#2 2007-12-13 00:48:03

My guess is she'll join all the other "Keith Richards" freaks of nature and tour into her 60s.

I know a reasonably coherent woman of 98 who spent 60 years addicted to junk. Eubie Blake burned through 2 packs of smokes and a pound of candy a day and lived to a hundred. It happens.

Incidentally, you see Fled's banner?

https://cruelery.com/header/h7-LOGO.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2007-12-13 03:04:41

Ooh, put me down for...erm, what's five minutes after the Grammys?

choad wrote:

Incidentally, you see Fled's banner?

Indeedy, I did. It was only after I complimented its resemblance to a car's headrest that I realized it also bore a strange similarity to that rabbit close-up I did.

#4 2008-01-22 00:52:05

The RACE IS ON in the Britney vs Amy "Reaper Grand Prix".... and Ms. Winehouse is clearly moving into an early lead...

WILD AMY WINEHOUSE was filmed blitzed out of her skull and struggling to talk after sucking in crack fumes from a glass pipe.  The tormented singing sensation took hit after hit of the deadly drug after a 19-minute binge in which she snorted powdered ECSTASY and COCAINE.  And she admitted she had just popped six VALIUM pills to “bring myself down”.

Amy’s spiral of self-destruction was revealed in a harrowing video filmed at her East London home and seen by The Sun. It will horrify relatives and friends who fear she could soon end up dead.  The footage also laid bare the Back To Black singer’s squalid lifestyle as she stumbled around in a grubby vest surrounded by junkies and parasitic hangers-on.

At one point, lank-haired Amy is warned to watch out for smashed glass on the floor as she scours a bedroom for her kitten barefoot. The dazed and confused star accuses a guest of taking the pet from a quiet room into the drug-fuelled hubbub of her house party.  She mumbles wearily: “If I was that cat I’d leave on my own accord — I’d call a cab. It ain’t right. This ain’t Toys R Us. They took my cat.” 

A friend of the waif-like chart-topper said last night:

"Amy is locked in a nosedive towards oblivion — she is killing herself. The video shows a woman completely out of control. Her family and her few real friends have begged her to pull herself from the brink many times. But here is proof she has pressed the self-destruct button.  Her fans would scarcely recognise the drug-addled wreck in the video as the talented performer they love. We can only pray she will get a wake-up call when she watches the video herself and sees the terrible state she is in."

The pal added:

“Amy is looking ill and dirty, and is so thin you wonder how much more she can take. She MUST get help.”

Amy threw the party at her trendy home in the early hours of Friday — just before she went to court to support husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL at a remand hearing. Within seconds of greeting pals at the door, she greedily snorted powdered ecstasy offered on the corner of a credit card.  Minutes later, with her head swimming, she is seen on the video being offered cocaine.  A friend cautions her not to take too much because the drug is from a highly-concentrated stash.  But Amy disregards the warning and hungrily snorts a clump.

The star, her new bottle-blonde hair looking dull and lifeless, then drifts through her lounge in search of the next fix. She appears oblivious to booze and drugged-up hangers-on milling around and playing on her pool table.  The surreal scene is played out against a soundtrack of 1950s songs from the stereo, including It’s All In The Game by crooner Tommy Edwards, who drank himself to death at 47.

Just before 5am, Amy heads up a spiral staircase to her dimly-lit bedroom, where she squats on her leopardskin print duvet and chats to scruffy pals as she primes a glass pipe with rocks of crack. She fires it up with a lighter and inhales deeply several times, holding the fumes in her lungs as long as possible to maximise the effect.  The voice that has sold millions of records is transformed into a weak, breathless croak as she tries to talk.

On a wall in the background is a wedding picture of Amy and Fielder-Civil, who is in jail awaiting trial on assault and perverting justice charges.  Pals ask her to go out with them, but she mutters: “I’d be useless to you because I’ve had about six Valium.”  Ironically, she insists she cannot party too heavily as she has to be up at 8am to get to the court on time.

Amy’s real friends believe she is now at constant risk of an overdose like the one which led to her notorious collapse last August.  One said: “Someone has to turn her around, otherwise a great talent will disappear forever very soon.”

