#2 2012-03-08 18:25:03

Well he did devote nearly 9 minutes to the subject on the 700 club....

I still don't know why every Granny in Florida isn't petitioning their government for the ability to smoke legally. They are the perfect spokespeople and it's amazing how the quality of life for very sick old people is improved with a little bud.

#3 2012-03-08 19:03:15

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I still don't know why every Granny in Florida isn't petitioning their government for the ability to smoke legally. They are the perfect spokespeople and it's amazing how the quality of life for very sick old people is improved with a little bud.

My mother-in-law wanted to try it at the age of 93, but the rest home she lived in wouldn't allow it indoors and she was pretty much bedridden.  She died without ever sparking one.  I feel a little guilty about that.

#4 2012-03-09 08:54:55

GooberMcNutly wrote:

New this fall on CBS. The 420 Club. Check your local listings.

#5 2012-03-09 10:42:55

phreddy wrote:

My mother-in-law wanted to try it at the age of 93, but the rest home she lived in wouldn't allow it indoors and she was pretty much bedridden.  She died without ever sparking one.  I feel a little guilty about that.

Don't. I made it a mission to correct that omission for many years after learning in 1971 what 'fat soluble' means to baked goods and using grandma as my first test subject.

Most said, "Meh, I'll stick to drink."

Spore-bearing fungus, on the other hand.

#6 2012-03-09 15:43:22

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/30_go_ask_alice.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Board footer

cruelery.com