#1 2011-06-06 19:35:22

Let you know just what they want you to know.

Quote, "How Many US SEALs Died? (Apparently, Plenty)
China's Ominous Warning To The US Not To Attack Pakistan
Paul Craig Roberts
5-25-11

In a sensational and explosive TV report, the Pakistani News Agency has provided a live interview with an eye witness to the US attack on the alleged compound of Osama bin Laden. The eye witness, Mohammad Bashir, describes the event as it unfolded.  Of the three helicopters, "there was only one that landed the men and came back to pick them up, but as he [the helicopter] was picking them up, it (caught fire and blew up)."  The witness says that there were no survivors, just dead bodies and pieces of bodies everywhere. "We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing."

I always wondered how a helicopter could crash, as the White House reported, without at least producing injuries. Yet, in the original White House story, the SEALs not only survived a 40-minute firefight with al Qaeda, "the most highly trained, most dangerous, most vicious killers on the planet," without a scratch, but also survived a helicopter crash without a scratch.

The mainstream media and a significant portion of the Internet are content for our perceptions to be managed by psy-ops and by non-reporting. This is why I wrote not long ago that today Americans are living in George Orwell's 1984.

http://www.rense.com/general94/howmany.htm

#2 2011-08-11 19:41:49

Now the other Seals team in other helicopter as support force in "Operation Geronimo" died in Afghanistan. All witness of the "kill Bin Laden" were silenced. Government secret can be buried forever.

#3 2011-08-11 23:04:41

If the government can't keep a secret like "the president is getting blow jobs from interns" or "the president is bugging the offices of his rivals" what evidence do you have that they could keep a huge secret like "we didn't kill Obama" or "we have secret squads harassing crazy Katsung47" ?

By evidence, I mean actual, tangible evidence, not bullshit stories from your schizophrenia-induced hallucinations.

#4 2011-08-15 18:38:57

Well, there's always fear. If Dick Cheney can crash airplanes, blow up buildings and send anthrax to Tom Daschle, and then go duck hunting with a supreme court judge, who would YOU tell?

#5 2011-08-16 10:55:02

Why is anyone even commenting on the ravings of a barking moonbat?

Oh, and I have survived a helicopter crash.  Have a nice day.

#6 2011-08-16 16:57:28

XregnaR wrote:

Why is anyone even commenting on the ravings of a barking moonbat?

Oh, and I have survived a helicopter crash.  Have a nice day.

It's because you don't post often enough to generate many comments.

#7 2011-08-16 23:14:18

When you ask Kat for evidence, he goes away for a while until the sting of reason wears off.

#8 2011-08-17 00:57:01

Kat's world revolves around him, he's pretty much immune to the sting of reason.  I feel bad for Kat, bacause the fact is that if he belonged to any mainstream religion he'd be seen as sane.

#9 2011-08-17 01:25:11

opsec wrote:

Kat's world revolves around him, he's pretty much immune to the sting of reason.  I feel bad for Kat, bacause the fact is that if he belonged to any mainstream religion he'd be seen as sane.

http://themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-cat-laser-pointer.gif

#10 2011-08-17 01:30:08

Hey That's my Kat Gif!

#11 2011-08-22 16:09:07

peco wrote:

If the government can't keep a secret like "the president is getting blow jobs from interns" or "the president is bugging the offices of his rivals" what evidence do you have that they could keep a huge secret like "we didn't kill Obama" or "we have secret squads harassing crazy Katsung47" ?

By evidence, I mean actual, tangible evidence, not bullshit stories from your schizophrenia-induced hallucinations.

When you ask other for evidence, what is your actual, tangible evidence of "Bin Laden" was killed? Just a word of "the corpse was thrown into sea"? Here is a field interview. The witness is more reliable than yours.

Quote, "Full And Complete Translation Of The Pakistani News Video
This is a translation of the video linked at the bottom and was translated by my friend Khan Taashk. THANK YOU my dear friend. I wish there were a way for ALL Americans to read this translation.

Anchor: Muhammad Bashir told us something that no one said before. So we checked his identity card, we also confirmed that he really lives there, we asked from the senior fellows about him. We were very astonished by his story just see and listen what he said.