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2008-01-22 01:09:18)

#5 2008-01-22 01:39:02

whosasailorthen wrote:

Fielder-Civil, who is in jail awaiting trial on assault and perverting justice charges.

Yeah, the old trumped-up "perverting justice" charge again.

#6 2008-01-22 02:15:15

I have been calling this one for a while.

When, I don't know. Probably sooner than later.

She's into variety, which easily leads to toxicity, and she's bone-thin. She's fucked. Trust me.

Which sucks, because she's very talented.

#7 2008-01-22 02:21:32

Nah I don't see either dying. Winehouse strikes me as a proto endurance junkie in the making. Way too attached to her drama and mortal coil habits to want to give them up by dying.

And Britney is just wacky. The real question is who will run out of money before they get too kooky to function in the privacy of their own minds? I would bet on Winehouse unless Britney gets remarried.

Or is it not possible to spend it all anymore when you have as much as Britney does?

Last edited by Johnny Rotten (2008-01-22 02:25:38)

#8 2008-01-22 02:44:49

Johnny Rotten wrote:

Nah I don't see either dying. Winehouse strikes me as a proto endurance junkie in the making. Way too attached to her drama and mortal coil habits to want to give them up by dying.

I'm tellin' you, Johnny, junkies don't mean to OD - it just happens when they're too fucked up to give a shit anymore.

I think her only hope is to get pregnant. Sounds cliche, I know.

And Britney isn't a drug addict. She's just batshit crazy.

#9 2008-01-22 02:47:31

Johnny Rotten wrote:

And Britney is just wacky. The real question is who will run out of money before they get too kooky to function in the privacy of their own minds? I would bet on Winehouse unless Britney gets remarried.

Or is it not possible to spend it all anymore when you have as much as Britney does?

In about a year or so we'll be ready for the next reality show, where Michael Jackson and Britney Spears rent a studio apartment in Chicago and try to make a living selling figurines of the Sears Tower by day and passing out flyers for the local Quiznos at night.

#10 2008-01-22 09:07:37

Poll: Which junkie would you rather put the bone to?

I would still have to nail Brit, I like the extra meat she has ,plus it would fulfill years of fapping fantasy.

#11 2008-01-22 09:55:38

Man, the Winehouse deadpool has missed the bus.  I know the walking dead when I see it.

#12 2008-01-22 17:20:05

Your right in too many cases Sofa. Still I worry less about the drama queens then I do about the quiet ones.

#13 2008-01-22 18:01:56

The Brokeback Mountain guy, Heath Ledger, just died of an overdose.

What do I win?

EDIT: I see you beat me to it, Johnny.

Do I still win something?

Last edited by sofaking (2008-01-22 18:03:34)

#14 2008-01-22 19:53:10

Picture #17 would be great for a banner.  A really fugly banner.

#15 2008-06-16 21:36:10

One step closer... come'on baby... you'll make it yet!

Oh, and for the record....

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2008-06-16 22:06:01)

#16 2008-06-17 00:37:41

whosasailorthen wrote:

Oh, and for the record....

"Tattooed Amy managed to get on a plane in London. But, a source tells us, when she arrived in Moscow 'she was in no condition to appear.'" Two million bucks and the bitch can't even stand up. That beats the old 'supermodel won't get outta bed for less than $10K." With inflation (and inflated egos) that's probably double, by now.

#17 2008-06-17 11:34:14

Does brain dead count in the pool?  I could see her ending up as a veg and confounding all these studied predictions of her last breath.

#18 2008-06-17 12:42:54

Like those dinosaurs who supposedly had a "secondary brain" in their tails, I'm betting Wino has some kind of auxiliary ganglia in that beehive of hers. It keeps her breathing when she should have stopped long, long ago. What I thought curious about the $2M gig was that the Brit tabs suggested she was using the money to pay "prison veterans" to keep her husband safe in jail. How much more than a carton of cigarettes and a couple balloons of smack does that take?

#20 2008-06-22 14:40:30

Personally, I'd like to hear her do a version of "Rehab" from inside an iron lung. Nice reverb.

