#2 2011-08-12 17:52:19

From the wrestlers' profiles:

CONSERVATIVELY HANDSOME, ARROGANT AND HEAD-STRONG, “GOP” STRIVES FOR THE ATTENTION AND AFFECTIONS OF ALL GAY MEN, BUT IS SECRETLY ASHAMED OF WHO HE IS AND MUST MAKE ANYONE WHO IS OPEN AND COMFORTABLE WITH HIS SEXUALITY PAY A HIGH PRICE! GOP’S WAY IS ALWAYS THE RIGHT WAY! THERE IS NO QUESTIONING GREGORY OWEN PETERS. AFTER A BITTER BREAK-UP WITH BJ SPARKS, GOP HAS BEEN MORE FOCUSED ON REVENGE THAN ANY TITLE QUEST. BUT WHEN GREGORY OWEN PETERS IS FOCUSED, HIS DESIRE TO BE CHAMPION IS ONLY MATCHED BY HIS OWN SHAME. GREGORY OWEN PETERS IS THE GAY REPUBLICAN.

#3 2011-08-12 17:53:58

That's funny.  I always assumed pro wrestling was pretty much a gay sport.  I mean the competitors are dressed in costume, they're all male and beautifully buff, they perform a choreographed dance that includes lots of grappling and bodily contact.  What's not gay about all that?

#4 2011-08-12 18:42:14

I love that their storylines include a breeder closet case!

#5 2011-08-12 20:37:53

And a gay pro wrestling league would be differentiable from a regular pro wrestling league how?

Sweaty, juice-monkey men with oiled bodies feeling each other up?  Check
Loud-mouthed peacocking to look appealing to the crowd?  Check
Roid-Shriveled, impotent junk in banana-hammocks? Check
Occasional buffed out butch women feeling each other up?  Check
Crowd full of mostly men who like watching other men playing with each other?  Check

Seems pretty much like the same shit, same pile to me.

#6 2011-08-13 09:40:26

"Gregory Owen Peters" needs to become the new code for closet cases.  Let's make this happen.

#7 2011-08-14 23:14:23

Actually, there is one way Gay Pro Wrestling would be different from regular pro wrestling.  In GPW, the people would be open about their gayness, as opposed to busing in from Narnia in regular pro wrestling.

Board footer

cruelery.com