#51 2012-01-12 03:51:17

You can still enjoy hunting for deer even if your IQ is greater than double your number of teeth.

#52 2012-01-12 08:31:20

Hunters can all kiss my flabby pink ass.  Why?  Because fuck you, that's why.  Now can we talk about something important, like deep-dish penectomies?

#53 2012-01-12 08:40:39

Nobody is saying anyone who doesn't want to hunt should hunt. I'm just pissed when people who don't like something (hunting, pot smoking, homosexuality, church meetings, polygamy, celibacy, whatever) rant about how nobody should do it and people that do are ass clowns. All it does is parade your ignorant, provincial world view. It's a big, complicated world full of all kinds of interesting, smart people who are nothing like you. That's the lesson that I think some people need to learn. And when you go barging around condemning my actions and beliefs you force me into a defensive posture. When you do, Ill try patience, reason and education with you. If none of those work, then I can write you off as close minded and my life is too short to try to offer education on the close-minded.

Cat, I sense a lot of hostility in your tone. Perhaps you need to stop chain smoking the Marlboros when you are high. Let the weed mellow your ass out, open your mind and put you in touch with the One of our shared humanity and you will live longer than when you charge around picking fights like a chihuahua on crack.

#54 2012-01-12 09:40:05

So, Because I think hunters are ass clowns(they are) I have an ignorant, provincial world view? Do you see how fucked up that is?

If the hunters I have been in contact with (100's) would respect some boundries and recognize that there are other people that live in this fucking world, I may not harbor the deep hatred of them that I have.

When my private fucking driveway is blocked off with hunters trucks and I have to search the forest for the assholes to get my vehicles in and out it pisses me off. When the excuse made for it is " I was huntin" is supposed to explain it, it makes me murderous.

When I am sitting at my desk and hear a gunshot outside my door, it startles me. When I go to investigate and it is an ass clown holding a squirrel he shot out of an ornamental tree in my fucking yard, it makes me hate the assholes. These are just a couple examples of what goes on here year after year.

I had an asshole come beat on my door once and told me to keep my dogs inside because thier smell was scaring off the deer. Asshole was hunting in my back yard on my piece of America and had the balls to tell me that? Fuck that.

I am not going to change my feelings about it until things happen to improve it. You calling me shit on the fucking internet in defense of your ass clown brethern is not going to make me hold a different opinion of hunter in general.

In conclusion, write me off as whatever, I have wanted to break my foot off in your stupid ass ever since you were doing your daily carpet bombing runs with your senseless blather, and fucking up the board here.

edited for typo's

Last edited by Bigcat (2012-01-12 09:43:15)

#55 2012-01-12 10:14:58

tojo2000 wrote:

...  deep-dish penectomies?

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/30_partial_penectomy.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#56 2012-01-12 10:18:31

MSG Tripps wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

...  deep-dish penectomies?

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/30_ … ectomy.jpg

That's the spirit!

#57 2012-01-12 10:53:05

Bigcat wrote:

So, Because I think hunters blah, blah, blah, fuckin' blah.

So I think I see the problem here.  you DON'T hate hunters.  you hate ignorant yokel redneck pig fuckers.  Welcome to the club.

Some potential solutions to your problems.

Find out the laws regarding using your own yard as a firing range.  Fire guns daily.  this achieves several things.  First and foremost it alerts said yokels that you are also armed. Second, deer are not likely to hang out in your neck of the woods if sporadic gunfire is common.  Third, they are a LOT less likely to hunt on your land if they know they might be a potential backstop for your firing range.

Get a 5 gallon bucket, put a spigot on it. fill it with piss, preferably as 'yellow' as possible to increase hormone and other scent markers.  Walk you property while slowly dribbling said piss out of the spigot.  This will keep the deer constantly spooked on your land, which will make it much less suitable for hunting.

Instead of searching the woods for said yokels, make an arrangement with a local towing company and post a sign.  then tow their shit at the drop of a hat.

Speak with local law enforcement about the 'problems' you have had, particularly people firing guns on your property without permission.  If said LEOs are part of the aforementioned yokel community, casually mention your desire to discuss it further with state/federal law enforcement. 

