#1 2011-10-27 12:25:37

Is anyone else tired of all the hippies and other retards that keep protesting all of this wallstreet crap??  I am so sick of hearing about a bunch of hippy protesters sitting around on their asses all day complaining about not getting enough free stuff.

BLAH.

#2 2011-10-27 12:30:03

Why would anyone want to occupy your Anus?  Hasn't it been colonized repeatedly?

#3 2011-10-27 12:47:17

HAHA.

#4 2011-10-27 13:25:58

I am sorry you are not feeling well, RT.  Your illness could be a long one. 

By the way, do you come around here only to complain like a gaseous old lady? 

http://spaceghetto.org/images/ridicukvk.jpg

Last edited by Fled (2011-10-27 13:27:04)

#5 2011-10-27 13:43:50

Yes, I feel after all these years I have the right to bitch.  Especially about the annoyance that is Occupy Wallstreet.

#6 2011-10-27 13:45:58

Roger_That wrote:

Yes, I feel after all these years I have the right to bitch.

To dimwit paraphrase, post a fucking link or take it to Drudge.

#7 2011-10-27 14:09:40

Does Woggah Have A House?          Check
Does Woggah Have A Gov't Job?      Check
Does Woggah Have Gas?                Check

#8 2011-10-27 14:41:01

Dammit, I was hoping for pictures and a home address.....

#9 2011-10-27 14:45:26

Dmtdust wrote:

Does Woggah Have A House?          Check
Does Woggah Have A Gov't Job?      Check
Does Woggah Have Gas?                Check

Thats right.  Long live big corporations and government control.  Huzzah.

#10 2011-10-27 18:47:12

Roger my love, only a very few of the protesters are lazy hippies and welfare wombats.  The overwhelming majority are people whose jobs have gone overseas, recent college graduates with huge student loans and no job prospects, people whose life savings have been eaten by medical bills, and people whose homes have been foreclosed on.

In the past you've complained about how all of your jobs are temp positions, and how you have to scramble when each one ends.  Wouldn't you like to not live in fear of losing what you have?  Trust me on this; it sucks ass to take a major economic tumble.  I'm luckier than most, because my finances stabilized at a barely adequate though much lower level than what I had before.  Many weren't so fortunate; they wound up on the street, in shelters, or living with their children or parents.

#11 2011-10-27 20:30:55

XregnaR wrote:

Dammit, I was hoping for pictures and a home address.....

Me too.

#12 2011-10-27 20:39:22

While occupying your anus would no doubt be fun, I'm sorry to say it would have to be my third choice. If no pictures or address are forthcoming, how about cam to cam?

#13 2011-10-27 22:46:49

Crazy Pat the fascist religious fraudster is against OWS!  This should clue people in that maybe it's a good thing!

Edit:  In other news about people who don't care/disapprove of OWS, Mr. PeePee is working on his goal of masturbating in every NYC Starbucks.

Last edited by fnord (2011-10-27 22:53:21)

#14 2011-10-28 08:52:34

I don't mind the OWS protesters.

They provide a convenient distraction from what's really going on in the world.

#15 2011-10-29 01:00:21

Trolling,  Rog?  How ordinary.

#17 2011-10-30 09:56:05

Don't leave home without it.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_tear.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#18 2011-10-30 15:30:36

All of the animals are equal, some are just more equal than others.

#19 2011-10-31 00:44:21

Here's something to cheer you up, Woggah:

#20 2011-11-15 01:20:27

And now Fox News is saying that Micheal Moore is a 1%er. Sure he's fat and sometimes has a beard, but I never even knew he had a motorcycle!

Last edited by Tall Paul (2011-11-15 18:52:47)

#21 2011-11-15 10:00:02

Tall Paul wrote:

And now Fox News is saying that Micheal Moore is a 1%er. Sure he's fat and sometimes has a beard, but I never even knew he had a motorcycle!

Linky FUBAR.  Fixxy fix most rikky tik.

#22 2011-11-15 18:54:35

XregnaR wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Linky FUBAR.  Fixxy fix most rikky tik.

Righty-ho, rikky tik Fixxy fixed. Ta.

#23 2011-11-16 09:19:20

He should use some of his vast wealth helping out beleaguered sweatshop laborers by putting them to work making him a decent suit.