Bashir: We were awake, not asleep, a helicopter came, some men came down from that, into that house, then that helicopter went away

Reporter: How many men?

Bashir: 10-12, then that helicopter took rounds of those rear hills, then he came bac…k and when he came bach, two more helicopters arrived, one from the west and other from the north, there was a blast in the first helicopter and it was on fire, we immediately came out, when we reached there, the helicopter was burning, then after about 20 minutes the army and police arrived, they pushed us back, now we are asking that if oama was here then who took him to america because all those men that came in the helicopter died in the blast, now if Osama was in that helicopter he must have died and got burnt in that helicopter too, then how they took him? this is a question of serious concern. America claims they they killed him and picked him up. How they picked him up? This is what we are thinking

Reporter: Was there only one helicopter?

Bashir? Yes the other that came flew away to Mansehra, there was only one that landed the men and came back to pick them but as he was picking them up, it blew away and caught fire.

Reporter: Then were in it when it blew?

Bashir: Yes They were.

Reporter : How you know?

Bashir: We saw it with our own eyes

Reporter: You saw dead man?

Bashir: Yes, dead men,

Reporter: How many?

Bashir: I couldnt count them because then the compound was on fire. The gate was open, we went in, the army and police hadnt arrived then, there were some people but they werent stopping them. The whole neighborhood has seen that but they are silent now.

Bashir: We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing

Reporter: How many dead bodies you saw?

Bashir: We couldn’t count them because they were blown into pieces.

The reporter asked Bashir to narrate the story again.

Bashir said we could see the faces of those men but they were speaking pashto. I dont know whether they were Pakistani or American army or people of agencies, as you know that agency people can speak many languages.

May be they were speaking Pashto so that we consider them Pakistani.

They knocked and banged at our doors and told us not to come out.

I laid down on my rooftop and was watching them.

My kids were calling me, I told them to go to their rooms and let me check whats going on.

The reporter asks Bashir, that when he saw that the helicopter was American what was he thinking then?

Bashir said that he got afraid. He didn’t had in his mind that they will attack that house. He thought that they might have come to attack the Pakistan Army.

The reporter asked so when was your cousin Shamraiz taken away?

Bashir: Shamrez was at our home, as the helicopter exploded, me and many others went out of our homes to see what happened. Shamrez also came out and the gate of the compound was open, we went in, every thing was lying scattered, as it is a huge compound, some body parts were lying here, some there, legs, arms, heads, broken and torn body parts, during that time some part of the helicopter inside, may be the engine or other fuel related part had an explosion so we rushed out. During that time Shamrez was taken away, he is in his home now, but no one is allowed to meet him and i couldn’t get a chance to talk to him later.

Then the anchor says that they had vegetations inside the compound and Shamrez was their gardener. We know that two men Arshad and Tariq used to live there. They had good relations with the neighbours, they used to buy things from the local store. Sometimes imported dates and used to send many things to their neighbours.

Then the reporter is at Abdullah Ben Zubair Mosque, which is the nearest to compound of Osama.

She asks a guy: do you think people would have been glad and happy if they would have ever met osama?

The guy : Yes, possibly. Because he was a muslim and he believed in God.

This is the whole story! Every aspect and point translated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vo-L3 … r_embedded

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf … e28110.htm

#12 2011-08-22 18:15:35

She asks a guy: do you think people would have been glad and happy if they would have ever met osama?

#13 2011-08-22 19:53:30

katsung47 wrote:

peco wrote:

When you ask other for evidence, what is your actual, tangible evidence of "Bin Laden" was killed? Just a word of "the corpse was thrown into sea"? Here is a field interview. The witness is more reliable than yours.

Sorry, but I trust the US government over 100000000 conspiracy theorists every time.  You're making the claim Osama wasn't killed over the protestations of Al Qaeda, the Pakistani government and the claims of the US government.  The onus is on YOU to provide evidence that they are lying, because frankly, they are a way, way more credible source than you.

I have no problem with you saying that they're all lying, but you're going to have to come up with something that makes you at least as credible as they are.  1 crazy conspiracy theorist is NOT more credible than governments and participants in the action.  If you can't back your claim, then I cannot accept your claim.