Also, have you done your due diligence?  By this I mean ensuring your ENTIRE property line has No Hunting/Fishing/Trespassing signs posted about every 10 feet.  I know in Georgia you have to have them that close together otherwise said pig fuckers will claim they never saw a sign.

#58 2012-01-12 10:58:14

I now push thier vehicles off the road with my Bobcat, making sure to leave at least 2 flat tires and a fucked up door.

As for the rest of it, I started firing warning shots about 2 years ago, it has been pretty effective, I just think it's bullshit that it should have to go that far.

#59 2012-01-12 11:24:55

Dirckman wrote:

I think hunting would be cool, challenging and a truly respectable endeavor if it were truly a battle between man and beast.  Man has an unfair advantage with thousands of years worth of weaponry technology, unnatural camouflage, improved long distance vision with binoculars and scopes, etc. etc..  Take all of that out of the picture and drop man naked and defenseless into the wilderness to take down the beast and I would be impressed.  Animals would have home field advantage, along with in most cases, a better sense of smell, vision, and hearing.  Man would have the things that sets them apart from the beast, a large brain and opposable thumbs.  Let man with the knowledge of their prey build tools from items available in the natural environment and through planning, patience and determination take down their target.  Right now any thirteen year old girl can take down a large animal with the tools available.  There is no longer a challenge to it and hunting should not be considered a sport anymore than twirling a hula hoop or playing with Barbie dolls is a sport.  Next time I see a crazy eyed naked man drenched in blood dragging a wild animal carcass out of the woods I'll know hunting has become cool again.

I agree, and this is why I think Compound Bow hunting is 10 billiion times more respectable.  Even if you actually didn't make the bow yourself.  My dad used to bow hunt, and yes he did make the bow himself.  Not out of twigs he found in the woods though, but available-to-humans supplies you can find in the regular world.

#60 2012-01-12 12:55:13

Cat, man, take a deep breath and remember, YOU were the one who posted third on this thread with your rant-fest.

If I had people shooting squirrels out of the trees in my front yard, I would be pissed too. But you deal with it by talking to them, not damaging their vehicles with your bobcat.

Really, you have some serious aggression issues. Your only answer to dealing with people who disagree with you is to offer violence. I know that makes you feel empowered, but really, does it make you any different than the ignorant rednecks you have complained about?

But I liked Tojo's idea so I present the generally accepted medical procedure for stopping uterine hemmorage:

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2007/0315/afp20070315p875-f2.jpg

#61 2012-01-12 13:01:07

Seeing as we were talking about eggs here, lets cover the correct methods for inserting eggs into the vagina and exercising those keigels!

http://www.multi-orgasmic.com/images/7.8.gif

Click that with your muscular cervix!

#62 2012-01-12 13:16:58

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Cat, man, take a deep breath and remember, YOU were the one who posted third on this thread with your rant-fest.

If I had people shooting squirrels out of the trees in my front yard, I would be pissed too. But you deal with it by talking to them, not damaging their vehicles with your bobcat.

Really, you have some serious aggression issues. Your only answer to dealing with people who disagree with you is to offer violence. I know that makes you feel empowered, but really, does it make you any different than the ignorant rednecks you have complained about?

But I liked Tojo's idea so I present the generally accepted medical procedure for stopping uterine hemmorage:

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2007/0315/afp20 … 875-f2.jpg

You're right Goobe. You know me so well. You are the smartest man alive. You are my hero and savior.

I stated I disliked hunters, you made it personal. I know you think you are smart but you really are one of the dumbest fuckers on here. Please don't have a hunting accident, I wish to hear your brilliant thoughts for many more years.

#63 2012-01-12 19:13:12

Ahh Bigcat, is it all because your wife is back and you can't smoke weed anymore? XregnaR is right, there are SO many things you could do to keep Forrest Gump's idiot cousins out of your hair, and revenge is a dish that is best served cold. You don't have to damage property (let the towing guy do that for you) or shoot at peckerwoods who also have high-powered rifles. Rant, vent, engage in verbal pyrotechnics here to your heart's content. It's expected and encouraged. Just don't use the same logic fnord uses to paint anyone with a low albedo with a tar brush and expect to get away with it uninsulted.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled pussy fisting.

