#2 2011-11-08 13:30:59

One of the things that bothers me most about this--about a LOT of sex crime stories--is the euphemisms that are used by reporters. "Sex abuse" or "inappropriate contact" doesn't quite get across the point: There were first-hand witnesses of a grown man ass-raping a 10 year old child prison-style.

#3 2011-11-08 13:38:29

I'm sure the little kid was asking for it... the coach can't be blamed.  You know how they dress these days... pants falling down, underwear exposed... they want it, and you know it. 

amiright?

#4 2011-11-08 14:59:41

https://cruelery.com/uploads/11_jerrysandusky.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#6 2011-11-08 15:30:32

I find it mind-blowing that in an era when consensual gay relations between adults weren’t tolerated, this bastard managed to keep his job and not get lynched after raping little boys.  A coach at my high school was caught molesting boys; he was quietly fired, the boys were paid off, and they had tuition to another school paid.

The ex-coach had a job for a brief time pumping gas, but then he disappeared.  Did he leave town? Was he fed to the alligators in the local swamps, or the sharks offshore?  Nobody asked any questions; becoming alligator or shark food was a common fate for pedophiles in that time and place.

#7 2011-11-08 20:39:46

I played at Penn State in 1989 and 90. I seriously doubt any of this happened. The PSU coaching staff is a serious, no nonsense unit.

#8 2011-11-08 21:35:32

Bigcat wrote:

I played at Penn State in 1989 and 90. I seriously doubt any of this happened. The PSU coaching staff is a serious, no nonsense unit.

Maybe you weren't purdy enuff.

#9 2011-11-09 09:18:25

Bigcat wrote:

I was at Penn State from 89-94 as well. I didn't play, in fact I could give two shits about football in general, but you don't spend any time in Happy Valley without realizing that JoePa can do no wrong and his little kingdom is a sovereign country unto themselves.

But I don't see why people are out for JoePa's head on this anyway. It wasn't like the guy was raping football players with JoePa's consent. I'm sure he was a slimeball off the field, but why go gunning for his boss just because people recognize his name?

#10 2011-11-09 09:25:51

Sorry BigCat but at this point there is no doubt that it happened, Coach Mike McQueary (28 years old at the time) witnessed Sandusky butt-raping a 10 year old kid in the shower.  Even after that Sandusky kept his position as Professor Emetrius complete with all the perks including an office.

Far worse the Second Mile Charity that Sandusky founded was notified yet still kept him in his position (with unfettered access to young boys) for six years after that incident; who sat on the board of that charity??  Yup, Joseph Paterno.

**Correction:  Sandusky wasn't forced to resign from the Charity until Sept of 2010, a full 8 years after he was caught butt-fucking that ten year old child.

Last edited by Emmeran (2011-11-09 11:04:39)

#11 2011-11-09 10:32:31

Just because JoePa sat on the board doesn't make him an ass rapist.

#12 2011-11-09 10:33:36

And.. Dusty.... I am beautiful on the inside, doesn't that count? sniff sniff

#13 2011-11-09 11:02:51

Bigcat wrote:

Just because JoePa sat on the board doesn't make him an ass rapist.

I tend to agree with you however by protecting and enabling Sandusky he was effectively assisting him commit his crimes; to put it bluntly - he did everything but hold the kids down while Sandusky raped them.

#14 2011-11-09 11:07:13

Bigcat wrote:

And.. Dusty.... I am beautiful on the inside, doesn't that count? sniff sniff

Listen Biggy, I am sure you are as cute as a kitten, but not Butt Pirate Pedophile Cute.

#15 2011-11-09 11:10:16

GooberMcNutly wrote:

But I don't see why people are out for JoePa's head on this anyway. It wasn't like the guy was raping football players with JoePa's consent. I'm sure he was a slimeball off the field, but why go gunning for his boss just because people recognize his name?

Because Paterno covered for him.

Had Paterno had him arrested in 2002 the ruckus raised by the issue would have forced Paterno to retire before he got his precious win's record.  So Paterno effectively traded young boys for his NCAA records.

#17 2011-11-09 15:49:19

Things get murkier

Last edited by Emmeran (2011-11-09 15:49:47)

#18 2011-11-09 16:16:50

Ill have to admit, the more of that grand jury report that I read, the murkier it looks for JoePa and the worse it looks for Jerry Slapassky. I'm sure he is one smooth, sweet talking son of a bitch.

#19 2011-11-09 16:18:12

Emmeran wrote:

Things get murkier

When is the miniseries coming to AMC?

#20 2011-11-09 16:43:05

#22 2011-11-09 23:54:11

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2013-11-30 00:04:41)

#23 2011-11-10 12:38:51

Chist on a motherfucking crutch

It's getting even uglier

Last edited by Emmeran (2011-11-10 12:41:17)

#24 2011-11-10 16:27:54

Joe reported what was told to him by another asst coach, to the head of campus security. That security head still has his job today.

#25 2011-11-10 19:41:45

Bigcat wrote:

Joe reported what was told to him by another asst coach, to the head of campus security. That security head still has his job today.

