#1 2011-02-20 01:02:32

kim

O hia!

So I want my current professor to fuck me in his office. This is my life currently. I don't care about how this isn't the place for this shit. I'm drunk and stoned and am seriously thinking about this fucking married man and all the dirty things I want to say to him. I'm going to hell, but I don't care - I don't want a boring life!

Side note: is it odd that he mentioned auto-erotic asphyxiation when I asked him to tell a "crazy story" ?

#2 2011-02-20 01:10:55

What?  Everyone's not up for a little choke-n-stroke?

#3 2011-02-20 01:41:04

Do you have bad grades, or a test that you've failed? Otherwise negotiations may bog down, since you have no other visible reason to want to be victimized by him.

#4 2011-02-20 01:53:41

Kim, you are a disturbed and generally fucked up person.  I find that incredibly attractive.  You are going to hell, and I will meet you there and buy you drinks to hear the rest of this story.

#5 2011-02-20 02:05:29

When you tell this story after the fact, most males will wonder why you didn't record it.

Last edited by choad (2011-02-20 02:11:12)

#6 2011-02-20 03:37:32

kim

I can't go with the 'I'm failing, Oh what can I do?" deal because I'm getting A's in his classes. Yup, multiple classes. I can't even think straight the entire time! Isn't this illegal or something (and again, nevermind that he is married)?

#7 2011-02-20 03:42:22

kim wrote:

I can't go with the 'I'm failing, Oh what can I do?" deal because I'm getting A's in his classes. Yup, multiple classes. I can't even think straight the entire time! Isn't this illegal or something (and again, nevermind that he is married)?

Your only real considerations are ethical issues and the fact that he seems willing to risk everything by having sex with one of his students. If you're comfortable with that, go for it. I nailed one of my professors in a bathhouse when I was attending university in Montreal.

#8 2011-02-20 13:08:22

Taint wrote:

Your only real considerations are ethical issues and the fact that he seems willing to risk everything by having sex with one of his students.

It’s not cool to fuck students while they are taking your class.  But selling them drugs or buying them booze if they’re underage is OK.

#9 2011-02-20 14:19:24

Hi Kim.  Try getting to know your hand a little better.  If after that you still have these ungodly urges, try some electronic assistance.   If that still doesn't scratch the itch, go ahead and make a pitch for the extra credit.  But just know that I am a wee bit jealous.

#10 2011-02-20 15:09:30

Does he have kids?

#11 2011-02-20 15:37:09

Try to doing his wife instead.  Then once you've got her, getting them both together should be a cinch.  And there won't be any jealousy or hurt feelings afterward, either.

Oh.. and please take lots of pictures.

#12 2011-02-20 16:34:45

kim

I think he does have a kid. Married with a kid. Worst luck ever. I literally see him everyday (I have two of his classes) and all I can think of is his cock size ... "in my mind!"

I am sure nothing will come of it but ... hey!

Electronic assistance has not helped at all.

I also signed up for another one of his classes for next term (he is the head of the department that I am majoring in). So at least I have tons of fucking time to work this out.

#13 2011-02-20 17:44:41

Then why not choose the worst student in your class and tell the prof that 'your friend' needs a better grade to pass so his/her cancer-ridden mother can make the payments on her iron lung? That way, you'll not only be corrupting a teacher's morals and jeopardizing the welfare and happiness of his family, but also insuring that some dumbass has an unfair advantage over harder working classmates. And take some pictures!

#14 2011-02-20 18:02:18

kim

Hey, if he is going to fuck me then thats on him - not on me! I'm not forcing him to for Christ's sake. Though, wearing short as fuck shorts and adding words like "dripping" "wet" "down the legs" here and there in certain papers might make me at fault I suppose.

#15 2011-02-20 18:32:49

kim wrote:

Hey, if he is going to fuck me then thats on him - not on me! I'm not forcing him to for Christ's sake. Though, wearing short as fuck shorts and adding words like "dripping" "wet" "down the legs" here and there in certain papers might make me at fault I suppose.

You may want to consult our resident language maven first. What do you think, George, is "wet" or "moist" more appropriate?

#16 2011-02-20 19:23:33

whosasailorthen wrote:

Try to doing his wife instead.  Then once you've got her, getting them both together should be a cinch.  And there won't be any jealousy or hurt feelings afterward, either.

Oh.. and please take lots of pictures.

You are brilliant sir.

#17 2011-02-20 19:24:56

kim wrote:

If this doesn't work out, I'll fuck ya. I am married so you will still have the home wrecker thing working for you.

#18 2011-02-20 19:33:52

choad wrote:

You may want to consult our resident language maven first. What do you think, George, is "wet" or "moist" more appropriate?

