#1 2011-06-04 14:52:16

#2 2011-06-06 19:28:34

Would you be arrested under a law you never heard of?

There’s a Secret Patriot Act, Senator Says

By Spencer Ackerman

May 25, 2011 "Wired" --  You may think you understand how the Patriot Act allows the government to spy on its citizens. Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Oregon) says it’s worse than you’ve heard.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf … e28193.htm

We Can Be Arrested And Tried For Breaking Laws We Don't Know Exist
By Tom Burnett
5-26-11

"You are under arrest."

"For what?"

"It's a secret. You have already been tried and convicted."

"By who?!?!?"

"It's a secret. You are going to be executed at midnight."

"EXECUTED?!?!?!?"

"Yeah. I'll bet you wish you didn't do whatever it is you did."

"Wait! Don't YOU know?"

"No one knows. It's a secret law."

SEN. WYDEN DECRIES "SECRET LAW" ON PATRIOT ACT

An amendment offered on May 24 by Sen. Ron Wyden would have challenged the Administration's reliance on what he called "secret law" and required the Attorney General to explain the legal basis for its intelligence collection activities under the USA PATRIOT Act.  But that and other proposed amendments to the PATRIOT Act have been blocked in the Senate.

"The public will be surprised... when they learn about some of the interpretations of the PATRIOT Act," Sen. Wyden said, based on his access to classified correspondence between the Justice Department and the Senate Intelligence Committee.

http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2011_cr … 52411.html
http://www.rense.com/general94/bearrest.htm

#3 2011-06-06 20:10:14

Ahhhhh.... just like in the old Soviet Union! And everyone scoffed when Mad Magazine broke that story 40 years ago!

#4 2011-06-06 23:46:49

Wait, there's more:
“Our constituents, of course, are totally in the dark. Members of the public have no access to the secret legal interpretations, so they have no idea what their government believes the law actually means.”
— Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Oregon, in a Senate floor speech Thursday

Patriot Act Renewed Despite Warnings of Secret Law

The Secrecy Feedback Loop- Dan Carlin

#5 2011-06-07 00:43:44

nfidelbastard wrote:

Wait, there's more:
“Our constituents, of course, are totally in the dark. Members of the public have no access to the secret legal interpretations, so they have no idea what their government believes the law actually means.”
— Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Oregon, in a Senate floor speech Thursday

Patriot Act Renewed Despite Warnings of Secret Law

The Secrecy Feedback Loop- Dan Carlin

The paranoia of our elected representatives would shock even the most stalwart tin-foil hat wearing Whold Foods customer.

#6 2011-06-07 02:07:57

Emmeran wrote:

The paranoia of our elected representatives would shock even the most stalwart tin-foil hat wearing Whold Foods customer.

Paranoia is an irrational fear. But both Wyden and Russ Feingold served on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and as such would seem to have a very informed, reality based fear. Rand Paul agrees with them but adding him to the discussion does bring up the tin foil hat factor.

#7 2011-06-07 15:33:45

katsung47 wrote:

Ignorance is no defense from the law.

#8 2011-06-07 19:35:46

GooberMcNutly wrote:

katsung47 wrote:

Ignorance is no defense from the law.

In fact, since we're going the CCCP route, asking what the law is will be considered a crime since only someone who wants to break the secret law would want to know.

#9 2011-06-17 14:52:39

662. Intensified persecution timed with Patriot Act (3/24/2011)

“Fearing the worst: Plant evacuated; 140,000 ordered to stay indoors”

Japanese officials advised residents up to 19 miles away from the broken nuclear plant to stay indoors to minimize exposure. This news tell you well why the Feds created big snow storm in London, in San Francisco and New York when I alleged they tried to activate a nuclear attack, (or dirty bomb attack) on these cities. They knew what would happen. To minimize the cost, they let snow storm to keep residents home and keep the tourists away from the killing field.

In “654. A 90 days' project (11/30/2010)” kathaksung wrote,

“Anyhow, a new 90 days project is set up immediately. Here is a strange news.