#64 2012-01-13 01:16:00

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_fall_2008_253.jpg

As environmentalist/conservationist/hunter I see no paradox.
I happen to enjoy consuming ethically self-harvested, free range, population managed protein. 
It's nice to know & respect where one's food comes from.

BTW:  .338RUM, 320yds., heart

Last edited by JetRx (2012-01-13 01:29:48)

#65 2012-01-13 02:25:21

Bigcat wrote:

I will gladly meet you somewhere so we can discuss this like men and you can try to impose your manly will upon me.

Is anyone else getting a boner?

#66 2012-01-13 10:33:00

DupeOrNot wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

I will gladly meet you somewhere so we can discuss this like men and you can try to impose your manly will upon me.

Is anyone else getting a boner?

No, but all this manly posturing is making my testosterone flair up.

I call for Trial by Mustache!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jxfrrNMWfpc/TsZY6BdscPI/AAAAAAAAKQ8/X7HoY6mQyOY/s1600/mustache+2.jpg

#67 2012-01-13 10:53:35

Oh, and Eggs - NSFW - Would have been sexier if she had been wearing a chicken suit.

#68 2012-01-13 13:47:17

WCL

Taint wrote:

Clearly, we need a new Lurker, Zookeeper, or - what the hell was the name of that weird Canadian guy?

Weird and Canadian? This from an ancient bung-bottle with a leaky O-Ring dripping tri-coloured man-gleet into plastic panties?

As for the rest of you poofters - yes it's me, acronymically but indisputably - here to blow one big quaquaversal fart and exeunt, sneezing.

But first, for old time's sake, a little ante-jentacular pick-me-up, brought to us by our old friends the Jews:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_13_phosbaby.jpg
Why eat at MacDonalds when a diet of delicious crispy-fried Palestinian babies could help save the rainforest!

(And now here's the pro-forma excoriation that you fuckers well deserve. With a few exceptions you staunchly prosaic poetasters have parboiled this website down to something slightly less palatable than a Scotsman's lunch, and appear, moreover, to be approaching a state of maximum entropy [heat death...an inability to provide work, or in this case, entertainment]. Big Cunt [sorry, mate, did I spell your name right?] seems to be the only one here with any spunk in him. [A gassy little cocktail siphoned out of Auntie Taintie's over-filled gashtank?] And while it's heartening to see someone alpha rolling the bitches and gooflets, and even with that consummate bore pENIx non-apparent [good on whoever made that happen], this place has become little better than a cozy gusset for a sloppy fistful of self-satisfied cunts.

And that's too bad, because it used to be fun here, before you all embarked on this perplexing course of mutual frottage. Not my concern, however - most of my masturbating is done off-Internet these days, with real women sometimes, fake ones occasionally, one called Bubbles...[or it might be Bubba...it's hard to make out what she's saying with an extra Adam's apple the shape of my cock].)

And now that I've scorned, strutted and strewn my rancid spew'n'spray: Hi kids! How ya doin'? I've missed some of you - Sweet Georgie, FatJappy, Dusty, and Choad of Choad Hall - your talents lie otherwhere than chasing off losers, and it's sad to see that no-one here has big enough balls to take out the trash for you. Big Cunt's made a good start here, but he's having a hard time finishing. I suggest you rent a professional gun and get the job done. As for the deadweights (and no, you don't know who you are or you'd never have left the lurking phase), here's a cool experiment. Let yourselves fall over the event horizon of Taint's ass. Once you've been properly packed down, like the malodorous morsels of fuck-fudge that you are, transmit your High-Street posts via Hawking radiation. The universe will reward you with a magical cloak of mystery, which will be much more flattering than the all-too revealing clothes you're currently wearing.

Cheers, all, even the losers, and Happy New Year! And here's a picture (yes, that's Emmeran):
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_girdlejunkie_7c386f.jpg

And one for the road:
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_1216091574881.jpg

Exeunt: Achoo!

#69 2012-01-13 13:58:20

You, Sir, may spell my name however you wish.

#70 2012-01-13 14:48:07

Wilber! How utterly appalling to see you trolling our, admittedly, emasculated posts! Things are good, I trust? Have you released any stray feet into the cold, nutrient-rich waters of British Columbia as of late? Ravaged any 13-year olds? Do tell!