The level of self-centered deluded justification is too high for me to make an accurate assessment.

I used to be like this quiff myself (though I never fucked an instructor until AFTER the grades were posted.  I did not feel it was sporting).  I used to justify in the same way, e.g. "He's the one who's married, not me, he's the one who's breaking an oath--not me, I'm in the clear."

It never occurred to me that colluding with a liar is, in fact, on nearly the same low level as being the liar.  By some standards it is perhaps even lower, when you factor in the abject moral cowardice.

I was a selfish little quiff, but I was at least smart enough to know that any man who lies to his wife and children will lie to his little piece on the side without a qualm; and if a man like that tells you so much as the time of day, for fuck's sake check your own watch without hesitation.

#19 2011-02-20 19:56:41

kim

George Orr wrote:

choad wrote:

The level of self-centered deluded justification is too high for me to make an accurate assessment.

I used to be like this quiff myself (though I never fucked an instructor until AFTER the grades were posted.  I did not feel it was sporting).  I used to justify in the same way, e.g. "He's the one who's married, not me, he's the one who's breaking an oath--not me, I'm in the clear."

It never occurred to me that colluding with a liar is, in fact, on nearly the same low level as being the liar.  By some standards it is perhaps even lower, when you factor in the abject moral cowardice.

I was a selfish little quiff, but I was at least smart enough to know that any man who lies to his wife and children will lie to his little piece on the side without a qualm; and if a man like that tells you so much as the time of day, for fuck's sake check your own watch without hesitation.

I know, I am going to hell. I am not expecting anything to come of this, it really is just fun to flirt with him and maybe he jerks it while thinking of me who knows, Hahahaha! I would never want to get in the middle of a married man, because I would kill a bitch if I were the wife and blah blah blah but I have to know: was the affair awesome? Was it as hot as you would have hoped it to be? Or a complete disappointment?

#20 2011-02-20 21:07:44

George Orr wrote:

It never occurred to me that colluding with a liar is, in fact, on nearly the same low level as being the liar.

Hope that's mistake I only make once.

#21 2011-02-20 22:16:30

kim wrote:

Was it as hot as you would have hoped it to be? Or a complete disappointment?

Not all older men are bad in bed.  But you have to get back to the fact that this older man thinks nothing of his wife, the woman he has chosen to live with; he thinks nothing of you, either--if you think you are anything more sexy-irresistible-special to him than his selection of this particular semester, you are stupider than you seem--and a man like that is not a man to think of others' pleasure, particularly if the others are female.  Selfish men are utter shit in bed, and not worth the time it takes you to get your panties down.

#22 2011-02-20 22:34:31

Hey Kim! Did you check out last weeks "Operation Repo?"

Last edited by Banjo (2011-02-20 22:35:32)

#23 2011-02-20 23:33:02

George Orr wrote:

a man like that is not a man to think of others' pleasure, particularly if the others are female.  Selfish men are utter shit in bed, and not worth the time it takes you to get your panties down.

I found, to my dismay, this isn't gender specific.

#24 2011-02-20 23:38:47

kim

Banjo wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but am curious to find out?

#25 2011-02-21 01:23:25

Kim,  if your professor agreed to have sex with you,  he'd be violating all sorts of professional and moral standards.

Please don't tempt him to do so. Nothing good can happen if you do.

#26 2011-02-21 03:47:34

choad wrote:

George Orr wrote:

a man like that is not a man to think of others' pleasure, particularly if the others are female.  Selfish men are utter shit in bed, and not worth the time it takes you to get your panties down.

Or orientation specific, if any of you are curious.  Selfish Gay people who cheat on their partners are also not especially interested in whether or not the piece on the side has a good time.

#27 2011-02-21 04:47:21

sigmoid freud wrote:

Kim,  if your professor agreed to have sex with you,  he'd be violating all sorts of professional and moral standards.

Please don't tempt him to do so. Nothing good can happen if you do.

Except good video, don't forget that!

#28 2011-02-21 04:48:26

fnord wrote:

choad wrote:

George Orr wrote:

Or orientation specific, if any of you are curious.  Selfish Gay people who cheat on their partners are also not especially interested in whether or not the piece on the side has a good time.

Selfish people are shit, race creed or sexual orientation notwithstanding.

#29 2011-02-21 10:23:28

kim wrote:

Banjo wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but am curious to find out?

Nothing really. That show is just awesome!

#30 2011-02-27 02:50:41

kim

So turns out this guy is at risk of losing his job at the moment. How the fuck am I supposed to enjoy school now? I haven't even been able to wear my short shorts and flirt with him (more)! It is bullshit.