"Israel's Netanyahu unveils U.S. plan for new talks

By Allyn Fisher-Ilan Allyn Fisher-ilan ¨C Sat Nov 13,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101113/ts_ … rael_talks"

The US has given Israel a written guarantee that it won't pressure the Jewish state for additional settlement freezes if it accepts a limited 90 day construction moratorium to revive Mideast peace talks.”

The 90 days period should be from mid-November to mid- February. Feds determined to extinct kathaksung within 90 days. A “nuclear terror attack” and “war on Iran” are the cases just used to distract the attention on the framed case. In Feds’ mind, a witness of their crime is more important than any interest created by the war. Then why did they choose the February as their dead line?

Feb. 28 was the exterminate date of the Patriot Act. With virtually zero debate - or media attention, law makers extend that Act for another three months.

Obama signs temporary extension of Patriot Act
By The Associated Press
2/25/2011

President Barack Obama  has signed a three-month extension of key surveillance provisions of the Patriot Act.

Lawmakers will soon start debating a multiple-year extension of the provisions, which have drawn fire from defenders of privacy rights.
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2011 … triot-act/

I always view the Patriot Act was created particularly against me. (see “231. Lone wolf (5/29)”, “  334. Patriot Act meeting on 7/21 (8/17/05)” and “545. Warrantless wiretapping law and my case (3/19/08)”)

The Feb 26 plot, (marked with two unusual snow storms in New York and San Francisco) was a last ditch effort for Feds for the extinguished 2010 Patriot Act. A new plot is quickly set up for the extended Patriot Act (three months). I expect to see big operation in coming April and May. It will be big one. They made the 3/11 Japan earthquake the biggest ever in Japan’s history. If in coming month you saw big earthquake or other natural disaster, terror attack in US and Europe, (especially in Britain and France, because I think the rulers there will allow the “terror attack” to take place on their people in exchange for the oil interest of Libya), war on Iran and then the “Patriot Act” extinguished in May without further extension, then you know the Feds have eliminated kathaksung.

#10 2011-06-20 19:19:35

174 milliTimeCubes

#11 2011-06-20 22:54:02

Kathy wrote:

I always view the Patriot Act was created particularly against me. (see “231. Lone wolf (5/29)”, “  334. Patriot Act meeting on 7/21 (8/17/05)” and “545. Warrantless wiretapping law and my case (3/19/08)”)

Kathy, because of budget cuts it's very likely that the unit devoted to spying on you will be dismantled and its members reassigned to other projects.

#12 2011-06-20 22:57:23

fnord wrote:

Kathy wrote:

Kathy, because of budget cuts it's very likely that the unit devoted to spying on you will be dismantled and its members reassigned to other projects.

No, no. I was informed just a few days ago the feds are going to simply kill off the other subjects they're monitoring so that they can devote more of their dwindling resources to Kathy. I suppose the extra money will eventually come from our venture in Libya.

#13 2011-06-20 23:04:01

Taint wrote:

fnord wrote:

Kathy wrote:

No, no. I was informed just a few days ago the feds are going to simply kill off the other subjects they're monitoring so that they can devote more of their dwindling resources to Kathy. I suppose the extra money will eventually come from our venture in Libya.

Taint, why did you spill the beans!  Kathy was sure to become less vigilant and make it easier for the government agents to do their jobs if she thought she was no longer a target!

#14 2011-06-28 16:14:33

Lone wolf provision in Patriot Act.

231. Lone wolf (5/29/04) 

On 5/22, Mercury News had such an article, "More anti-terror powers sought". "The Justice Department is seeking to expand its anti-terrorism powers again, adding among other things an FBI subpoena power so secret that even a lawsuit challenging it had to be kept under wraps." It's about Secret surveillance. Which "allow the government to conduct secret surveillance of potential terrorists or spies without proving that they have any affiliation with a foreign government or terrorist organization." "The Senate already has approved legislation making it easier for FBI agents to go after so-called lone-wolf terrorists not affiliated with any known organization or foreign government.".