#24 2011-11-17 15:47:41

kim

I agree with you RT. While the protest and "action being taken" is uh, good, those fucking drum circle dirty hippies make it impossible for even myself to take any of it serious or even want any part of it. Of course not all of the protesters are hemp and blown glass necklace wearing fucks they stick out and seem to be ready for any media close up/interviews.
To me the most fucking annoying thing is all the Facebook status updates about the OW "these wallstreet assholes and the millions of dollars in bonuses while I live off ramen noodles" - posted from a $499 iPad.
I think south park nailed it with occupy red robin

#26 2011-11-17 20:36:53

kim wrote:

I agree with you RT. While the protest and "action being taken" is uh, good, those fucking drum circle dirty hippies make it impossible for even myself to take any of it serious or even want any part of it. Of course not all of the protesters are hemp and blown glass necklace wearing fucks they stick out and seem to be ready for any media close up/interviews.
To me the most fucking annoying thing is all the Facebook status updates about the OW "these wallstreet assholes and the millions of dollars in bonuses while I live off ramen noodles" - posted from a $499 iPad.
I think south park nailed it with occupy red robin

Your right wing media fed meme machine is showing fruition in your statement.  What a fucking tool....  Try to grow a prejudice that hasn't been designed for you by some right wing media cabal.  Fucking Ass.  When we attended the meetings etc, most of the people were every day working class, and middle class.  Quit getting your news from the media dumpster.

#27 2011-11-17 22:18:01

Dusty, there's a problem with liberalism in general: the people who lead it are by nature hand-holding, crystal-rubbing, drum circle hippies. "What do we want? Hrmscufmmfhf. When do we want it? NAO." Our fundamental worldview is "hey, we're all reasonable. I think I get where you're coming from--let's sit down and work this out." Their worldview is "JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE AND TRUE WAY, THE LIGHT AND SALVATION--ALL OTHERS ARE DAMNED"

You can see how there's a fundamental disconnect there. You can't really find a middle ground with purists who lack the fundamentals of human empathy.

#28 2011-11-17 22:18:59

GooberMcNutly wrote:

He should use some of his vast wealth helping out beleaguered sweatshop laborers by putting them to work making him a decent suit.

"Michael Moore is worth 50 million dollars, so he's part of the one percent!"

Michael Moore has money, so his arguments about income inequality are invalid. Al Gore
has a large house, so there is no global warming. C. Everett Coop keeps telling us that
cigarettes cause cancer, but HE DOESN'T EVEN SMOKE, so how is it possible that cigarettes
cause cancer? FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP

#29 2011-11-17 22:32:13

ah297900 wrote:

Dusty, there's a problem with liberalism in general: the people who lead it are by nature hand-holding, crystal-rubbing, drum circle hippies. "What do we want? Hrmscufmmfhf. When do we want it? NAO." Our fundamental worldview is "hey, we're all reasonable. I think I get where you're coming from--let's sit down and work this out." Their worldview is "JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE AND TRUE WAY, THE LIGHT AND SALVATION--ALL OTHERS ARE DAMNED"

You can see how there's a fundamental disconnect there. You can't really find a middle ground with purists who lack the fundamentals of human empathy.

I forgot; I thought I was dealing with someone who could be reasoned with!

#30 2011-11-17 22:36:17

Dmtdust wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

I forgot; I thought I was dealing with someone who could be reasoned with!

This is exactly the problem. We're trying to work with people (tea party) who are like chris walken at the end of deer hunter--staring us in the eye and dry-clicking a revolver at their head. Remember when the tea party said "budget cuts or the federal government is shut down"?

These people need to be marginalized.

#31 2011-11-18 06:53:35

Now here's something very interesting: Goldman Sachs conquers Europe

#32 2011-11-18 09:05:20

http://occupywallst.org/forum/proposed- … s-demands/

Or they could just move to North Korea.

This isn't about fairness or equality, this is about lazy fucks not wanting to pull their own weight.

The initial reason for the OWS action was to protest corporate corruption and involvement in politics.  Looks like the hijacking by shemagh wearing hipsters with no grounding in reality is complete.

#33 2011-11-18 14:41:05

XregnaR wrote:

http://occupywallst.org/forum/proposed-list-of-ows-demands/

Or they could just move to North Korea.

This isn't about fairness or equality, this is about lazy fucks not wanting to pull their own weight.

The initial reason for the OWS action was to protest corporate corruption and involvement in politics.  Looks like the hijacking by shemagh wearing hipsters with no grounding in reality is complete.

Admin Note: This is not an official list of demands. The user "bchang1987" who posted this speaks only for themself, not the movement.

