#51 2012-03-03 13:04:11

Jeezus, the comments.

I thought my friends were paranoid.

#52 2012-03-03 20:24:51

whosasailorthen wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Conspiracy... murdered by the left.  You heard it here first.

And now... the REST of the story....

Conspiracy

“I’ve got videos – this election we’re going to vet him,” Breitbart said at CPAC, promising they would show how “racial division and class warfare are central” to the “hope and change” that Obama”sold in 2008.”

Ah, yes. That must be all the race riots and lynching I've noticed in the streets for the past three years. Or was he referring to another planet?

#53 2012-03-03 20:49:21

Taint wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Conspiracy... murdered by the left.  You heard it here first.

And now... the REST of the story....

Conspiracy

“I’ve got videos – this election we’re going to vet him,” Breitbart said at CPAC, promising they would show how to the “hope and change” that Obama”sold in 2008.”

Ah, yes. That must be all the race riots and lynching I've noticed in the streets for the past three years. Or was he referring to another planet?

He was. On that planet, “racial division and class warfare” means "pasty white males can't rule over everyone else as slave masters by divine right."

#54 2012-03-04 17:18:34

Dmtdust wrote:

I thought my friends were paranoid.

You mean those voices in your head?

#55 2012-03-04 18:30:35

And those as well.

#56 2012-03-04 23:08:19

MSG Tripps wrote:

You mean those voices in your head?

Harvey Danger wrote:

I hear the voices in my head I swear to God it sounds like they're snoring

#57 2012-03-04 23:59:25

Emmeran wrote:

Harvey Danger wrote:

I hear the voices in my head I swear to God it sounds like they're snoring

So  ...  this?

#59 2012-03-06 21:15:54

Overwrought eloquence for another standard issue douchenozzle opportunist plucked from the multitudes of spokesmodel obscurity.

There's plenty more shameless meatheads where he came from.

#60 2012-03-08 14:10:16

This is the video that people say he was killed over:

http://wonkette.com/466285/obama-hugs-black-guy

There's simply nothing there

#61 2012-03-08 14:27:34

ah297900 wrote:

This is the video that people say he was killed over:

http://wonkette.com/466285/obama-hugs-black-guy

There's simply nothing there

Nothing there? Come on!!!  Obama CLEARLY hugged a dude. If that doesn't prove he is a Yemen born Radical Muslim then nothing will. Take off the blinders.

I also hear there is footage of him tossing a ball to his dog. Wait until that comes out. God I hope they can stop him.

#62 2012-03-08 14:43:19

Earth shattering video this was not.

In other news, it has been discovered that Barrack Obama is not, in fact, black. That's just his teflon coating.

#63 2012-03-08 15:14:57

Calling him teflon implies that legitimate charges don't stick. With him it's more like the bacon never even touches the pan.

#64 2012-03-08 15:21:00

ah297900 wrote:

Calling him teflon implies that legitimate charges don't stick. With him it's more like the bacon never even touches the pan.

That might be what you inferred, but I was simply implying that NOTHING sticks to him.  It's actually quite impressive.

#65 2012-03-08 15:34:32

You have to admit that he's probably the most careful president we've had in the last century, maybe even since Washington.  The boy knows how to keep his mouth shut.  Far more decorum than anyone we've had in the 30 or so years.

#66 2012-03-08 15:46:05

Wow,

I had no idea that the GOP and the right's media arms had already so entirely given up. Kind of make me sad to watch.

#67 2012-03-08 16:00:48

Emmeran wrote:

You have to admit that he's probably the most careful president we've had in the last century, maybe even since Washington.  The boy knows how to keep his mouth shut.  Far more decorum than anyone we've had in the 30 or so years.

Decorum?  He just doesn't have anything worthwhile to say.  How could you have overlooked Eisenhower?  Plus Coolidge was well known for not saying anything.

#68 2012-03-08 16:03:55

Right, left, I am sick of both.  Neither side can pony up a candidate with the slightest amount of testicular fortitude.  I don't necessarily want a president (or congress) that is "careful".  Careful people rarely get shit done.

#69 2012-03-09 10:49:57

thefriendsofeddiedoyle wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Decorum?  He just doesn't have anything worthwhile to say.  How could you have overlooked Eisenhower?  Plus Coolidge was well known for not saying anything.

Someone is very bad at either math or history.

#70 2012-03-09 11:14:25

eddie is hinting at the latest republican criticism of Obama: he's feckless and can't get anything done.

OK conservatives. Either he's not getting anything done, or he's changing America so fundamentally that it's no longer the country you grew up in. Pick one--you can't have both.

#71 2012-03-09 11:19:15

ah297900 wrote:

eddie is hinting at the latest republican criticism of Obama: he's feckless and can't get anything done.

OK conservatives. Either he's not getting anything done, or he's changing America so fundamentally that it's no longer the country you grew up in. Pick one--you can't have both.

He's also hinting that he doesn't know which presidents have taken office over the last 30 years.