When Bush created "enemy combatant" to exclude US citizens from their legal right, he at least had some evidence that the "enemy combatant" was either arrested in battle field or connected to a terrorist group. Now D.O.J. created "lone wolf" which covers everyone in US. Almost everybody fits for that definition. Seldom a person has any affiliation with a foreign government or terrorist organization. Yet they can be under surveillance without any evidence only if D.O.J. think he is a potential one.

In May, 2002, I found an attempt frame case applied on me and my relatives by Feds. (see 65. Birthday Party on May 3 (5/10)). After my revelation, within 3 weeks, T(tenant) and B house owner moved out. In August 2002, there was an article in Mercury News, " The court was so concerned by A.G. Ashcroft's behind-the-scenes efforts to broaden the FBI's spying abilities that the court in May secretly ordered Ashcroft to scale back the regulations."

I thus found I was under the surveillance of FISA rule. After the judge found they were cheated by Ashcroft, they rebuked him and ordered him to scale back the regulation in May. The two undercovers, T and B house owner, apparently were Chinese secret police, losing legal base to monitor, had to leave immediately. Ashcroft then in July proposed another plan -TIPS which planned to recruit one million informants, to directly send spies to everyone's house. The plan was opposed by public and failed. see: "85. Chinese secret police and DNA (9/1)" and "86. FISA Secret Court ruling".

Anyhow, I am the witness of their crime, Feds would try their best to eliminate. Inside group arranged an appeal court which in Nov. 2002 ruled D.O.J. had such surveillance power because the Patriot Act gave them so. Once again, I was legally under surveillance. see "100. Power to spy on citizens expanded (11/24)".

Feds framed another drug case in later April, 2003. I analyzed the case and pointed out Feds and Chinese secret police had cultivated that drug gang to frame case on me right from the beginning. I think the internal investigation caused the resignation of DEA director and high ranking official of D.O.J. and F.B.I. in August, 2003. (see "142. Drug case in Fujian", "143. Drug case in Fujian (continuation)(7/10)", "150. Development of Fujian drug case (8/11)")

My case continues for more then 10 years in which Feds invested a lot in real estates. As interest can't stay so low anymore, they are in a hurry to finish it. There were another two big attempts to frame a case on me in Dec. 2003 and Apr. 2004., as well as other continuing small plots of elimination. I think my revelation of secret deal between high ranking officials (Bush, Cheney, Mueller) and Chinese government once again caused the loss of legal base of surveillance power of D.O.J. That's why they start another effort to expand their police power by a larger bill dubbed the "The Anti-Terrorism Intelligence Tools Improvement Act of 2003."

The Act is so absurd that every citizen could have been under surveillance by D.O.J. only if Feds think necessary. The whole situation looks like when Ashcroft was rebuked by the judges of FISA court in May 2002. The only difference is he at that time seeking a plan of TIPS, but this time an Act in the name of anti-terrorism which is much bigger.

#15 2011-06-28 20:07:06

katsung47 wrote:

Talk about ego.

What makes you think you are anywhere close to important enough for anyone in any government agency to give the slightest molecule of a shit about you at all, let alone create legislation against you?

As a general rule, legislators are lazy and corrupt.  If there's no money in it for them, they're not going to do it.

So please justify precisely the ways in which you are so important that ANY government official, no matter how low on the food chain, would even know your name, let alone kick of a process leading to legislation that targets you specifically.

Please do this with independently verifiable references please... crazy-ass rantings and made-up conspiracy theories do not qualify.  If there's legislation against you, there will be public documents you can refer to that mention you by name.

#16 2011-07-21 16:35:31

When I learned that notorious Library provison of the Patriot Act, I knew it was point at me. And then they added that ""roving" wiretaps, permitting surveillance on multiple phones and e-mail addresses." after I found they censored my article through another phone line.

334. Patriot Act meeting on 7/21 (8/17/05)

I like reading. I went to library frequently when I had the drive license. The knowledge I learned from book helped me to resolve many puzzles.

I had bought a book from annual library book sale. "Spy catcher" is a candid autobiography of a Senior intelligence officer (British MI5) Peter Wright. (The book was published in 1987, New York). In it Wright talked about how they tried to catch the spy by contaminating the secret document with radioactive material. If the spy took the radioactive document through a check point, it would touch off a Geiger counter. Then spy could be caught. Wright admitted that the radiation would hurt people's health.

