#2 2011-03-15 15:48:02

Someone had to step up and make kathaksung seem rational in comparison.

#3 2011-03-15 17:43:35

I thought this was a lot of bullshit until I came to the paragraph below.  Suddenly, a lot of things started to make sense.

Torture example
Attackers make you burp or fart everytime you walk down the stairs, everytime a car passes by your window, everytime you walk into another room of your home, everytime you step outside.

#4 2011-03-15 18:22:46

I'd take it all very seriously, lest you find George Foreman putting you in his people cooker.  Note that Kathasung is an oft cited reference:

October 3rd, 2007 by admin
Nightmare stories from people being tortured and burned to death by electronic weapons

Jezus Mendoza, Leslie Oliver, Donald Friedman, kathaksung, ghostgirl, are only a few of the many people on the internet reporting to be victims of electronic torture and murder. The story of kathaksung also reports in detail attempts of beaming him a heart attack, the EM sleep wave, torture devices built into his car. All victims [...]

#5 2011-03-15 19:16:30

fortinbras wrote:

Someone had to step up and make kathaksung seem rational in comparison.

I think the really insane thing about kathaksung is that he brings his problems here - could he find a group of people who are going to be less helpful?

#7 2011-03-16 09:06:10

I just like in his About page that he lists every possible method of contacting him, then tells you not to use those, to come see him personally. Avoid the 'noid. Paranoid that is....

#8 2011-03-16 09:12:56

I was actually jokingly searching for a 'people zapper' as a friend of mine was complaining of coworkers who she wanted to zap.  i thought there would be some joke contraption I could send her a link to.  Instead, I found crazyness.

He immediately reminded me of kathy.  I hadn't seen the cited references.

Good stuff.

Board footer

cruelery.com