#1 2007-12-07 02:43:31

Anyone heard anything?

#2 2007-12-07 10:00:30

Smoochies!

I did pre-op yesterday, and I go in tomorrow morning to get fixed.

Miss you all. Be back soon.

#3 2007-12-07 11:26:03

sofaking wrote:

Smoochies!

I did pre-op yesterday, and I go in tomorrow morning to get fixed.

Pre-op? Oh, boy... Oh, girl.

Fixed? As in altered, spayed, neutered, err, ummm, castrated?

Life-like 'implants' are now available!

Oh, right, like the rest of you lowlife swine weren't wondering exactly the same thing?!

#4 2007-12-09 13:59:18

https://cruelery.com/img/happyhappy.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#5 2007-12-09 17:02:24

Please post some more Crash Test Dummies when you feel up to it?

The two cuts you sent to http://www.myspace.com/highstreet2007 are fucking awesome.

Incidentally, how does one go about becoming a myspace 'friend'?

Last edited by choad (2007-12-09 17:03:11)

#6 2007-12-09 17:10:26

choad wrote:

The two cuts you sent to http://www.myspace.com/highstreet2007 are fucking awesome.

I believe Roger_That is the one that holds the keys to the kingdom.  I have a feeling that if you send a friend request from another account (I have one just for looking at funny myspace pages) you'll be added without much vetting.

#7 2007-12-09 17:42:02

choad wrote:

It involves spending time with LeatherDruid.

Seriously, am I the only person on the planet who thinks MySpace is the Geocities of the new millennium?

#8 2007-12-09 17:44:04

Scotty wrote:

choad wrote:

It involves spending time with LeatherDruid.

Seriously, am I the only person on the planet who thinks MySpace is the Geocities of the new millennium?

It's just as shitty, but nobody ever made any money off of geoshitties.

#9 2007-12-09 17:48:31

tojo2000 wrote:

It's just as shitty, but nobody ever made any money off of geoshitties.

Yeah but there are people I know in meatspace who really ought to know better than to have a GheySpace page.  People I respect, ya know.  Soon as they ask me for mine so they can be "friends", I just punch them right in the mouth.

It's like finding out my father phones in votes for American Idol.  It isn't the natural order of things.

#10 2007-12-09 19:14:06

Scotty wrote:

You're wrong about that.  The eye- and ear-torture is similar, but MySpace is much worse than Geoshitties ever thought of being.

That said, High-Street is a presence on MySpace and the more "friends" it gets, the more interest it will receive.

And goddamnit, we need fresh meat!

Who's with me?

#11 2007-12-09 19:24:58

I'd never visited myface before this and did so only because so many alleged it would serve as a honey pot for our resident cannibals, who you'll notice have begun to drool and season themselves. We need fresh wildebeest meat.

My first clue something wasn't right was George Orr listed as reclaiming a handful of years in age and somehow, no doubt during her last move, she'd ditched her hubby™.

#12 2007-12-09 19:40:19

choad wrote:

My first clue something wasn't right was George Orr listed as reclaiming a handful of years in age and somehow, no doubt during her last move, she'd ditched her hubby™.

I may very well have done that myself when setting up my account (or whatever you call it).  I tend to get creative with questionnaires which ask me shit that is no one's business at all.  I really don't remember.

I set up a MySpooge account so I could look at certain blogs (that Patton Oswalt is a funny motherfucker).  And then DildoCozy "invited" me to be its "friend" and after that things are a little blurry.  The MySpace, it pulls you in.  But I haven't been pulled in very far as of yet.

#13 2007-12-09 21:10:46

choad wrote:

Yeah, that was my work.  The last time that I checked, I was still the only one to have contributed to the High-Street baby-on-board music player.  By the way, if you go to my MySpaced page, I also up-loaded "Afternoons And Coffeespoons" and "I Think I'll Disappear Now" on my player.

choad wrote:

Yeah, you have to have a MySpaced profile.  And, realizing how every-body feels about MySpaced, I encourage all of you to create an account to link to High-Street.  Just let us know that it's you; Or, we might pre-maturely reject your "Friend Request" (Well, Sofie likely won't; But, should Roger or I happen to be logging in on that particular day . . .).  Your call, People; But, the sheep are hardly likely to come along, and thrust themselves into your open jaws.

Speaking of which, I've been rather curious:  Hey, Orangina, when you've a moment, could you give us an idea of our referrals from MySpaced?

Snowball wrote:

The MySpace, it pulls you in.  But I haven't been pulled in very far as of yet.

Yeah, I only check my own and the High-Street profile about once a week or so.  After I loaded up my music player, I quickly lost interest.

Board footer

cruelery.com