#21 2008-06-22 17:44:35

pALEPHx wrote:

Like those dinosaurs who supposedly had a "secondary brain" in their tails, I'm betting Wino has some kind of auxiliary ganglia in that beehive of hers. It keeps her breathing when she should have stopped long, long ago. What I thought curious about the $2M gig was that the Brit tabs suggested she was using the money to pay "prison veterans" to keep her husband safe in jail. How much more than a carton of cigarettes and a couple balloons of smack does that take?

If I was in prison I would do the market research and advise the gangleaders to ask no less then what a top earning celebrity's private security detail costs on the outside. At first guess I bet at least $10 grand a day.

Heck what does Blackwater charge for securing an executive's 24/7 safety in Iraq?

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-06-22 17:55:48)

#22 2008-06-22 17:51:43

Dmtdust wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/22/winehouse.health.ap/index.html

70percent capacity and dropping!

Kids these days and their fancy deluded notions about smoking being the lesser evil. She should just get on the needle and be done with it.

#23 2008-06-22 19:19:28

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Heck what does Blackwater charge for securing an executive's 24/7 safety in Iraq?

Not enough, apparently. Their greed knows no bounds.

#24 2008-06-22 22:00:02

pALEPHx wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Not enough, apparently. Their greed knows no bounds.

Hoo boy. I quick scan reveals that my favorite right wing sites are reluctant to post this (Jihad watch did) even though they fancy themselves all anti-sharia, all the time.

#25 2008-06-22 23:20:45

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Hoo boy. I quick scan reveals that my favorite right wing sites are reluctant to post this (Jihad watch did) even though they fancy themselves all anti-sharia, all the time.

Mm hmm. I don't wanna threadjack with it tho. You fancy it as its own topic?

#26 2008-06-24 14:16:28

she'll be there at the end with keith richards and cockroaches.

#27 2008-06-28 15:56:56

Great, now she wants to die.

She says, "To be honest, my husband's away, I'm bored, I'm young. I felt like there was nothing to live for. It's just been a low ebb." (read more)

Stupid cunt.

#28 2008-06-29 10:13:13

The needle and the damage fun!

#29 2008-06-29 14:22:06

pALEPHx wrote:

Great, now she wants to die.

She says, "To be honest, my husband's away, I'm bored, I'm young. I felt like there was nothing to live for. It's just been a low ebb." (read more)

Stupid cunt.

At least it's better than the old days when the rich and bored would make the poor people fuck themselves up.

#30 2008-06-29 16:47:37

Here's a question-is the black resin noted under her fingernails about the crack use, or is she shooting heroin too?

#31 2008-06-29 16:59:54

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Here's a question-is the black resin noted under her fingernails about the crack use, or is she shooting heroin too?

It's gotta be the crack. No one scrapes black tar smack off smoking implements that way (and leaves it under their nails). As it is, one could probably get high off of her Lee Press-ons. Imagine if she scratched you. It would be like getting bitten by a gila monster or something.

#32 2008-06-29 17:34:56

Interesting. Okay, here's another question. The scabs on her face also alluded to in the RS article-is that also a specific consequence of crack smoking (I noticed zombs posted a pic yesterday of a  crack whore with similar marks)? I know meth addicts pick themselves, but do crack heads as well?

I must say, the sartorial implications alone of addiction are pretty revolting. I've never understood why someone wanting to fuck around with that shit wouldn't just hit themselves in the head with a brick instead. Same result, and a lot cheaper as well.

#33 2008-06-29 18:12:22

icangetyouatoe wrote:

I know meth addicts pick themselves, but do crack heads as well?

Yes. It's a combinatory effect between the scratching ("coke bugs," etc.) and the degradation of tissues in the skin. And piss-poor hygiene. Genetic predisposition to bad skin and/or eczema will only exacerbate the effects. Personally, I always found the eyebrow plucking more off-putting, which is usually seen on the females. I learned early on, with LSD, that sitting in front of a mirror, picking at yourself, was not a good idea. I don't otherwise do any stimulants or speedy shit. Rots your teeth, too.

Glamourous, no?

#34 2008-06-29 18:32:57

I'm so grateful not to have ever lusted after those monkeys-which I have no doubt is simply genetic good fortune. The living dead, indeed.

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2008-06-29 18:34:16)

#35 2008-06-29 18:35:46

icangetyouatoe wrote:

I'm so grateful not to have ever lusted after those monkeys-which I have no doubt is simply genetic good fortune. The living dead, indeed.