To my satisfaction, the US Government has backed its claim.

In fact, it's retarded easy to prove Osama wasn't killed.  He just needs to stick his head up and wave.

No, it's not reasonable to say "but he doesn't want to"... that's a cop out suitable only for priests and other false prophets lying about supernatural beings.

And where's your proof of the death squads harassing you?  that should be super easy to demonstrate as well.

#14 2011-09-03 17:42:52

Quote, "'Copter tragedy marks deadliest US day'
Tue Aug 9, 2011 6:37PM GMT
Interview with Finian Cunningham from Global Research

Press TV has conducted an interview with Finian Cunningham, Global Research to further talk over the issue. The following is a rough transcript of the interview.

Press TV interviewed Finian Cunningham, Global Research, from Belfast, on this issue.

Press TV: Dead Men Don't talk, that is the title of your article. Correct me if I'm wrong, you are trying to say that the US has destroyed its own men, the navy seals, who seemingly took part in Washington's bin Laden execution hoax, and presumably would testify about that operation? How can this argument to be proven?

Cunningham: Well, admittedly I do not have the answers to that but I think what I am trying to do in the article is to raise relevant speculative questions about the whole Bin Laden affair.

This is just one more hole in Washington's argument or allegation that they killed Bin Laden on the second of May. Their story is full of holes and contradictions - the nature of his death, how his body was disposed of, lack of evidence.

And now recently on Pakistani television, you have local people giving a version of events that happened in Abbottabad that completely contradicts what the Washington version of that incident was.

People were saying one of three US helicopters exploded, killing everybody on board. So how can Bin Laden's body be recovered and dumped at see if that helicopter did in fact blow up, according to the residents of Abbottabad?

The whole Washington story in my view is very dubious. There's a lot of contradictions in it. The people who could shed light on this will actually be the people that were involved; this team of six navy seals. And a whole cohort of them was wiped off this past Saturday in a rocket attack on their helicopter.

It just raises the question, is Washington hiding from something, are they trying to cover something up by this alleged assassination of Bin Laden in May, because a lot of informed sources will tell you that Bin Laden died ten years ago from natural causes, kidney failure.

The whole sag is becoming increasingly incredulous in my view and for other people. It would appear that Washington is trying to cover up or delete possible evidence or witnesses to the actual event on the second of May in Abbottabad.

Press TV: Suppose your story comes out true. What effects would this story have on the morale of other US troops if they know that the government would betray them all along?

Cunningham: Devastating. The whole war in Afghanistan is going from one quagmire into a deeper quagmire. This year alone, 274 US personnel have been killed including the latest victims of the Chinook crash. And we are only halfway through the year.

The whole mission of Afghanistan is turning into an endless relentless war with no real purpose to it.

If the American government is correct that they killed Bin Laden, he is the reason they went into Afghanistan. If they killed their guy, their number one terrorist, why are they still in Afghanistan?

The whole mission seems to be ridden with very obscure and amorphous objectives. There is no purpose to missions, so I am sure for a lot of the GIs and the American personal on the ground seeing all their comrades being cut down there, with no clear purpose or objective to this terrible bloody war, it's going to be a very soul-sapping and demoralizing experience.

Press TV:The original purpose of US invading Afghanistan was bringing down the Taliban. Some stories of diverting pentagon money and arms to the Taliban or secret negotiations with the Taliban contradicting that. In the long run, what effect will this have on the Afghanistan mission?

Cunningham: I haven't been following what you just mentioned there but this comes as no surprise giving the origins of the Taliban being in Afghanistan. After all, they were set up and funded by the Americans and the British secret intelligences to fight the soviets.

The connections are well grinded there for this covert seeding of money, arms, personnel and double agents or what have you. So it would come to no surprise given the origins of the insurgence, Mujahedeen, Taliban in Afghanistan. They were the foot soldiers of the US Empire 30-40 years ago.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/193174.html

#15 2011-09-06 00:39:04

I heard the real total was about 341 million give or take a few hundred thousand seals.

Board footer

cruelery.com