#1 2011-02-19 21:26:51

#2 2011-02-19 22:29:31

We'll find a punishment to fit this crime, Aude, someday when you least expect it.

#3 2011-02-20 01:34:15

I wanted to stop watching it but I couldn't.

#4 2011-02-20 03:56:24

Wikipedia wrote:

The Honey Badger (Mellivora capensis), also known as the Ratel, is a monotypic species of mustelid native to Africa, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. Despite its name, the honey badger does not closely resemble other badger species, instead bearing more anatomical similarities to weasels. It is classed as Least Concern by the IUCN due to its extensive range and general environmental adaptations. It is a primarily carnivorous species, and has few natural predators due to its thick skin and ferocious defensive abilities. It's pretty badass; it really doesn't give a shit, it just takes what it wants.

#5 2011-02-21 16:37:23

headkicker_girl wrote:

I wanted to stop watching it but I couldn't.

Seriously, I think if there were a series of these things made with that guy Randall doing the voice-over narration, it'd be a big hit.  It could be called something like "Unpleasant Animal of the Week," and would feature animals considered gross, annoying, ugly, creepy, or any combination of those qualities.  But the real draw would be hearing Randall pitch a fit about that week's featured animal.

#6 2011-02-21 16:39:14

Aude wrote:

But the real draw would be hearing Randall pitch a fit about that week's featured animal.

You aren't helping yourself here, dude.

#7 2011-02-21 19:49:14

Why do you say that, choad?  Are you implying that this forum has developed it's own brand of political correctness ever since a few of the members have come out?

Please say it aint so.

#8 2011-02-21 22:02:40

Aude wrote:

Why do you say that, choad?  Are you implying that this forum has developed it's own brand of political correctness ever since a few of the members have come out?

Fuck no.

Picture yourself as kid watching teevee on the couch. Three Stooges, Astro Boy, Soupy Sales or some such. One of your brothers, on his way to the kitchen, arcs his leg over your head and squeaks out a sticker.

By the time you catch up to him, he's smiling sweetly next to your mother, so murdering him then and there is not an option. Some day, though, some day soon.

#9 2011-02-21 22:52:49

choad wrote:

Fuck no.

Succinct, yet most comforting.  Thanks, choad.

Picture yourself as kid watching teevee on the couch. Three Stooges, Astro Boy, Soupy Sales or some such. One of your brothers, on his way to the kitchen, arcs his leg over your head and squeaks out a sticker.

By the time you catch up to him, he's smiling sweetly next to your mother, so murdering him then and there is not an option. Some day, though, some day soon.

That, I can deal with.  What I wouldn't want to deal with is being treated like I posted a clip of Bill "Bojangles" Robinson on a New Black Panthers forum, and wrote, "Check out this really talented guy.  He sure can dance!"

#10 2011-02-22 02:44:49

kim

This fucking thing was featured on AOL.COM today. lolz everyone!

#11 2011-02-22 17:21:20

Check out this really talented guy. He sure can dance!

http://www.streetswing.com/histmai2/d2bojan1.htm

Board footer

cruelery.com