#51 2011-01-12 23:31:12

Mystery solved. Thanks so much.

#52 2011-01-13 12:10:55

phreddy, your silence speaks volumes.

#54 2011-01-13 12:53:11

headkicker_girl wrote:

Republicans running scared...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/fear … ns-resign/

Like Faust, the Republicans will learn that pet demons can and will turn on them.

#55 2011-01-13 13:01:26

Palin ain't no fucking Gretchen, however.

#56 2011-01-13 16:37:14

doesyourpussyhurt wrote:

I asked a simple question which you very neatly avoided, so I will ask it again. Wouldn't this be a better country if EVERYONE could work for compromise instead of only looking at their point of view and never bothering to listen to the other side?

I also asked for examples of democratic NATIONAL figures using cross hairs or violent rhetoric to make their point. My examples were made by a vice-presidential candidate. Yours were from an non-referenced location, probably some blog. When a vice-presidential candidate uses such hateful rhetoric, it is far more worrisome than some no one with a blog somewhere. You did give one good example, and I thank you for that. But the rest of your argument is pretty lame.

And you chose not to answer the most basic part of my premise, which was that the left seems to care about the health and well-being of all Americans, while the Right seems to be self-centered and non-caring. They also seem to be far more interested in killing and war than in helping America become a better place for all. I come from a family of staunch republicans and although I love my parents dearly, I disagree with them completely on what needs to happen in this country. They are only interested in themselves and could care less about others. I, on the other hand, believe that America is better than that. Call me crazy, but that's how I feel.

I thought I answered your questions adequately.  If you don't feel my examples of left wing threats were made by someone in high office, then I offer you this:
“If they (the Republicans) bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” - Barack Obama, June 13, 2008 at a political rally in Philadelphia.

Do I think Obama was inciting Democrats to bring guns to political fights with Republicans?  Fuck no.  Do I believe Palin was inciting Republicans to bring guns to the districts she "targeted" for political wins?  Fuck no.  If you do then I have questions regarding your intellect.

As for your Pollyanna belief that the Left cares about the well-being of all Americans, I can only chuckle and say, grow up.

#57 2011-01-13 16:57:55

phreddy wrote:

doesyourpussyhurt wrote:

I asked a simple question which you very neatly avoided, so I will ask it again. Wouldn't this be a better country if EVERYONE could work for compromise instead of only looking at their point of view and never bothering to listen to the other side?

I also asked for examples of democratic NATIONAL figures using cross hairs or violent rhetoric to make their point. My examples were made by a vice-presidential candidate. Yours were from an non-referenced location, probably some blog. When a vice-presidential candidate uses such hateful rhetoric, it is far more worrisome than some no one with a blog somewhere. You did give one good example, and I thank you for that. But the rest of your argument is pretty lame.

And you chose not to answer the most basic part of my premise, which was that the left seems to care about the health and well-being of all Americans, while the Right seems to be self-centered and non-caring. They also seem to be far more interested in killing and war than in helping America become a better place for all. I come from a family of staunch republicans and although I love my parents dearly, I disagree with them completely on what needs to happen in this country. They are only interested in themselves and could care less about others. I, on the other hand, believe that America is better than that. Call me crazy, but that's how I feel.

I thought I answered your questions adequately.  If you don't feel my examples of left wing threats were made by someone in high office, then I offer you this:
“If they (the Republicans) bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” - Barack Obama, June 13, 2008 at a political rally in Philadelphia.

Do I think Obama was inciting Democrats to bring guns to political fights with Republicans?  Fuck no.  Do I believe Palin was inciting Republicans to bring guns to the districts she "targeted" for political wins?  Fuck no.  If you do then I have questions regarding your intellect.

As for your Pollyanna belief that the Left cares about the well-being of all Americans, I can only chuckle and say, grow up.

But the difference is the right have brought guns to rallies and flaunted them.  The left brings marijuana and extra sandwiches.

#59 2011-01-13 19:30:50

Once again your lovely dance was nice, but you did not answer the question. I won't waste your time asking again, as obviously I know your answer.

#60 2011-01-14 09:16:12

I suggest that you go megaphone shopping

#61 2011-01-20 14:27:13

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH HE WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WAAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Interesting read with all the shit throwing going on

Board footer

cruelery.com