#72 2012-03-09 13:58:27

XregnaR wrote:

Right, left, I am sick of both.  Neither side can pony up a candidate with the slightest amount of testicular fortitude.  I don't necessarily want a president (or congress) that is "careful".  Careful people rarely get shit done.

Wait, I thought he fucked our foreign policy by helping the Lybians, pulling out of Iraq, killing bin Laden and bombing the shit out of northern Pakistan? 

If that's his "not getting shit done" then I'm gonna really enjoy it when he gets off his ass and starts taking care of business...

#73 2012-03-09 14:14:14

Emmeran wrote:

If that's his "not getting shit done" then I'm gonna really enjoy it when he gets off his ass and starts taking care of business...

Considering all the bizarre, racially motivated attacks he's not reacted to, I'm really looking forward to seeing what he does on his last day in office. He's not said anything about dozens of insults that I'd have laid a motherfucker out for.

"The young man may have left his jacket." This is a guy who's going to have a lot of steam to let off.

#74 2012-03-09 16:26:43

ah297900 wrote:

Considering all the bizarre, racially motivated attacks he's not reacted to, I'm really looking forward to seeing what he does on his last day in office. He's not said anything about dozens of insults that I'd have laid a motherfucker out for.

"The young man may have left his jacket." This is a guy who's going to have a lot of steam to let off.

The only thing that would have been cooler than the way he handled it would have been if he had flicked out a long forked tongue and choked the bastard to death.

Last edited by Emmeran (2012-03-09 16:27:13)

#75 2012-03-09 18:27:30

ah297900 wrote:

But you can! When your target audience is pig ignorant and backwards you can say anything you damn please. They'll swallow it just because it's YOU saying it.

#76 2012-03-10 02:37:20

Emmeran wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

Wait, I thought he fucked our foreign policy by helping the Lybians, pulling out of Iraq, killing bin Laden and bombing the shit out of northern Pakistan? 

Em, Don't forget, when he was 20 he hugged a professor. He is a commie. It doesn't matter if there has been significant job growth for the last 3 months. HIS MIDDLE NAME IS HUSSEIN!  He wasn't even born in Ohio like all good Amuhrikans.

#77 2012-03-10 15:38:10

tojo2000 wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Well, now, I was responding to the first part of Em's statement.  That's what set me off.

And the Libya intervention could easily come back to bite the US and the UN.  Declaring a "no-fly zone" to protect civilians and then bombing ships, supply columns, tanks and structures in order to force a change in another country's rulers isn't what I'd call careful.

#78 2012-03-10 17:41:22

tojo2000 wrote:

Well, now, I was responding to the first part of Em's statement.  That's what set me off.

And the Libya intervention could easily come back to bite the US and the UN.  Declaring a "no-fly zone" to protect civilians and then bombing ships, supply columns, tanks and structures in order to force a change in another country's rulers isn't what I'd call careful.

Then you aren't paying attention.  He waited until it was a perfect storm diplomatically, getting the Arab League to practically beg us to help and then helped just enough to tip the scales without any really large effort or risk on our part while letting the Brits and the French take point.  That was about as carefully crafted an intervention as has ever been done.  Libya is not going to come back to bite us any harder than that guy whose name nobody is sure how to spell.  Not Ahmedinejad, the other one.

#79 2012-03-10 20:40:16

tojo2000 wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

Then you aren't paying attention.  He waited until it was a perfect storm diplomatically, getting the Arab League to practically beg us to help and then helped just enough to tip the scales without any really large effort or risk on our part while letting the Brits and the French take point.  That was about as carefully crafted an intervention as has ever been done.  Libya is not going to come back to bite us any harder than that guy whose name nobody is sure how to spell.  Not Ahmedinejad, the other one.

Dude, when Tojo and a career Jarhead are arm in arm on a subject your cause is officially lost.  The Repub's  have lost their way and no one laments their passing more than I.

#80 2012-03-10 22:09:25

Here's the problem with the GOP, which keeps them from being a helpful alternative: there's this bizarre emphasis on purity. "I'm the true conservative" is sine qua non for them, despite the fact that all of them are waaaaaay to the right of Eisenhower. And he's a conservative from sixty years ago. Their response to any electoral loss is "DOUBLE DOWN ON CONSERVATIVE," which leads to things like contraception and evolution being a campaign issue.

#81 2012-03-10 23:22:33

Well, I'm convinced now. Big B's video tape has certainly opened my eyes! He must have been murdered by Obama to cover up the shocking scene of horror where the president of the Harvard Law Review introduced a tenured Harvard professor at an outdoor rally attended by Harvard Law students; and get this, they're both black.

More likely, if you can believe that Breitbart had a shred of conscious left after a career of lying and selective editing, is that he committed suicide knowing that he had nothing to back up his wild assertions. Most likely is still the theory that greasy fat fucks who engage in apoplectic ranting have heart attacks.

Board footer

cruelery.com