#1 2007-12-04 22:24:29

If Helen Thomas ever completely loses it, I kind of hope she decides to commit suicide by Secret Service.

It's not hard to out-class these pigfucking circus clowns, but imagine the strength it must take to keep going back to listen to the river of turds flowing from their mouths as the shitbirds chirp around you.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Pla … 13007.mov/

#2 2007-12-04 23:44:01

< DhalAdence > Some may know. . .  While others may happily not. < /DhalAdence >

Oh, and, am I the only one missing Ari?

#3 2007-12-05 00:33:28

Decadence wrote:

< DhalAdence > Some may know. . .  While others may happily not. < /DhalAdence >

Oh, and, am I the only one missing Ari?

Dude, I LOVED Ari.  He was like the press secretary on quaaludes.  You couldn't fluster Ari.  He was so glib with the bullshit that you even believed that HE believed it.

#4 2007-12-05 02:16:38

headkicker_girl wrote:

Dude, I LOVED Ari.  He was like the press secretary on quaaludes.  You couldn't fluster Ari.  He was so glib with the bullshit that you even believed that HE believed it.

This is something I should aspire to?

#5 2007-12-05 06:57:50

Dana Perino comes across like a bitch that couldn't be bothered.

Scott McClellan did exactly what I suspected he would. The few times I saw clips of him, you could tell when he was lying,  his mouth was moving...

#6 2007-12-05 12:53:54

Helen, I find it really unfortunate that you use your front row position bestowed upon you by your colleagues to make such statements. This is. It is an honor and a privilege to be in the briefing room, and to suggest that we, at the United States, are killing innocent people is just absurd and very offensive.

Translation: I find it really unfortunate that you insist upon doing your job. You should feel might lucky to be allowed in this room and it's pretty presumptuous of you to assume you have a right to be here. And the United States doesn't kill innocent people - we neutralize potential terrorists.

#7 2007-12-05 13:57:10

Taint wrote:

Helen, I find it really unfortunate that you use your front row position bestowed upon you by your colleagues to make such statements. This is. It is an honor and a privilege to be in the briefing room, and to suggest that we, at the United States, are killing innocent people is just absurd and very offensive.

Translation: I find it really unfortunate that you insist upon doing your job. You should feel might lucky to be allowed in this room and it's pretty presumptuous of you to assume you have a right to be here. And the United States doesn't kill innocent people - we neutralize potential terrorists.

I think I see a future for you in Washington...of course, you'd have to start sleeping with men like Larry Craig....

Board footer

cruelery.com