After my leg was hurt in second time, I realized it was not the problem of the muscle. I started to relate the hurt part of the leg to the back pocket where I kept money. It was Peter Wright's story reminded me of it was a radioactive money used for tracing. Later I knew the official term for that kind of money is "isotope money" when I complained to D.A.'s office. (see "3. ISOTOPE MONEY (How agent find cash savings at your home)"".

Another big one is E-M wave. (Electrical- Magnet wave). In early 90s I also found Feds had a technique to force people to sleep. I didn't know what was it. I could only speculate it was a radiation.

It was until about in 1997, I borrowed a book "CIA" from the library. When I read the story of how Soviet got a technique invented by Pentagon, I almost jumped up. So that was the sleep wave - an E-M wave imitated brain wave. (see "16. EM Sleep wave (5)")

I am a big target of Feds. It's natural they'll search where I went and what did I read. When D.O.J. demand a library record search in Patriot Act, I thought it was particularly for my case.

When I first started to write about my story in Internet, I found a strange phenomenon. I could see my messages when I logged in with my user's name but failed to see it with other's name. I confirmed it by the computer of my tenant who had a separate phone line and by the computer in public library. This is a tactic of covert censorship. The poster thought his message could be seen publicly while as a matter of fact nobody could read it except himself. I was once puzzled why Feds hadn't controlled the phone line of my tenant and library which  gave me a chance to find their trick. Then the demand of D.O.J.  in Patriot Act explained it.

Normally FBI must apply a warrant to monitor a specific phone line from judge. In Patriot Act, they demanded the surveillance power be expanded to all phone lines target used. Thus they can connect their control server to all lines. Even I click into a new line, I still got a fake phenomenon. Then their secret wouldn't be revealed.

In last passage of article "Patriot Act supported", Mercury News on 7/22 wrote, "Although 16 provisions of the Patriot Act are set to expire, most of the congressional debate has focused on a few sections. They include one allowing the FBI to seize records from financial companies, libraries, doctors' offices and other businesses, and another that permits "roving wiretaps"that apply to a person rather than a particular telephone."

Mercury News is a local media. I view it as a propaganda tool of Feds. It was not a coincidence that it picked up the two  from all 16 provisions - the two I think were particularly proposed on my case. It is an intimidation and a power show-off. But it also proved what I said is correct. In "327. London bombing (7/12/05)" I said "I think it was the work of D.O.J." The later development of July 21 second London bombing and events occurred the same day confirmed it. (see "330. London bombing is a justification for coming US attack (7/27/05)")

#17 2011-07-29 18:52:06

http://www.criggo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/mice.jpg

#18 2011-07-30 04:17:28

katsung47 wrote:

I like reading. I went to library frequently when I had the drive license.

"the drive license", seriously? Your schtick is tired. Your grammatical errors are not consistent with whom you claim to be.

Refer to "My American Nightmare" and search for "touch" to see the erratic ability to conjugate that verb (specifically, "I never touch drug" as compared to your other uses of it). Also, please consider the random correct use of articles. You are an amateur hack of a troll. Verbosity does not compensate for talent.

#19 2011-07-30 05:00:11

DupeOrNot wrote:

katsung47 wrote:

"the drive license", seriously? Your schtick is tired. Your grammatical errors are not consistent with whom you claim to be.

Refer to "My American Nightmare" and search for "touch" to see the erratic ability to conjugate that verb (specifically, "I never touch drug" as compared to your other uses of it). Also, please consider the random correct use of articles. You are an amateur hack of a troll. Verbosity does not compensate for talent.

At least she's entertaining.

#20 2011-07-30 05:04:54

Tall Paul wrote:

DupeOrNot wrote:

katsung47 wrote:

At least she's entertaining.

Not for me. If I'm going to read that much on the internet I expect more lulz.

#21 2011-07-31 01:32:47

I don't read every thread -is this the first time Kathy's posted in a thread where he?she/it wasn't op?

