• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Opps! Did That Big Turd Move Around in the Bowl?

#1 2007-11-28 04:28:28

More proof abstinence only sex education needs to be taught and enforced up to age 29 as our nation’s Health Education and Welfare Department insisted is the correct Christian thing to do.

#2 2007-11-28 04:46:32

I found her most recent MySpace page with this lovely pic and her statement about herself.

http://i16.tinypic.com/6si3inb.jpg

I am white trash. I am 18 years old and I live in Mesa, Arizona.I work at starbucks inside of a safeway as an assistant manager/starbucks barista. It's fun stuff. I always feel the need to run. I drive for comfort. My life is my job. I am a very selfish and self centered person. I probably don't give two shits about you. I have very bad road rage, Zac can attest to that. I am a senior in high school and I plan to attend NAU within the next two years. I have to get my life together and I plan on succeeding in life. I am not a very good speller and I've got poor grammar. I love pop, Dr. Pepper to be exact. I am obsessed with doing my hair and make-up. I attract older men for some odd reason. I am me. You cannot change me.

Last edited by fnord (2007-11-28 04:47:33)

#3 2007-11-28 13:50:43

I love this state........

#4 2007-11-28 14:10:57

MySpace needs a Darwin Awards page. And I don't mean this one.

Dreadw0lf wrote:

Are you sure? We're running a close second to Florida now, for mayhem and debauch. When I moved here, my brother explained Mesa: "It starts with M. M is for Mormons, Mexicans, and Meth Addicts. Avoid it." I visited once, in 2002, and haven't been back.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#5 2007-11-28 14:53:39

kim

Parts of Florida .... and Yuma, AZ and AppleValley, CA

#6 2007-11-28 16:36:51

pALEPHx wrote:

MySpace needs a Darwin Awards page. And I don't mean this one.

Dreadw0lf wrote:

Are you sure? We're running a close second to Florida now, for mayhem and debauch. When I moved here, my brother explained Mesa: "It starts with M. M is for Mormons, Mexicans, and Meth Addicts. Avoid it." I visited once, in 2002, and haven't been back.

No actually this has to be one of the stupidest states I've ever lived in! People don't know how to friggin drive and are just generally all the way well rounded, plain out fucking retarded bastards. I've only been here 3 years and... yeah I'm ready to leave. A wife kids and a good paying job preclude me from doing this, but alas one day I will get away from this roidraging cess pool of mexicans and morons from hell.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#7 2007-11-28 19:08:19

Dreadw0lf wrote:

No actually this has to be one of the stupidest states I've ever lived in!

Hey, don't blame the entire state simply because you've chosen to live in the most fucked up area within.  Quite frankly, I'm quite content with the area which I've chosen to reside in.

#8 2007-11-28 20:26:30

nice find... assuming it has already been deleted, did anyone save her myspace?

#9 2007-11-28 22:10:55

taffy wrote:

It's still there.

#10 2007-11-28 22:34:24

asdf1971 wrote:

taffy wrote:

It's still there.

Self-ProclaimedWhiteTrashBabyKillingCunt wrote:

Children:  Love kids, but not for me

< FrankZappa > Hmm, no fooling. < /FrankZappa >

#11 2007-11-28 23:53:43

Decadence wrote:

Frank Zappa

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Opps! Did That Big Turd Move Around in the Bowl?

Board footer

cruelery.com