There is a chance Paterno didn't know the deal, but there is also a chance Hitler didn't know either.  We do have testimony from an (accusing) victim that he was with Sandusky the day that Paterno forced him to retire, which was shortly after and in response to the 1998 incident.  Paterno sat on the board of the Second Mile Charity, the PSU General Consul that forced the County DA to drop the charges in 1998 is now the General Counsel of Second Mile.  And that same DA, who was forced to drop the 1998 charges, disappeared under extremely suspicious circumstances in 2005; disappeared - nobody disappears like that. This thing is deep and bad.

Open your eyes Bigcat Paterno was, without a doubt, the most powerful man at that school, the AD used to play for him and was selected by him!  Joe let his desire for coaching immortality over-ride his normally sound instincts and it's his fault that your beloved almameter is now being called Pedo State University.  It is so bad that Nebraska is considering pulling out of Saturdays game (which would cost my beloved Huskers a shot at the championship and a BCS bowl).

Sandusky has been Paterno's buddy for 40+ years, he was his hand picked successor, you can scoff all you want but we all know that where there is smoke there is fire.  I'm confused by your blinder-eyed support, normally a man like you would be asking:  "Why Joe?  What could ever be possibly worth that?   Why Joe why?

#26 2011-11-10 19:51:54

Bigcat wrote:

Let's also keep in mind that the Grand Jury's report was oddly enough not released until Paterno got his 409th win to take the NCAA record from Robinson.  The smell of fish is strong in this one.

#27 2011-11-10 23:18:59

I'm just saying that he reported it to the Head of Campus Security. Joe didn't rape. But hell, I would have let him touch me if he wanted, It's JoePa for pete sake.

I want to know what happened to the head of security. It was his job to act. Paterno was a football coach.

#28 2011-11-12 09:47:50

https://cruelery.com/uploads/11_evil.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#29 2011-11-12 16:04:26

I'm relieved that the Huskers won today, but still feel that the game shouldn't have been played. 

Understanding that all of this occurred so that Paterno could get his NCAA record wins makes me hope that the NCAA will void the season, turn all the wins into forfeitures so that justice is finally and truly served.

#30 2011-11-13 11:52:24

HA HA HA HA Ha,

Fucking football worship.  I'm from Texas where high school football and up is some kind of fucking cult.  It's worse that Islam.  You cannot question a goddam thing about it and if you don't like football your a fuckin' faggot. 

Who gives a shit about running a ball up and down the field.  It's a game that has become a replacement for a real meaningful life.  Go get a hobby or a part time job or learn something useful and make some dough so you can do what you really want.  Oh wait, all you really want to do is watch the game.  Fucking 99% losers.

#31 2011-11-13 12:12:17

Stinkhammer wrote:

Fucking football worship.  I'm from Texas where high school football and up is some kind of fucking cult.  It's worse that Islam.  You cannot question a goddam thing about it and if you don't like football your a fuckin' faggot.

Resistance is unamerikan, stinky, and refuseniks will be assimilated. No, I don't understand the rabid delusion, either. Bread & Circuses for the peasants, maybe.

#32 2011-11-13 13:02:00

choad wrote:

Stinkhammer wrote:

Resistance is unamerikan, stinky, and refuseniks will be assimilated. No, I don't understand the rabid delusion, either. Bread & Circuses for the peasants, maybe.

I've always read/heard that games are sublimated warfare, diverting aggression that would otherwise erupt into more random violence.  Maybe that's why so many dumb young males are so passionate about this stupid nonsense...It sure is a handy diversion from life's real problems, especially nowadays, ain't it?  Bread and circuses indeed.
choad, have you read Pratchett's Unseen Academicals?  It's all about (well, no, none of his books are all about any single issue, but it's the top-level plot) The Football, Ankh-Morpork style.

#33 2011-11-13 16:18:36

Emmeran wrote:

I'm relieved that the Huskers won today, but still feel that the game shouldn't have been played. 

Understanding that all of this occurred so that Paterno could get his NCAA record wins makes me hope that the NCAA will void the season, turn all the wins into forfeitures so that justice is finally and truly served.

Sandusky ass fucked boys so Paterno could get record number of wins? There is something not quite right in that logic.

#34 2011-11-13 17:33:56

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Sandusky ass fucked boys so Paterno could get record number of wins? There is something not quite right in that logic.

Sandusky was covered up so Paterno didn't have to face the scandal, could avoid the taint and have a chance at his record.  Paterno's ego and ambition prevented justice.

#35 2011-11-13 18:22:05

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

so Paterno ? There is something not quite right in that logic.

There certainly isn't! It should have worked out so that Paterno could get a record number of wins AND Sandusky could ass fuck boys. Win/win, best of both worlds, so long as all the boys wanted to be ass fucked. In a squad full of jocks that's more than likely.

#36 2011-11-13 20:19:45

Tall Paul wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

There certainly isn't! It should have worked out so that Paterno could get a record number of wins AND Sandusky could ass fuck boys. Win/win, best of both worlds, so long as all the boys wanted to be ass fucked. In a squad full of jocks that's more than likely.

