#1 2011-11-02 00:23:50

Title edited to reflect the judge is a sitting judge in Texas, in ARANSAS county, not a judge in the state of ARKANSAS.

Last edited by fnord (2011-11-02 00:58:49)

#2 2011-11-02 00:46:48

Perhaps this should have been in Rule 34?

#3 2011-11-02 00:50:37

Why?  This man is a sitting judge.  His daughter filmed him beating the crap out of her and has just released it on the internet.  A huge shitstorm is engulfing him as a result.  This is going to be huge news and people will want to see the video.

#4 2011-11-02 08:22:04

I'm conflicted. On one hand, he is an evil man who appears to get way too much enjoyment out of mentally and physically abusing his daughter. But on the other hand she obviously set up the camera to record, then willfully disobeyed in order to record the abuse.

But there is no cause to lash out in anger like that, that's just ugly.

PS: I still can't stand WSH and their obscene volume levels.

#5 2011-11-02 13:09:30

Why was he so determined to hit her on the ass?  Isn’t hitting her on the legs enough to satisfy his rage, or is there something sexual going on?

http://i.imgur.com/yyWYk.jpg

#6 2011-11-02 15:14:06

Fid

I am so looking forward to the outcome of this video. What a piece of shit...

#7 2011-11-02 15:50:58

Wow, they are both pieces of shit.  I hope he goes to jail for child abuse.

#8 2011-11-02 17:11:17

phoQ wrote:

Why was he so determined to hit her on the ass?  Isn’t hitting her on the legs enough to satisfy his rage, or is there something sexual going on?

This kind of abuse has nothing to do with physical pain. It is always about forcing another to submit to your will.

I already feel bad for her children and the abuse they will suffer because that's how her Daddy taught her that parents make their children obey.

#9 2011-11-02 18:17:57

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I'm conflicted. On one hand, he is an evil man who appears to get way too much enjoyment out of mentally and physically abusing his daughter. But on the other hand she obviously set up the camera to record, then willfully disobeyed in order to record the abuse.

Goober, why are you blaming the victim and claiming she set up her abuser? He apparently beat her and verbally abused her on a regular basis.  This is just one incident in what must have been a terrible childhood.  A child in her situation is going to be abused no matter what she does.  By the way, this girl was born with cerebral palsy, so he was beating a crippled child.  The fact that she was born handicapped probably enraged him and ensured she suffered more abuse than the younger sister who appeared briefly in the video.

Edit: In case you haven't read about this man, he's a judge who hears child abuse cases!

Last edited by fnord (2011-11-02 18:32:20)

#10 2011-11-02 18:37:03

https://cruelery.com/sidepic//bugshoney.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Last edited by choad (2011-11-03 05:23:29)

#11 2011-11-02 22:06:47

Fid

Well well. It looks like the video is fucking up his miserable life finally. Wouldn't it be poetic if he spent some jail time and Bubba and the boys rip up his ass.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45135221/ns … rH1J_Qr21c

Last edited by Fid (2011-11-02 22:17:17)

#12 2011-11-03 03:18:03

Oh! But he apologized! Doesn't that make everything all right? The defendants in his Court are all released once they've made a formal apology, aren't they?

"Please spread the word that my father needs professional help and not hatred. We can offer him the tools to be a better person."

I'm sure the pros on the inside will give him a big helping of the tools he needs.

#13 2011-11-03 19:50:49

fnord wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Goober, why are you blaming the victim and claiming she set up her abuser? He apparently beat her and verbally abused her on a regular basis.  This is just one incident in what must have been a terrible childhood.  A child in her situation is going to be abused no matter what she does.  By the way, this girl was born with cerebral palsy, so he was beating a crippled child.  The fact that she was born handicapped probably enraged him and ensured she suffered more abuse than the younger sister who appeared briefly in the video.

Edit: In case you haven't read about this man, he's a judge who hears child abuse cases!

I'll admit, the more that I hear, the more I don't like the guy. He does things that I would never consider doing to my child or any child. But if you watch the video, it's much less about him hitting the girl than him needing to have her submit to him so he can stay on his power trip. There is no place for anger in discipline.

But I also find out that this all happened what, 6 or 7 years ago? Did her therapist put her up to releasing it? I think it would be instructive to find out why she put it in the public domain now, after all this time.

#14 2011-11-03 20:21:21

GooberMcNutly wrote:

But I also find out that this all happened what, 6 or 7 years ago? Did her therapist put her up to releasing it? I think it would be instructive to find out why she put it in the public domain now, after all this time.

He was fucking with her again, part of his never ending power trip; people like him get worse as they get older and their personal toys reach the mental state of self-reliance.  Frankly she should have released it two years ago so he wouldn't have been re-elected to the bench.

#15 2011-11-03 21:39:13

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I can think of any number of reasons why she didn't release it before; fears for her own and her younger sister's safety would be at the top of the list.  There's a very good chance he would have beaten her to death had she released the video seven years ago when she was still a minor living in his house.  Then there's the very real fear abused children have of falling into the clutches of this country's dangerous foster care system.  Even after she was out of his house, this man is a gun owner and has shown himself willing to engage in violence against his own family.  And of course there's the whole matter of working out her conflicted feelings about this man; most abused children feel both love and hate for their parents and experience guilt and confusion about their mixed emotions.

#16 2011-11-03 22:05:57

didn't everyone get beat like that???  LOL... at least she'll get some sort of closure.

#17 2011-11-04 05:56:17

The latest is that the cripple beater won't be prosecuted (the local police can’t be bothered to find a way to charge him), and he released a long statement in which he basically called his daughter a lazy self-centered bitch.  One possible avenue of introducing him to his future husband Rastus X* would be to file federal charges of violating the girl’s civil rights.  This is usually the method the government uses to fuck people over if they’re acquitted of local charges.  Where did you ever get the idea the government can't impose double jeopardy?

*Rastus is lonely after the beating death of his last love slave and would love to have the judge’s white ass to rape on a regular basis; don’t you agree Rastus needs a new trashcan for his unwanted sperm?

#18 2011-11-23 03:51:52

Judge William Adams Suspended

Board footer

cruelery.com