#71 2012-01-13 16:06:14

WCL wrote:

. . .[good on whoever made that happen]. . . .

I think I took him out with a string of head butt after you'd softened him up for 14 rounds. 

If this indeed is just a drive-by, please be polite and unload in a kleenex.

#72 2012-01-13 18:52:10

WCL

Taint wrote:

Wilber! How utterly appalling to see you trolling our, admittedly, emasculated posts!

[nonSequitur]"Balls!" said the Queen of France. "If I had two I'd be King!"[/nonSequitur]

Taint wrote:

Things are good, I trust?

I have rarely been so good - I have employers who pay me simply to exist, and beautiful young grain-goddesses who let me dibble holes and scatter my fist-flung seed on the silted banks of their fertile crescents. (There's one in my kitchen now - she's making me a sandwich.)

Taint wrote:

Have you released any stray feet into the cold, nutrient-rich waters of British Columbia as of late? Ravaged any 13-year olds? Do tell!

Everyone wants to know about the feet. I'm not doing the feet, and I don't know who is. I'm not into feet, and haven't been since I porked a ballerina. (Ballerina's feet are details from Hell, and should be cut off for aesthetic considerations - besides, imagine how humorous it would be to watch the poor bitches pas de deux with pas de pieds.) (I'm more into hands.)
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_tumblr_l2u919c2rx1qa2fseo1_1280.jpg

As for 13-year-olds...I realize that catamites and ephebes are acceptable these days amongst you lavender-boys, but we manly spelunkers of the silk-pink-fish-grotto pay a heavy and hypocritical toll for our minnow-nibbling troubles. My lips are sealed...their lips are safe.

And speaking of lips, I'm hoping Fled will locate herself on the following chart:
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_whoareyou.jpg

#73 2012-01-13 19:21:36

It's good to have you around to play with, if just temporarily.

#74 2012-01-13 20:08:30

Apropos of nothing, I found this really funny video which I thought might tie in nicely because of the thread title.

#75 2012-01-13 21:50:22

Taint wrote:

Apropos of nothing, I found this really funny video which I thought might tie in nicely because of the thread title.

Fuckin hunters.

#76 2012-01-13 23:47:39

Oh gawd, here we go again. Tosser!

#77 2012-01-14 00:16:54

My cat was mauled by a coyote last summer.  Horrible site to see.  We had to put him down.  But they do make beautiful music in the woods, off in the dark, when I get out of my car on a cold winter's night.  I am way out in the country now, and one evening their "song" freaked out a visiting friend as we got out of the car.  But I digress.   I say shoot the little fuckers on site.  Especially after what they did to the cat.  (Not my old cat, OPS, he finally dies --this one was a young one, big guy named Charlie.)

I have a rifle at the ready for next time I get the chance to take one of those little cunts out.  And I'll skin the fuckin thing by hand and rub the entrails on my forehead as I chant psalms.

YeeHee!

#78 2012-01-14 00:18:34

Oh, almost forgot ... whaddap pretties?   

Hyuck!

#79 2012-01-14 00:24:45

Dayamn... looks like old home week.

#80 2012-01-14 15:15:01

Tall Paul wrote:

Not so surprising the room is getting crowded since Wilbur Cunt Licker is Horse who is NY Jew.

They have Coyotes in Fishkill?  Have you seen these Eastern Varieties of Coyotes up close. Beautiful tall full canines. I am not sure if they have determined if they are a new species, but they are very different from the Western coyote from which all Eastern varieties descended in the last half of the 20th century. As the wave of re population spread East through Canada over the top of the Great Lakes, across the St. Lawrence and down the Eastern Seaboard.

One morning in the pre dawn I was standing at the gate of the Vineyard ferry sleepily gazing at someones large loose dog 20 feet from me, when I realized it was a well fed coyote. Good hunting there must be for critters in the suburbs. He could have just trotted upon the unattended open deck of the ferry and copped a ride for the islands. I imagine it won't be long before they do appear out there.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2012-01-14 15:22:51)

#81 2012-01-14 15:21:41

I thought pALEPHx was NYJew.

#82 2012-01-14 15:54:31

Wilbur is N.Y. Jew too? I would not have guessed that one.