The above statement precedes the list of demands (many of which are obviously offensive or impractical).  This website apparently accepts anything anybody wishes to post, with no editorial oversight, so much of the content is certain to originate with government agents, corporate saboteurs, and trolls.  The content has no more official weight than the ravings found on the Free Republic site.

#36 2011-11-18 23:52:21

Dmtdust wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/protester-brandon-watts-pitch-a-tent-zuccotti-park-bloody-face-day-action-article-1.979573

His Momma must be so proud.  Most of us only get birth, death, and arrest announcements in the paper.  He got a pitching a tent, losing his virginity, and being a general douche  announcement.

#37 2011-11-19 00:09:32

hedgewizard wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/protester-brandon-watts-pitch-a-tent-zuccotti-park-bloody-face-day-action-article-1.979573

His Momma must be so proud.  Most of us only get birth, death, and arrest announcements in the paper.  He got a pitching a tent, losing his virginity, and being a general douche  announcement.

Why So Bitter, Mr. Asswipe?

Last edited by Dmtdust (2011-11-19 00:13:20)

#38 2011-11-19 00:24:00

fnord wrote:

This website apparently accepts anything anybody wishes to post, with no editorial oversight

How awful!  Imagine what a cesspool of depravity such a place must be!

#40 2011-11-19 14:06:39

Wired: Occupy the Skies! Protesters Could Use Spy Drones

Last edited by choad (2011-11-19 14:10:36)

#41 2011-11-19 16:27:57

Dmtdust wrote:

Bitter?  Not likely.  He stole the hat off a cops head.  Not exactly the paragon of peaceful protest that I'd want to present.

#42 2011-11-19 16:36:37

hedgewizard wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Bitter?  Not likely.  He stole the hat off a cops head.  Not exactly the paragon of peaceful protest that I'd want to present.

Oh good.  Another robot.

#43 2011-11-19 22:22:44

hedgewizard wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Stole a hat, and he deserves that?  What a fucked up world you must inhabit.

#44 2011-11-19 23:21:47

Dmtdust wrote:

Please Dusty, he was instigating.  That was what he wanted...

He is part of the riff-raff that have tainted the messages of OWS.

#45 2011-11-19 23:24:23

Dmtdust wrote:

He was throwing things and the cops, then charged them and stole a hat.  He was tackled.  From the information we have I won't say he deserved to have his head hit the concrete, but it was definitely a foreseeable consequence.  Either you practice nonviolent protest or you don't complain about it when they attack you.  The older lady who was pepper sprayed, the one you posted on FB, gets way more of my sympathy.  I vote, write to and call the scum after they're in office, walk with sign carriers on occasion, but if I ever decide it's come time to become violent I won't throw low speed objects at the cops or steal hats.

#46 2011-11-20 00:22:18

hedgewizard wrote:

but if I ever decide it's come time to become violent I won't throw low speed objects at the cops or steal hats.

Wait, so it's a bad idea to bring a squirt gun to a tank battle?!?!?

#47 2011-11-20 00:55:35

Shit, you could tease a cow way past the breaking point and get an asskicking.

The problem with liberal protests is that they're run by liberals, who are constitutionally bad at running big projects. Protesters need to be good at logistics, staying on message, and not compromising--how many of those traits do you associate with hippies?

This is why we also get out-argued by Christians: they believe in the absolute purity of their correctness, and we're interested in understanding the other guy's point of view, handholding and kumbaya. Any compromise between those two approaches involves us losing.

#48 2011-11-20 01:27:37

hedgewizard wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

He was throwing things and the cops, then charged them and stole a hat.  He was tackled.  From the information we have I won't say he deserved to have his head hit the concrete, but it was definitely a foreseeable consequence.  Either you practice nonviolent protest or you don't complain about it when they attack you.  The older lady who was pepper sprayed, the one you posted on FB, gets way more of my sympathy.  I vote, write to and call the scum after they're in office, walk with sign carriers on occasion, but if I ever decide it's come time to become violent I won't throw low speed objects at the cops or steal hats.

I apologize for my earlier tone.  It was unfair and unkind Hedge.  Ping me on FB, plz.

#49 2011-11-20 09:54:22

Dmtdust wrote:

I apologize for my earlier tone.  It was unfair and unkind Hedge.  Ping me on FB, plz.

Not at all, that's what we're here for.  I should've separated his loss of virginity announcement from my thought that he was being stupid.

Board footer

cruelery.com