#1 2007-11-26 23:59:15

The game should come with mandatory sterilization

A woman believed to be the mother of a 2-year-old whose body was found in Galveston Bay told police she and the girl's stepfather beat and tortured the child to death, court documents show.

Trenor and Zeigler met a couple of years ago playing an online game, World of Warcraft, and she moved with her daughter from suburban Cleveland to Spring in June, Stickler said.

#2 2007-11-27 07:28:38

Zeigler attempted suicide last week and wrote a note saying, "My wife is innocent of the sins that I committed,"

Great! Here we go with the religious shit....how about "an eye for an eye"...etc.

#3 2007-11-27 17:03:24

"It's hard to think that I'll never see her again," she said.

Thats what happens when you kill somebody and throw them in the ocean.

#4 2007-11-27 18:09:06

That was the Grandmother, not the Mother.  Reading closely brings benefits!

#5 2007-11-27 18:48:50

God fucking dammit.  Where was that paternal grandmother who hadn't seen the baby in months?  Where was the fucking father?  This  sterilization candidate (thanks for the suggestion, headkickergirl) mother was 19 years old!  She got knocked up, probably never finished high school, had no life experience, and then moved from Ohio (presumably) to Texas to be with some shitbird she met online.  And nobody bothers to call and check on the kid, you know, monthly?  Yes, I feel sorry for those who knew and loved this child, but where the fuck were they?

And the gub'mint is checking for men's toiletries in the homes of poor Californians.  What the fuck?

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#6 2007-11-30 02:53:20

asdf1971 wrote:

God fucking dammit.  Where was that paternal grandmother who hadn't seen the baby in months?  Where was the fucking father?  This  sterilization candidate (thanks for the suggestion, headkickergirl) mother was 19 years old!  She got knocked up, probably never finished high school, had no life experience, and then moved from Ohio (presumably) to Texas to be with some shitbird she met online.  And nobody bothers to call and check on the kid, you know, monthly?  Yes, I feel sorry for those who knew and loved this child, but where the fuck were they?

And the gub'mint is checking for men's toiletries in the homes of poor Californians.  What the fuck?

Most people assume that a mother loves her child and that this is the person most motivated to act in the child’s best interest.  Usually this is a correct assumption.  I can’t see any reason to blame the paternal grandmother, because as a mother herself, she would have every reason to believe her granddaughter was loved and cared for by her mother and therefore in good hands.  The presence of a stepparent does raise the odds that something bad will happen to a child, and this mother failed her child by not putting the child’s interests ahead of her gonad’s interests.  She should have noted the hostility directed towards her child and ended the relationship before anything bad happened.  Below is an update on the story; I’m all for children being taught manners, however, the mother should have walked when it was apparent asshole had an unrealistic timetable and was an evil brute.

The stepfather of a 2-year-old girl lost control and beat her to death because she wouldn't say "please" and "yes sir,"…

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#7 2007-11-30 04:12:05

fnord wrote:

Most people assume that a mother loves her child and that this is the person most motivated to act in the child’s best interest.  Usually this is a correct assumption.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're also assuming these nightmares only happen to ill educated and ill equipped trailer trash and that its damaged victims don't survive into adulthood, themselves emotionally crippled for life. Mental illness knows no social boundaries.

Last edited by choad (2007-11-30 09:23:43)

#8 2007-11-30 08:51:03

I think we're all missing the important question here:

What kind of loot did she drop?

#9 2007-11-30 14:34:55

choad wrote:

fnord wrote:

Most people assume that a mother loves her child and that this is the person most motivated to act in the child’s best interest.  Usually this is a correct assumption.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're also assuming these nightmares only happen to ill educated and ill equipped trailer trash and that its damaged victims don't survive into adulthood, themselves emotionally crippled for life. Mental illness knows no social boundaries.

I’m well aware that stupidity and poor parenting occurs at all social levels.  I know people who survived their childhoods only through the kindness of their families’ domestic help, and yes, they are emotionally damaged.

#10 2007-11-30 15:11:08

fnord wrote:

I know people who survived their childhoods only through the kindness of their families’ domestic help...

You know of them, or you know them? That might explain a lot.

#11 2007-11-30 15:16:09

pALEPHx wrote:

fnord wrote:

I know people who survived their childhoods only through the kindness of their families’ domestic help...

You know of them, or you know them? That might explain a lot.

You have no life; my meaning is clear to a native speaker of  English.

#12 2007-11-30 15:19:08

fnord wrote:

I know people who survived their childhoods only through the kindness of their families’ domestic help,

Hullo, you rang?

#13 2007-11-30 15:47:11

fnord wrote:

You have no life

Whoops. Did I accidentally point out that you used "domestic help" and "kindness" in the same sentence? I don't think it's my English that's slipping...

#14 2007-11-30 18:07:06

The Sawyers family's attorney, Laura DePledge, said they take comfort in knowing that the girl is "resting peacefully and is no longer subject to abuse."

Resting peacefully? She's fucking dead because some selfish assholes tortured and murdered her.

Cripes.

#15 2007-11-30 18:59:41

I still wanna know how much gelt she dropped.

Last edited by pALEPHx (2007-11-30 19:07:58)

#16 2007-11-30 19:42:54

I dunno.  I'm the father of two sons and have some experience in this area....

Now... think... who hasn't  at least once beat the living shit out of their child with a rubber hose (or something else that won't leave marks)?   I mean really.   Who among us has not at least a few times used a burning cigarette to make little marks on the kid's buttocks whenever he doesn't eat all his veggies?   Isn't this just normal behaviour?  What's the big deal here?

#17 2007-12-01 15:43:58

whosasailorthen wrote:

I dunno.  I'm the father of two sons and have some experience in this area....

Now... think... who hasn't  at least once beat the living shit out of their child with a rubber hose (or something else that won't leave marks)?   I mean really.   Who among us has not at least a few times used a burning cigarette to make little marks on the kid's buttocks whenever he doesn't eat all his veggies?   Isn't this just normal behaviour?  What's the big deal here?

Sailor, the crime here is that they used unfiltered cigarettes. I mean, come on.

Board footer

cruelery.com