#83 2012-01-14 16:49:29

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Have you seen these Eastern Varieties of Coyotes up close. Beautiful tall full canines. I am not sure if they have determined if they are a new species, but they are very different from the Western coyote from which all Eastern varieties descended in the last half of the 20th century. As the wave of re population spread East through Canada over the top of the Great Lakes, across the St. Lawrence and down the Eastern Seaboard.

They are wolf coyote hybrids.

#84 2012-01-14 16:55:24

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Have you seen these Eastern Varieties of Coyotes up close. Beautiful tall full canines. I am not sure if they have determined if they are a new species, but they are very different from the Western coyote

Dunno if this is the same animal you're describing:
"...some in the scientific community considered it a subspecies of the gray wolf or a hybrid of the gray wolf and the coyote."  (I remember there was a great kerfuffle in NC at the time they were reintroduced.  Wolfs is scary.)

On the other hand, coyotes are extremely bright and adaptable, and have become a common sight even far inside many Southwestern cities.  It wouldn't be impossible that they've done some migrating since learning to adapt to urban living.

#85 2012-01-14 17:10:44

That's the red wolf, which is also probably a hybrid but from a very ong time ago. The "eastern coyote" is a hybrid from probably the last few decades.

#86 2012-01-14 18:25:39

One late night Colorado Springs about two years ago I saw a small cute girl standing in her doorway calling "Fluffy!" over and over again. On the next corner I saw a coyote ran past. I wonder what became of fluffy? You can't even walk in the Garden of the Gods anymore because of the cougars, and I'm not talking about the ones that wear high heels.

#87 2012-01-14 19:37:19

WCL

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Not so surprising the room is getting crowded since Wilbur Cunt Licker is Horse who is NY Jew.

Yes! And when I get too drunk to punctuate I'm also Johnny Rotten. Silly cunt.

Well, it was nice saying hi, kids, but I see this thread has brought a coyote to the barnyard, so I guess I'll slink out the hen-house door with half a half-dead chicken in my vulpine mouf before farmer Choad puts on his sabots and galligaskins and chases me away with his great corked blunderbuss or an over-sized rubber-tined pitchfork. Soldier on, Virtualites, let not the chife of pointlessness deter you from your self-annointed unctions. Each key click is a grain of corn, every photon a love-letter to e-ternity. Even the stupid among you has his place in the great chain of online-being; no no, your protestations fall on cold, non-solid-state ears; you are never otiose, let no man say so, lest he incur my wrathful sigh. Salut old acquaintances, if ever you think on me, perhaps it's the echo of my fingersteps that has called me to your mind, as I click cack-handed through the picture thread, smuggling out the finer steatopygia from in amongst Dusty's innumerable callipygites. If this website serves a purpose, it's to help marginally psychotic middle-aged North American males feel clever, re-unite with their failed penes, pretend to great hunting prowess (sad old farts around a campfire) and ejaculate - all under one glorious roof (mind the stalactites).
Bless you.
And again.
- 30 -
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_reynard-the-fox.jpg

#88 2012-01-14 20:06:32

WCL wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Yes! And when I get too drunk to punctuate I'm also Johnny Rotten. Silly cunt.

Well, it was nice saying hi, kids, but I see this thread has brought a coyote to the barnyard, so I guess I'll slink out the hen-house door with half a half-dead chicken in my vulpine mouf before farmer Choad puts on his sabots and galligaskins and chases me away with his great corked blunderbuss or an over-sized rubber-tined pitchfork. Soldier on, Virtualites, let not the chife of pointlessness deter you from your self-annointed unctions. Each key click is a grain of corn, every photon a love-letter to e-ternity. Even the stupid among you has his place in the great chain of online-being; no no, your protestations fall on cold, non-solid-state ears; you are never otiose, let no man say so, lest he incur my wrathful sigh. Salut old acquaintances, if ever you think on me, perhaps it's the echo of my fingersteps that has called me to your mind, as I click cack-handed through the picture thread, smuggling out the finer steatopygia from in amongst Dusty's innumerable callipygites. If this website serves a purpose, it's to help marginally psychotic middle-aged North American males feel clever, re-unite with their failed penes, pretend to great hunting prowess (sad old farts around a campfire) and ejaculate - all under one glorious roof (mind the stalactites).
Bless you.
And again.
- 30 -
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/112 … he-fox.jpg

DON"T GOOOOO!

