#1 2011-08-07 00:41:24

All we need now is a Guy Faux mask.

#3 2011-08-07 16:01:29

So a nigger shoots at the police, police kill nigger, other niggers riot and loot.  We've seen nigger riots before and will see them again.

#4 2011-08-08 06:40:25

I've often had this sort of crazy thought that there'd be a lot less people shot by police - irrespective of skin colour - if people spent more time obeying the law.  Sure it's true that innocent people are shot occasionally, but overall there'd be less shooting if there were less scumbags.

The golliwogs do this to get federal money to renovate as best I can tell.  I could almost think there might be a valid protest reason if they tore up some other neighbourhood, but when you tear up your own, you're either really stupid or you're after free government money... a sort of urban renewal project.  These assholes were looking for an excuse, and the shooting provided one, but it could just as easily have started from a Justin Bieber visit.

#5 2011-08-08 21:47:19

The rioting is in its third day, and youths* are breaking into shops and stealing items like plasma screen TVs, Playstations, IPhones, and other electronic goods.  It's time for the police to arm with AK-47s and engage in a bit of ethnic cleansing.

*this is the PC term for young nigger criminals

#6 2011-08-08 22:19:26

Bull Pups, not AK-47's. 

The Filth, ooops, I mean the Metro, (The Police) are pretty annoying in London.  We were driving home one night with the owner of the club we managed up near Hampstead Heath, who happened to be BLACK, very well known on Capital Radio as a DJ, and all around nice guy. (for a Canadian)  With that said, we were waiting at the light at 4:00 in the morning, when two young officers decide to screw with the Black guy in the very expensive Jaguar.  I mean, top of the line.

Once they figured out who they were detaining, after a bit of real menacing they became servile, acting like lap dogs as they were detaining someone who could really raise a stink. 

Every working class person in London despise them, and rightly so.  They fuck with the Black populace all the time.  Really, this going to keep happening as long as the Filth keep acting the way they do.

#7 2011-08-08 22:46:31

Ah fuck all that - this is the Great Summer of Discontent; beyond all others in the last century.  The world tires of the current bent and the winds of change are blowing again.

We can only question the outcome; will it be increased openess or increased protectivism?

I, for one, am not sure which would be better, the increasing disenfrachisment of our nationalised minorities is a very bad thing; tariff's and protectionism may be in order.

(Fnord is a twit about this shit)

#8 2011-08-09 09:28:52

I just never gave the teaming masses of proles enough credit. I figured that as soon as the dole check ran out, they would sober up and crawl back to their council flat and wait for the post to bring more money.

They want to stop the rioting, just announce that dole checks will not be delivered until the rioting has stopped. See a little "self policing" take effect.

#9 2011-08-10 07:25:24

Anything gives them preening toffs a moment's discomfort on holiday elsewhere, it's all good.

#12 2011-08-10 11:22:47

Dmtdust wrote:

The Filth, ooops, I mean the Metro, (The Police) are pretty annoying in London.  We were driving home one night with the owner of the club we managed up near Hampstead Heath, who happened to be BLACK, very well known on Capital Radio as a DJ, and all around nice guy. (for a Canadian)

Did you do that on purpose or was he actually a Canuck?

Also:

#13 2011-08-10 12:25:03

Yes Canadian.  Greg Edwards, Capitol Radio.  Look it up.

#14 2011-08-10 14:31:06

http://i.imgur.com/zczD0.png

#15 2011-08-10 16:36:00

I'm in London right now and it's a zoo. Cops everywhere, brought in from the counties and as far away as Scotland. Litterally caravans of police vans. And now the local police have authorisation to use water canons. Can you say Chicago 1968?

#16 2011-08-10 16:43:16

Cool, our yank on the ground, reporting live from the blitz.

https://cruelery.com/img/edwardrmurrow.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#17 2011-08-10 17:05:59

Arm the locals who own the houses and stores the rabble are trashing. The ensuing violence will be short and just.

#18 2011-08-10 17:21:22

Good evening Mr. and Mrs. America from border to border and coast to coast and all the ships at sea. Let's go to press.

The violence has now spread to Manchester, Birmingham, Wolverhampton and other cites.  We're being told it's just gangs who are now communicating over FaceBook and Twitter to quickly pull together spot looting... I heard one fellow on the radio today say 'it's really pretty sad... in Syria and other countries we have folks rioting for their freedom and fundamental human rights, while here in the UK we have punk kids rioting for a new pair of trainers (sneakers) and the latest fashions'.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2011-08-10 17:23:18)

#19 2011-08-10 18:20:55

Scenes of looting in Cornwall.

http://i.imgur.com/C5XQm.gif

#20 2011-08-10 19:09:02

Today in Bristol.

https://cruelery.com/img/barbarabushneworleans.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#23 2011-08-11 09:26:19

I'd still rather hit someone with a cricket bat. But only Pakis and Caribs still play the game.

#24 2011-08-11 12:29:20

This guy offers up an intelligent analysis of the riots.  Yes, he blames liberal policies, but the bottom line is that England has sponsored generations of welfare recipients who don't give a shit about education, their neighborhoods, or the rights of others.  The U.S. needs to take a lesson here.