No, it wouldn't have worked out, because an eighteen year old football player is too old, with far too much of an adult male appearance to be sexually attractive to a pedophile.  You're confusing pedophilia with homosexuality; they aren't the same thing.  Heterosexuals and homosexuals are attracted to adult secondary sexual characteristics in their preferred gender; pedophiles, whether they like boys, girls, or both, are sexually aroused by the lack of these characteristics.

Last edited by fnord (2011-11-13 20:22:09)

#37 2011-11-13 20:27:34

fnord wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

No, it wouldn't have worked out, because an eighteen year old football player is too old, with far too much of an adult male appearance to be sexually attractive to a pedophile.  You're confusing pedophilia with homosexuality; they aren't the same thing.  Heterosexuals and homosexuals are attracted to adult secondary sexual characteristics in their preferred gender; pedophiles, whether they like boys, girls, or both, are sexually aroused by the lack of these characteristics.

http://guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/the-more-you-know.jpg

#38 2011-11-14 09:22:33

fnord wrote:

And that's

http://www.riseandgrind.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/kim_fields_one_to_grow_on.png

#40 2011-11-17 14:33:23

fnord wrote:

Heterosexuals and homosexuals are attracted to [...]

Again, humans will hump anything and if rule34 has taught us nothing else, there's no accounting for sexual deviance. Most adults, regardless of orientation, never prey on kids because they know they'll hang by their short hairs if they do. Thirty years ago, different story.

How's that?

#41 2011-11-17 15:28:54

choad wrote:

fnord wrote:

Heterosexuals and homosexuals are attracted to [...]

Again, humans will hump anything and if rule34 has taught us nothing else, there's no accounting for sexual deviance. Most adults, regardless of orientation, never prey on kids because they know they'll hang by their short hairs if they do. Thirty years ago, different story.

Most adults do not find prepubescent humans to be even the least bit sexually attractive.  It's only after puberty that we fall back on laws and social mores to manage our behavior.

#42 2011-11-18 08:53:10

What's the best thing about fucking a ten year old girl?

Flip her over and it's a ten year old boy.

#43 2011-11-18 09:46:49

XregnaR wrote:

Classy!

#44 2011-11-18 09:51:29

Bigcat wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

Classy!

What's the worse thing?

Getting the blood out of your clown suit.

#46 2012-06-23 10:44:25

A bit of truth

Perhaps there is a bit of broken within our current system, to make the punishment large enough to effect an institution of this size individuals (and their lawyers) are allotted outlandish settlements.  There is some justice in making the offending institution (private or public) suffer fiscal punishment at a level which is appropriate to their resources but should individuals and more importantly their lawyers be the beneficiaries?  After all the money they are being awarded usually comes from either the tax payers or shareholders pockets.  Perhaps the punishment judgment, particularly in cases against public institutions, should be returned to the innocent taxpayer rather than enriching a single individual and his lawyer for life?

(Fuck you Wilbur - it's a bachelor weekend and I'm allowed to post drunk!)

#47 2012-06-23 15:41:42

Emmeran wrote:

A bit of truth

Perhaps there is a bit of broken within our current system, to make the punishment large enough to effect an institution of this size individuals (and their lawyers) are allotted outlandish settlements.  There is some justice in making the offending institution (private or public) suffer fiscal punishment at a level which is appropriate to their resources but should individuals and more importantly their lawyers be the beneficiaries?  After all the money they are being awarded usually comes from either the tax payers or shareholders pockets.  Perhaps the punishment judgment, particularly in cases against public institutions, should be returned to the innocent taxpayer rather than enriching a single individual and his lawyer for life?

(Fuck you Wilbur - it's a bachelor weekend and I'm allowed to post drunk!)

Actually, I think you're dead on, possibly because you're drunk. Gold and justice are seldom the same thing, and turning the legal system into a treasure fleet encourages lawyers to become pirates. Large cash awards are often appropriate, but should be rationally distributed, with a reasonable amount going to the victim and lawyer, and the rest allotted to healthcare, education, and other such under-funded social necessities.

#49 2012-07-12 15:40:00

Key Points of Freeh Report

• Paterno and others showed "callous and shocking disregard for child victims."
• Evidence shows Paterno, Spanier, Schultz and Curley did know of 1998 investigation and Paterno "failed to take any action."
• PSU let Sandusky retire in 1999 "not as a suspected child predator, but as a valued member of the Penn State football legacy," allowing him to groom victims
• PSU "concealed critical facts ... to avoid consequences of bad publicity."
• Paterno "was an integral part of this active decision to conceal" and his firing was justified.
• PSU did not alert authorities to 2001 assault. Intervening factor in not reporting was conversation between Curley, Paterno
• PSU failed to adhere to federal law requiring reporting crimes such as Sandusky.

#50 2012-07-12 22:29:25

Yeah, the lawyers are gonna squeeze their lemons until the juice runs down their legs.

Board footer

cruelery.com