I miss these crazy rants.
(If you do go, that was a helluva farewell speech)

#89 2012-01-14 21:13:52

Bigcat wrote:

DON"T GOOOOO!

Oh, he'll be back. Apparently, all we need to do is mention him in a post and he'll reappear, meaning of course, that's he's been keeping an eye upon the residents of High-Street for a while, at any rate. Still, you are correct, Bigcat, that he has been a pleasant surprise and I, too, was not a little pleased to find him at the table, although I do wish he'd learn not to talk with his mouth full or, at the very least, learn to use the correct fork.

If you are truly leaving us, oh Wilber, fare well! May the wind be at your side or back or however the hell that saying goes, and I wish you a safe return to the crack dens - or was that opium? - of East Vancouver before you venture out again to tantalize us with your wit and the gleanings of your thesaurus. Do, however, give us a call beforehand next time and we shall prepare a much more lavish lunch or, at least, snack cakes (Do you like Snowballs or Ding Dongs?). Your quick visit was both delightful and not a little wistful, raising among many of us, no doubt, mixed though passionate emotions. In fact, I am reminded of one of my favorite poems which I shall share with you now:

Dear Karl, I send you Walt Whitman in a sixpenny book.
“How dilettante’, I hear you observe, ‘I hate these selections
Arbitrarily made to meet a need that is not mine and a taste
Utterly antagonistic, wholly alien, egregiously coercionary
Of individualism’s, egotism’s, insolence’s light-fingered
            traffickings.’
Put a leash on your indignation; hold it on a tight short leash,
Muzzle it in a tough criss-cross mesh of temporization and
            impartiality.
‘God, I have no such dishonourable merchandise, such tinsel
            and tawdry in my shop window.’
So you say.  Then borrow or steal a muzzle to muzzle your
            Indignation,
A criss-cross wire mesh of temporization and suavity, and
            with a muzzled and leashed wrath
Hanging on  your tapping heels: Listen.
If I had what hypocritical poetasters crocodilely whining call
            lucre and filthy,
But man, and it takes a man to articulate the unpalatable truth,
Means of support, if I had this and a little more,
I would give you Leaves of Grass, I would send
All of Walt Whitman to you with a smile that guesses it is
More blest to give than receive.
For I, I myself, I have no Leaves of Grass
But only Walt Whitman in a sixpenny book,
Taste’s, blends’, essence’s, multum-in-pravo’s Walt Whitman.
And now sending it to you I say:
Fare out, Karl, on an afternoon’s excursion, on a sixpenny
            unexplored uncharted road,
Over sixpennyworth of tarmac, blistered by an American sun,
            over irrupted boulders,
And a hundred freakish geology’s superimpositions.  Fare out
            on a strange road
Between lunchtime and dinner.  Bon voyage, Karl, bon voyage.

Indeed, Wilber Cunt Licker, Bon voyage, mon brave! Bon voyage!

#90 2012-01-14 22:42:44

Taint wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

DON"T GOOOOO!

Oh, he'll be back. Apparently, all we need to do is mention him in a post and he'll reappear, meaning of course, that's he's been keeping an eye upon the residents of High-Street for a while, at any rate. Still, you are correct, Bigcat, that he has been a pleasant surprise and I, too, was not a little pleased to find him at the table, although I do wish he'd learn not to talk with his mouth full or, at the very least, learn to use the correct fork.

If you are truly leaving us, oh Wilber, fare well! May the wind be at your side or back or however the hell that saying goes, and I wish you a safe return to the crack dens - or was that opium? - of East Vancouver before you venture out again to tantalize us with your wit and the gleanings of your thesaurus. Do, however, give us a call beforehand next time and we shall prepare a much more lavish lunch or, at least, snack cakes (Do you like Snowballs or Ding Dongs?). Your quick visit was both delightful and not a little wistful, raising among many of us, no doubt, mixed though passionate emotions. In fact, I am reminded of one of my favorite poems which I shall share with you now:

Dear Karl, I send you Walt Whitman in a sixpenny book.
“How dilettante’, I hear you observe, ‘I hate these selections
Arbitrarily made to meet a need that is not mine and a taste
Utterly antagonistic, wholly alien, egregiously coercionary
Of individualism’s, egotism’s, insolence’s light-fingered
            traffickings.’
Put a leash on your indignation; hold it on a tight short leash,
Muzzle it in a tough criss-cross mesh of temporization and
            impartiality.
‘God, I have no such dishonourable merchandise, such tinsel
            and tawdry in my shop window.’
So you say.  Then borrow or steal a muzzle to muzzle your
            Indignation,
A criss-cross wire mesh of temporization and suavity, and
            with a muzzled and leashed wrath
Hanging on  your tapping heels: Listen.
If I had what hypocritical poetasters crocodilely whining call
            lucre and filthy,
But man, and it takes a man to articulate the unpalatable truth,
Means of support, if I had this and a little more,
I would give you Leaves of Grass, I would send
All of Walt Whitman to you with a smile that guesses it is
More blest to give than receive.
For I, I myself, I have no Leaves of Grass
But only Walt Whitman in a sixpenny book,
Taste’s, blends’, essence’s, multum-in-pravo’s Walt Whitman.
And now sending it to you I say:
Fare out, Karl, on an afternoon’s excursion, on a sixpenny
            unexplored uncharted road,
Over sixpennyworth of tarmac, blistered by an American sun,
            over irrupted boulders,
And a hundred freakish geology’s superimpositions.  Fare out
            on a strange road
Between lunchtime and dinner.  Bon voyage, Karl, bon voyage.

Indeed, Wilber Cunt Licker, Bon voyage, mon brave! Bon voyage!

*sniff*

#91 2012-01-14 23:00:11

30-odd years ago, the "Fish Killing and Coon Chasing" magazines often featured articles I will paraphrase as "How to Shoot/Hunt Without Pissing People Off".  Don't trespass, get permission, be on your best behavior when out there. Back then,  rifles and shotguns were for hunting and handguns were a side issue.

Nowdays, there's much emphasis on firearms for "tactical" use,  an euphemism for shooting other humans instead of deer. Objectively,  I can understand this. In almost every possible essence, hunting firearms were perfected 100 years ago, more or less. The single shot,  the lever action the bolt action,  the pump action, break-action shotguns, even some semi-autos.

At the same time,  hunting has become more difficult with more private lands leased to those who will pay for the privilege and more folks hunting on public land as a consequence, and just plain more people who were brought up in urban areas with no knowledge of hunting at all.

If you're a gun manufacturer,  what to do?  Your customers are dwindling. 

Why,  switch to making guns to kill other humans with!  Call them "tactical",that way it doesn't sound so bad. Convince your customers that they need the latest concealable handguns, the latest assault rifles the latest high-capacity shotguns to defend themselves from whatever scares them. And make sure they stay scared. That sells magazines, guns, ammo, and ensures the trogylodyte vote stays safe.

#92 2012-01-14 23:29:08

sigmoid freud wrote:

30-odd years ago, the "Fish Killing and Coon Chasing" magazines often featured articles I will paraphrase as "How to Shoot/Hunt Without Pissing People Off".  Don't trespass, get permission, be on your best behavior when out there. Back then,  rifles and shotguns were for hunting and handguns were a side issue.

Nowdays, there's much emphasis on firearms for "tactical" use,  an euphemism for shooting other humans instead of deer. Objectively,  I can understand this. In almost every possible essence, hunting firearms were perfected 100 years ago, more or less. The single shot,  the lever action the bolt action,  the pump action, break-action shotguns, even some semi-autos.

At the same time,  hunting has become more difficult with more private lands leased to those who will pay for the privilege and more folks hunting on public land as a consequence, and just plain more people who were brought up in urban areas with no knowledge of hunting at all.

If you're a gun manufacturer,  what to do?  Your customers are dwindling. 

Why,  switch to making guns to kill other humans with!  Call them "tactical",that way it doesn't sound so bad. Convince your customers that they need the latest concealable handguns, the latest assault rifles the latest high-capacity shotguns to defend themselves from whatever scares them. And make sure they stay scared. That sells magazines, guns, ammo, and ensures the trogylodyte vote stays safe.