#25 2011-08-11 13:14:01

phreddy wrote:

The U.S. needs to take a lesson here.

Hope for change?

#26 2011-08-11 13:22:12

phreddy wrote:

This guy offers up an intelligent analysis of the riots.

Or, you could just empower the people to defend themselves, their families and their property with deadly force and see most of the hoodies suddenly find something better to do.

And I still think that my first idea of just announcing publicly that NO dole or school support checks for a recipient under 55 will be deposited for two weeks in any postal code within 5 miles of a looting. Let a little self policing take over when people realize that the Yob across the street with the new trainers is keeping you from getting your money.

#27 2011-08-11 20:31:35

#28 2011-08-12 11:25:11

#29 2011-08-12 13:29:06

Dmtdust wrote:

Dusty, I am shocked that you would post Pat Condell actually telling it like it is.  Does anything he says about Britain's gangs and pampered rioters ring a bell about U.S. society for you?

#30 2011-08-12 13:58:03

You don't believe in American Exceptionalism? Should we base our decisions on what they're doing over there in Europe?

Why do you hate America?

#31 2011-08-12 16:03:30

phreddy wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Dusty, I am shocked that you would post Pat Condell actually telling it like it is.  Does anything he says about Britain's gangs and pampered rioters ring a bell about U.S. society for you?

I put all kinds of things up I may or may not support.  By posting I do not give my tacit support, but do it for the conversation that it will generate.  I watched on line shops and businesses I once shopped in go up in smoke.  I really don't know what to say, except the whole thing is very sad.  With that said, here is something for you to chew on.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=45446

#32 2011-08-12 16:51:23

The educated chattering classes had the same discussion while yobs fought in the streets more than a hundred years ago. Many of them - Clarence Darrow and G.B. Shaw to name two - calculated the money system was a fantasy fiction designed to keep a perpetual underclass under heel and support them in the style to which they'd become accustomed.

Somehow, rent-to-own entered the picture and everyone forgot.

#33 2011-08-12 17:14:07

choad wrote:

The educated chattering classes had the same discussion while yobs fought in the streets more than a hundred years ago. Many of them - Clarence Darrow and G.B. Shaw to name two - calculated the money system was a fantasy fiction designed to keep a perpetual underclass under heel and support them in the style to which they'd become accustomed.

Somehow, rent-to-own entered the picture and everyone forgot.

I'm having trouble comparing Clarence Darrow and Shaw and their causes to the wanton distruction of life and property these animals bring.  Watch the Pat Condell video Dusty posted and tell me you can visualize Darrow and Shaw in these streets.

#34 2011-08-12 17:21:15

Dusty wrote:

With that said, here is something for you to chew on.
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=45446

I read her column every week.  Love her or hate her, she always says what she feels and often is spot on with her comments.

#35 2011-08-13 11:42:44

Oh, I remember LA after the Rodney King dust up.  I was walking in Watts 24 hours prior.  My very liberal artist pal found out why one box of 9mm shells seemed very inadequate when the crack dealers started shooting randomly down the street and the vatos took off the plates from their lowriders and cruised down the blvd brandishing shotguns out the windows.

I'm not sure exactly what would happen here in Houston if rioting on this scale broke out but it would be very different.

#36 2011-08-13 13:33:25

Stinkhammer wrote:

Oh, I remember LA after the Rodney King dust up.  I was walking in Watts 24 hours prior.  My very liberal artist pal found out why one box of 9mm shells seemed very inadequate when the crack dealers started shooting randomly down the street and the vatos took off the plates from their lowriders and cruised down the blvd brandishing shotguns out the windows.

I'm not sure exactly what would happen here in Houston if rioting on this scale broke out but it would be very different.

I remember that situation clearly, that shit all stopped quickly when we rolled in and set up shop.
(And we didn't even bring the heavies.)

#37 2011-08-14 13:17:39

I'm sure that someone corrected Fnord by now, but there are plenty of whites (and other non blacks)  involved in the rioting.  This is an example of what happens when you have huge wealth disparities and lack of opportunity for the lower class.  They will reach a point where they feel they have nothing to lose. And no, it has nothing to do with liberal social policies and everything to do with the new austerity (same as the old austerity) where only the poor are feeling the pinch and making a sacrifice.  Nothing has changed for the wealthy.

#38 2011-08-14 15:56:15

Dmtdust wrote:

Like, about the twelfth word uttered in this old-man screed is "underclass," which is very revealing.

I don't sympathize with the rioters but I sympathize even less with these grousing bourgeois blowhards.

#39 2011-08-14 22:58:05

headkicker_girl wrote:

I'm sure that someone corrected Fnord by now, but there are plenty of whites (and other non blacks)  involved in the rioting.  This is an example of what happens when you have huge wealth disparities and lack of opportunity for the lower class.  They will reach a point where they feel they have nothing to lose. And no, it has nothing to do with liberal social policies and everything to do with the new austerity (same as the old austerity) where only the poor are feeling the pinch and making a sacrifice.  Nothing has changed for the wealthy.