I was lucky enough to have several relatives as negative role models in this respect.

#36 2008-06-29 22:32:11

I would be highly surprised if she was not also smoking heroin.  I have no fisrt had knowledge if they get the same black tar smack as floods the US but the foil and the straw can leave your fingers all gunked up too. Thankfully I have never been disposed to the cravings I have watched loved ones remake their life around.

#37 2008-06-30 00:51:06

If it's any consolation, Tojo, I have some totally batshit crazy family members who definitely deserve a 12 step in their honor, if not a firing squad.

#38 2008-06-30 02:42:37

icangetyouatoe wrote:

If it's any consolation, Tojo, I have some totally batshit crazy family members who definitely deserve a 12 step in their honor, if not a firing squad.

I consider it a benefit for me, although for one or two of them I wish I could take the burdens away, because they really are good, caring people under the shell of filth.  I think I probably would have taken up smoking at the very least, but in my mind smoking evokes memories of my grandma's house, where women who look much older than they really are smoke cigarettes and drink coffee and donuts while cackling with laughter.  And when I say cackling, I mean really cackling, and loud.  When I grew older I realized that a lot of the things they laughed about weren't actually funny, but while it is a memory I love, it's not something I wanted to emulate.  I think I'm probably one of those people who could conceivably be hooked on just about anything fairly easily, but I had the benefit of not having the results hidden, so that I could make an informed decision of whether or not to start.

#39 2008-07-03 15:05:32

...in a desperate attempt to keep her clean of drugs, executives at her music label Island Records have allegedly put her under the watchful eye of a full-time security guard.

A source says, "Effectively, Amy's been put under house arrest. She is being monitored by 24/7 surveillance to make sure she's behaving herself and keeping out of harm's way... (source)

Now that's just unfairness for all the deathpool entrants! I call interference! Foul! Traveling!

#40 2008-07-24 13:36:03

I think she really should have been displayed in a casket.

(Or at least with white powder under her nose.)

#41 2008-07-24 14:06:37

It's a tough call. On one hand, you have the previous reining crackheadess, Whitney Houston, lookin pretty sweet these days. It wasn't that long ago that she was wondering around at 4 AM wearing nothing but her fur and panties  while shopping for dildo batteries. On the other hand, emphysema is incurable and will only get worse in time. Whatever talent Winehouse had is now a gone pecan. I expect the same with her health.

Last edited by Banjo (2008-07-24 14:15:16)

#42 2008-07-24 15:55:24

Weird though-how those crackheads live longer than anyone else and deliver healthier babies. I tell all my friends who are having difficult pregnancies that if they were just smoking crack and living under a bridge, they'd be having no problems popping out those puppies, one after another, all named Lattemoquesha.( genuine name from my old caseload)

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2008-07-24 15:55:58)

#43 2008-07-24 17:53:46

icangetyouatoe wrote:

...Lattemoquesha.( genuine name from my old caseload)

Did she have brothers named Ventishawan and Derricchino?

#44 2008-07-28 21:29:26

Anyone want to tweak their dates? I found this while looking at kangaroo clown boxing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar … -dash.html

#45 2008-07-28 22:29:20

Banjo wrote:

Anyone want to tweak their dates? I found this while looking at kangaroo clown boxing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar … -dash.html

"Her father Mitch Winehouse has admitted that he is terrified that she will fall into her old habits and is concerned she'll be 'dead in three months'."

Looks like he's already got a bet in.

#46 2008-07-28 22:31:12

I didn't think the rules allowed family members or employees to participate in the pool.

#47 2008-07-29 02:34:32

I have even money on her and Pete Doherty. Britney's in the tutelage of Mel Gibson now, so I don't figure she'd do more than try to outdrink him. There have to be more celebrity wrecks out there besides LiLo and whoever Perez Hilton is jizzing on this week.

#49 2008-08-15 07:03:32

These pix really tell the story. What a waste.

#50 2008-08-15 11:35:06

Wow-those are even worse. She's like a dirty snowflake, drifting all the way down to the very bottom. What a terrible disease addiction is.

Board footer

cruelery.com