO SO MUCH POLITICS?!?!

#8 2010-12-22 02:26:34

Roger_That wrote:

I HATE POLITICS GO TO DRUDGE

Madam, there is a function on your browser called the "back button ". It can be activated without harm to yourself and others,  should you encounter unpleasant internet content.

#9 2010-12-22 08:40:54

sigmoid freud wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

Madam, there is a function on your browser called the "back button ". It can be activated without harm to yourself and others,  should you encounter unpleasant internet content.

I bet she wishes she had a back button for life, amiriteguys?

#10 2010-12-22 08:46:56

Scotty wrote:

Then why R_T, were you schtupping an apparent lifer in the political machine? 

AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE SO GOD DAMNED CLOSE TO SO MUCH POLITICS?!?!

He didn't talk politics to me.  He knew better.  That wasn't in his "How to smooth talk the ladies into loving you long time" manual.

I can't help that DC is riddled with capital hill poseurs and the whole damned government.  I'm sorry my parents birthed me here and I haven't managed to escape yet.  I'm still working on Prague.

Last edited by Roger_That (2010-12-22 08:53:56)

#11 2010-12-22 08:47:24

sigmoid freud wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

It's more fun to yell in all caps and derail the thread.

#12 2010-12-22 08:58:27

I don't care about his personal mosquito magnet. I want to know what happened to the gold AKs

http://www.weaponsblog.org/images/saddam_golden_ak-47_1.jpg

#13 2010-12-22 09:05:19

Roger_That wrote:

He didn't talk politics to me.  He knew better.  That wasn't in his "How to smooth talk the ladies into loving you long time" manual.

I can't help that DC is riddled with capital hill poseurs and the whole damned government.  I'm sorry my parents birthed me here and I haven't managed to escape yet.  I'm still working on Prague.

We need more info, I'm running out of snark for what you've given up so far.  Does he bleat like a goat when he cums?  What was a typical date like?  Think he took the wife on dates like that?  Did he ask for the puckerstar? Speaking of the Holy Grail of brown-eyes, how do you broach that subject with prospective dates?  Do you just let the conversation flow naturally?Is it on your profile?  If not, make a fake profile that proclaims NO ANAL at the very end and see what kind of responses you get from that.

#14 2010-12-22 09:13:05

Scotty wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

We need more info, I'm running out of snark for what you've given up so far.  Does he bleat like a goat when he cums?  What was a typical date like?  Think he took the wife on dates like that?  Did he ask for the puckerstar? Speaking of the Holy Grail of brown-eyes, how do you broach that subject with prospective dates?  Do you just let the conversation flow naturally?Is it on your profile?  If not, make a fake profile that proclaims NO ANAL at the very end and see what kind of responses you get from that.

Uh, no weird noises...sorry.  That all was pretty normal.   Dates?  We usually went to nice restaurants in Georgetown, then had a bottle of good wine back at his place.  you can guess the rest.

No, he didn't ask for the puckerstar.  Is that something you really ask when you are not naked in bed anyhow?  It's not really polite dinner conversation.

#15 2010-12-22 09:23:15

Roger_That wrote:

No, he didn't ask for the puckerstar.  Is that something you really ask when you are not naked in bed anyhow?  It's not really polite dinner conversation.

Hmm, that could be why my dates keep going horribly awry just about the time the main course shows up.

#16 2010-12-22 09:26:32

Scotty wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

Hmm, that could be why my dates keep going horribly awry just about the time the main course shows up.

Maybe you should ease them into it by ordering some bratwurst or something.  Perhaps you need to change your venue to a German restaurant.

#17 2010-12-22 10:13:26

Roger_That wrote:

Maybe you should ease them into it by ordering some bratwurst or something.  Perhaps you need to change your venue to a German restaurant.

We've been doing Greek.

#18 2010-12-22 10:18:56

Scotty wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

We've been doing Greek.

That might be a bit too subtle.

#20 2010-12-22 10:40:17

Roger_That wrote:

That might be a bit too subtle.

#21 2010-12-22 15:10:35

Scotty wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

SCOTTY! Aways wait until they bring the check. Come on, man!

That way if she declines, pass her the check. sheesh

#22 2010-12-22 15:33:40

Y'all are doing it wrong.  To seek permission is to invite denial.  Start with a wandering pinky, and gradually work your way up to the shocker.  Before long she’ll be taking it like a champ.

http://b.imagehost.org/0331/buttsnake.gif

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Etched in the blood of a dictator in a ghoulish bid for piety

Board footer

cruelery.com