These riots are in the UK, not Chad.  It's one of the richest countries in the world, how much more fucking opportunity do they need?  They already get free school, health care and spending money from the government, and apparently they live in a country that won't shoot them on principle for being a bunch of violent, sociopathic douchebags.  They have opportunity beyond the wildest dreams of most of the planet.

Deport the rioters to central Africa somewhere so they can learn what not having opportunity is all about.

#40 2011-08-14 23:00:25

peco wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

These riots are in the UK, not Chad.  It's one of the richest countries in the world, how much more fucking opportunity do they need?  They already get free school, health care and spending money from the government, and apparently they live in a country that won't shoot them on principle for being a bunch of violent, sociopathic douchebags.  They have opportunity beyond the wildest dreams of most of the planet.

Deport the rioters to central Africa somewhere so they can learn what not having opportunity is all about.

Yeah!!!  They should just fucking take it and like it!!!  Yeah!!!

#41 2011-08-15 09:38:31

From Today's WSJ

The rioters in the news last week had a thwarted sense of entitlement that has been assiduously cultivated by an alliance of intellectuals, governments and bureaucrats. "We're fed up with being broke," one rioter was reported as having said, as if having enough money to satisfy one's desires were a human right rather than something to be earned.

"There are people here with nothing," this rioter continued: nothing, that is, except an education that has cost $80,000, a roof over their head, clothes on their back and shoes on their feet, food in their stomachs, a cellphone, a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator, an electric stove, heating and lighting, hot and cold running water, a guaranteed income, free medical care, and all of the same for any of the children that they might care to propagate.

#42 2011-08-15 14:03:06

Headkicker wrote:

And no, it has nothing to do with liberal social policies and everything to do with the new austerity (same as the old austerity) where only the poor are feeling the pinch and making a sacrifice.  Nothing has changed for the wealthy.

How long must shit be rubbed into your nose before you stop listening to the excuses and start looking for the source of the smell?

#43 2011-08-15 15:55:39

headkicker_girl wrote:

Nothing has changed for the wealthy.

The rich really aren't like you and I: they have money. Real money. And things that are valuable, which is different than money. So, they have the resources to manage change and plan for the future and be hedged against contingencies like this.

If the poor didn't spend all of their money on games, drink, toys and smokes, they wouldn't stay poor. I would think that would find that most people in the top 1% spend less time per capita on what you would think of as "free time" than people in the bottom 10%.

When you have options, you can get out of the way before the hammer drops, especially if you are paying attention. But if you have no rainy day fund, and/or aren't bothered with looking for trouble coming, all you can do is stand there and take it.

#44 2011-08-15 16:11:24

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I would think that would find that most people in the top 1% spend less time per capita on what you would think of as "free time" than people in the bottom 10%.

What does Paris Hilton "do for a living" again?

Still, it is nice to see some-body coming out to defend the monetarily wealthy.  Poor bastards have had it rather rough.

#45 2011-08-15 16:52:52

Nothing like an apologist who aspires to "better" things!

#46 2011-08-15 17:07:33

GooberMcNutly wrote:

From Today's WSJ

food in their stomachs, a cellphone, a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator, an electric stove, heating and lighting, hot and cold running water, a guaranteed income, free medical care, and all of the same for any of the children that they might care to propagate.

Remember the United Negro College Fund's slogan, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."?

S'not a waste, it's a rioting threat. Most of the developed world has idled large parts of its workforce, kind of an impediment to that whole, "pursuit of happiness" idea. They're pissed and have limitless free time to express it. Appease the peasants that make your life comfortable or you're insufferably fucked. How many riots will it take to learn that?

#47 2011-08-15 17:59:39

Dmtdust wrote:

peco wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

Yeah!!!  They should just fucking take it and like it!!!  Yeah!!!

There's a huge gulf of potential actions between "take it and like it" and "loot, pillage, and burn".

Among the potential actions would be "stop being a lazy, good-for-nothing, shit and avail yourselves of the actual opportunities at hand"

#48 2011-08-15 18:01:57

Decadence wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I would think that would find that most people in the top 1% spend less time per capita on what you would think of as "free time" than people in the bottom 10%.

What does Paris Hilton "do for a living" again?

Still, it is nice to see some-body coming out to defend the monetarily wealthy.  Poor bastards have had it rather rough.

She whores herself for whatever camera will point at her, and it takes a lot more effort to be effective at that then it might appear, not to mention the complete lack of self-respect which must also require an ongoing, conscious effort to maintain.

To her, being seen as a brainless, careless layabout really is a job, and when she loses the ability to hold people's attention, she will fade away into insignificance.

#49 2011-08-15 18:34:52

Well, here you go.  Some positive movement on the riots from Parliament.
Ministers plan removal of rioters’ benefits

#50 2011-08-15 20:32:20

phreddy wrote:

Well, here you go.  Some positive movement on the riots from Parliament.
Ministers plan removal of rioters’ benefits

That works.

Board footer

cruelery.com