Sounds suspiciously like the strategy Apple uses to convince its lemmings to buy newer versions of the same gadgets they purchased nine months earlier.

#93 2012-01-15 06:19:21

Seems to me, mon ami, that he is waving but not drowning.  Yet shall we not await the faint gurgle of his deep slumber?

#94 2012-01-15 09:22:13

HI WCL!  Come back!

Choad will play nice.  (maybe???)  haha.

#95 2012-01-15 12:38:17

Same thing happened to my cat but mine lived thru the ordeal.  Fuck coyotes and the homo they rode in on!

Horseonovich wrote:

My cat was mauled by a coyote last summer.  Horrible site to see.  We had to put him down.  But they do make beautiful music in the woods, off in the dark, when I get out of my car on a cold winter's night.  I am way out in the country now, and one evening their "song" freaked out a visiting friend as we got out of the car.  But I digress.   I say shoot the little fuckers on site.  Especially after what they did to the cat.  (Not my old cat, OPS, he finally dies --this one was a young one, big guy named Charlie.)

I have a rifle at the ready for next time I get the chance to take one of those little cunts out.  And I'll skin the fuckin thing by hand and rub the entrails on my forehead as I chant psalms.

YeeHee!

#96 2012-01-15 14:33:32

Grego wrote:

Same thing happened to my cat but mine lived thru the ordeal.  Fuck coyotes and the homo they rode in on!

Horseonovich wrote:

YeeHee!

Keith Moon really wants to know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4&ob=av2e

#97 2012-01-15 23:27:24

Coyotes were here first. Move next door to an airport and complain about the noise...

Edit: time to fucking PANIC!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sigmoid freud (2012-01-15 23:34:08)

#98 2012-01-16 00:48:27

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_naked-lunch-beetle-typewriter-powder-lips-anus-2.png

#99 2012-01-16 22:56:15

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

They have Coyotes in Fishkill?  Have you seen these Eastern Varieties of Coyotes up close. Beautiful tall full canines. I am not sure if they have determined if they are a new species, but they are very different from the Western coyote from which all Eastern varieties descended in the last half of the 20th century.

Indeed, Rottenovich.  Tis true and I say thanky.  The rascals are indeed more like dogs around these heyah pots.  (Not Fishkill, mind, but close enough that the same species thrive).  They are deceptive in that they can be mistaken for dogs, and several children learned the hard way.  We see them bolting across the Taconic, or i-84 in the wee hours.  Some have a reddish hue to them.  They can be beautiful.  Down in Katonah, I was driving along the lakes one morning.  They were frozen solid.  I saw two coyotes dancing joyously on the ice, like two pups playing in the front yard. 

New York State has got a serious coyote and deer population explosion.  The deer have become quite brazen, and will challenge you if you walk near them.  The coyotes are tearing up dogs and cats, and biting kids.  Rabies have been reported as well. 

If I find the one that kilt my Charlie, I am going to shoot it full of holes.

#100 2012-01-16 23:47:20

Horseonovich wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

They have Coyotes in Fishkill?  Have you seen these Eastern Varieties of Coyotes up close. Beautiful tall full canines. I am not sure if they have determined if they are a new species, but they are very different from the Western coyote from which all Eastern varieties descended in the last half of the 20th century.

Indeed, Rottenovich.  Tis true and I say thanky.  The rascals are indeed more like dogs around these heyah pots.  (Not Fishkill, mind, but close enough that the same species thrive).  They are deceptive in that they can be mistaken for dogs, and several children learned the hard way.  We see them bolting across the Taconic, or i-84 in the wee hours.  Some have a reddish hue to them.  They can be beautiful.  Down in Katonah, I was driving along the lakes one morning.  They were frozen solid.  I saw two coyotes dancing joyously on the ice, like two pups playing in the front yard. 

New York State has got a serious coyote and deer population explosion.  The deer have become quite brazen, and will challenge you if you walk near them.  The coyotes are tearing up dogs and cats, and biting kids.  Rabies have been reported as well. 

If I find the one that kilt my Charlie, I am going to shoot it full of holes.

Bigcat thinks you're a redneck moron.

Board footer

cruelery.com