#22 2011-07-31 16:45:27

If the US had universal medical coverage, Kat would be in a hospital where he belongs.

#23 2011-08-01 15:06:23

545. Warrantless wiretapping law and my case (3/19/08)

At least two provision in Patriot Act are designed particularly for my case. One is the Library surveillance and the other is the moveable phone-line surveillance (on any phone suspect used not particular on one fixed phone line.) Because I found that my article in internet could only be readable on computer connected to my phone line but couldn't be found on computer which connected to my tenant's phone line, although we lived in same house. Later I tried to verify this censorship in computer of public library. So I knew the provision is targeting on my case when they changed the Act.

But even under Patriot Act, Feds need warrant to legally put me under surveillance. I am neither a terrorist nor a drug dealer, how could they get warrant from the judge? At first they cheated the judge, then Feds just abandoned that effort. They simply authorized themselves to monitor without warrant - by warrantless surveillance. This is, anyhow, a big violence to the civil rights the Constitution promises to the citizens. The principle of Check and Balance collapsed before it.

So the Warrantless wiretap law was only a temporary one. It was designed to be terminated in the end of January 2008. I observed there were three attempts of elimination on me (and my family) combined with attempts of Iran war. I found these three attempts matched with the expiration of the warrantless wiretap too.

1. The warrantless wiretap law expired on 1/31/08. The effort of elimination by missile bombing - in the name of Asteroid 2007 TU24 would hit Earth on 1/24. An undersea cable was cut at the Iran door step on 1/23.

2. That wiretap law was extended 15 days hastilily from 2/1 to 2/15. Second elimination attempt by liquefaction earthquake - a two weeks' continuous rain followed by two earthquakes in my area on 2/4.
There was another undersea cable cut at the Irans doorstep on 2/3.

3. On 2/12, Senate passed to extend that eavesdropping law for another 6 years. It failed in the House. Why Feds didn't get it passed this time? I think maybe they were more confident on the third operation. The spy satellite would have more accurately  crashed at target area. The Iran war would have been a big one with multi-nations to join, especially France. The third operation was a big one.

This is why I think Spitzer case was for reviving the warrantless eavesdropping law. After the three operations went soured, Feds renew their effort - reset their secret deal with China (to frame a case) and plan new case for Iran war. The harassment in internet is even more aggressive. It is a lawless rogue team. It took me hours to post an article in internet sometimes.

#24 2011-08-02 20:45:39

I think all the feds need is the opinion of 2 doctors to put you in custody for a long time.

#25 2011-08-03 08:49:24

peco wrote:

If the US had universal medical coverage, Kat would be in a hospital where he belongs.

And there lies the rational justification for all Kat's fears about the guberment spying from his bushes and plotting to get him. The only thing that keeps him on the street is a political movement to gut federal programs and have a small government. He is a born libertarian.

#26 2011-08-22 16:51:24

peco wrote:

I think all the feds need is the opinion of 2 doctors to put you in custody for a long time.

Here is a quate from a web site. The Feds fear my revelation, that's obvious. They didn't use "doctors" as you suggest.

Quote, "Careful, the Feds are reading this... 
Churumbela
02-26-2009, 12:47 AM
Please note:

At the request of Homeland Security, all the posts in this thread have been re-organized to enable the government to more easily keep track of illicit activities. Thank you for your cooperation."

http://www.atforumz.com/showthread.php?t=310274&page=17

#27 2011-08-22 20:00:51

katsung47 wrote:

peco wrote:

Here is a quate from a web site. The Feds fear my revelation, that's obvious. They didn't use "doctors" as you suggest.

Quote, "Careful, the Feds are reading this... 
Churumbela
02-26-2009, 12:47 AM
Please note:

At the request of Homeland Security, all the posts in this thread have been re-organized to enable the government to more easily keep track of illicit activities. Thank you for your cooperation."

http://www.atforumz.com/showthread.php?t=310274&page=17

I have it on good authority that no Fed fears you at all.  If any federal government employee fears you it is because they think, as I do, that you are one step from popping off and hurting people with some form of weapon.

That link doesn't work, by the way, at least not from my location.

Board footer

cruelery.com