#31 2011-02-27 12:52:46

Well pop a photo or two up here Kim.  We can choose the best, and you can email him with it!  Contest Time!

#32 2011-02-27 14:18:18

kim wrote:

So turns out this guy is at risk of losing his job at the moment. How the fuck am I supposed to enjoy school now? I haven't even been able to wear my short shorts and flirt with him (more)! It is bullshit.

Sublimate for fun and profit. Fantasy made real usually spins out of control. Speaking from my own experience, you wind up looking stoopid.

A cousin of mine started drawing dirty pictures at age 10 and is still hard at it 70 years later, notorious world wide. Most remarkable, he's remained faithful to the same woman for 60 years. They have 5 kids, and I've lost count of the grand/great grand kids.

In short shorts, Dusty's right. Post your pictures here!

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/vegas2.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#33 2011-02-28 23:07:15

This seems like a more apropos side banner choice:
https://cruelery.com/sidepic/curvegrading.png

#34 2011-02-28 23:27:10

kim

square wrote:

This seems like a more apropos side banner choice:
https://cruelery.com/sidepic/curvegrading.png

Well the guy is def not that old. I think he is in his early 40's. Fuck, I seriously want to make out with him - at least!

#35 2011-03-01 02:01:09

I hope, for all of our sakes,  the assumption that "kim" is a girl is true. Otherwise we may get a few up skirt pics of a pervy little Korean dude.

BTW, re-reading kim's posts with the assumption that he is a pervy little Korean dude makes this thread SO much better!

Last edited by Banjo (2011-03-01 02:02:44)

#36 2011-03-01 02:59:36

Banjo wrote:

I hope, for all of our sakes,  the assumption that "kim" is a girl is true. Otherwise we may get a few up skirt pics of a pervy little Korean dude.

BTW, re-reading kim's posts with the assumption that he is a pervy little Korean dude makes this thread SO much better!

Ick! The idea that Kim might be a pervy little Koren guy in a dress, whose 1 inch dick is getting hard over a philandering college professor makes this thread really disgusting!

#37 2011-03-01 03:11:43

Banjo wrote:

I hate you Banjo.

#38 2011-03-01 07:19:58

Banjo wrote:

Thanks. I offered to bone a pervy little Korean dude.

#39 2011-03-01 07:32:58

Marinara meatballs?

Just coffee, thanks.

#40 2011-03-01 22:53:12

kim

Hahahaha, now Im a girl, don't worry. I even posted a pic of myself here a few times, come on guys you should know this!

Anyway, I am really thinking about putting the moves on him. I at least want to make out with him - at least. I mean, if I am never going to see him again then why not right? Plus, it will offer something to think back on during those uh, alone times.

I have been going out drinking a lot lately, which I never do  - I am more of a weed girl - and it is really putting my at risk as my decision making skills have not been ... normal? I am pretty drunk right now and I am wondering if I should e-mail my professor all the things I want him to do to me! Though, I am not drunk enough to not know that that right there is a bad decision. However, it would make for a good story?

#41 2011-03-02 06:34:42

kim wrote:

I am wondering if I should e-mail my professor all the things I want him to do to me!

Help Kim ride her purple pony, guys. Sap's rising and she needs a coherent narrative.

#42 2011-03-02 07:51:53

Does this professor teach creative writing? If so you can get off and get a good grade at the same time!

#43 2011-03-02 09:10:15

Never put anything into email or text.  Never leave proof.  You should simply speak directly to him and get confirmation or rejection.

#44 2011-03-02 09:13:10

kim wrote:

I have been going out drinking a lot lately, which I never do  - I am more of a weed girl -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOyUUCJY6kE

#45 2011-03-02 19:57:36

If I wanted this shit I'd go to some emo's MySpace

#46 2011-03-02 20:36:37

Gray wrote:

times two

#47 2011-03-03 00:05:36

How  about screwing around with him then suing him and the school for taking advantage of you?  Isn't that the way these things are supposed to work out?

#48 2011-03-03 02:47:59

thefriendsofeddiedoyle wrote:

How  about screwing around with him then suing him and the school for taking advantage of you?  Isn't that the way these things are supposed to work out?

He has a point Kim.  You could recover from the emotional damage and pain in style if you do it this way.

#49 2011-03-03 03:08:59

fnord wrote:

thefriendsofeddiedoyle wrote:

He has a point Kim.  You could recover from the emotional damage and pain in style if you do it this way.

And would make a great part 1 & 2 for your story. Part 3 would be where you get your 'comeuppance' from the prof's wife.

#50 2011-03-03 03:18:31

George Orr wrote:

Gray wrote:

times two

Times three.

Kim
Post tits or go away.

Board footer

cruelery.com