#2 2011-02-21 00:43:22

As Woody Allen said,  "Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love. "

#3 2011-02-21 00:58:55

sigmoid freud wrote:

As Woody Allen said,  "Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with MY GODDAMN DAUGHTER. "

#4 2011-02-21 01:12:44

ah297900 wrote:

sigmoid freud wrote:

As Woody Allen said,  "Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with MY GODDAMN DAUGHTER. "

If you insist. Except,  Soon-Yee was Mia Farrow's adopted daughter, not Woody's,  and an adult.

#5 2011-02-21 01:15:31

Oh, God, the comments...

#6 2011-02-21 03:21:37

sigmoid freud wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

sigmoid freud wrote:

If you insist. Except,  Soon-Yee was Mia Farrow's adopted daughter, not Woody's,  and an adult.

Ignoring the fact that she was the daughter of his partner, which is fucked up in itself,  she is the sister of Woody's son with Mia Farrow, which makes the situation super fucked up!  While transracial adoption sucks ass, nevertheless the boy had formed an emotional bond with the backstabbing slut that hurt the woman who raised them both, and of course he had an emotional bond with his father.  The sprogs from this union are his nieces and nephews by adoption and siblings by blood*.  This isn't just a matter of consenting adults; it's a major ethical fuck-up, especially since there's some question about just how old Soon-Yee was when she and Woody started tossing each others' salads.

Edit: *Woody and Soon-Yee's sprogs seem to have been adopted, so at least Woody's son isn't related to them by blood.  Nevertheless, this affair had a devastating effect on relationships within Mia's family, far more than would be the case in a simple breakup involving a mother and a father/stepfather.

Last edited by fnord (2011-02-21 15:38:47)

Board footer

cruelery.com