#2 2012-03-15 15:44:02

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/cantfap.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2012-03-15 15:52:03

Oh come on.  Can't you imagine a three way with these ladies?  Phwedd does, and look where it got him.

#4 2012-03-15 16:11:53

Dmtdust wrote:

Oh come on.  Can't you imagine a three way with these ladies?  Phwedd does, and look where it got him.

I can imagine using Coulter as some sort of anal probe on Palin.  But I remain flaccid for some reason.

#5 2012-03-15 18:50:54

Man Coulter is correct about the Republican Party having a charlatan problem.  She didn’t go far enough in explaining why the party will lose the coming election.  The reason we have, and will reelect a black president is because the party isn’t able to produce a credible candidate.

The job of president is far too complex for one person to handle.  One has to consider who their advisors will be when casting your vote.  All of the Republican candidates are scary assholes in some way, and the people helping them formulate policy and carry it out will also be scary assholes of one sort or another.  The reason I, and many other people who would prefer not to have a black president voted for Obama is that we believed he would be surrounded by competent White minders. 

He's been a disappointment in some areas.  He didn’t close Gitmo, he’s expanded the Shrub era-secrecy and security bullshit, and he’s too quick to compromise with the Republican assholes.

The alternatives to Obama?  Rick “Torquemada covered in icky” Santorum, Newt “Hypocritical Rageaholic Egomaniac” Gingrich, Mittens “Flip-Flopper, Vulture Capitalist, Cult Member” Romney, or Ron “Flying Saucer Pilot” Paul.  Are the Republicans serious?  Obama will be reelected by a stampede of women, minorities, people sick of wars for Israel, and gay people who won’t be able to make it to the polls fast enough!

#6 2012-03-15 19:48:35

I disagree, I think the Republicans intentionally conceded these elections due to economic realities.  The Dems naturally jumped at the chance to have a minority or female president regardless of the environment.

My money has Hillary as VP this election as she will be too old to run in 2016 and the Republicans will win that one anyway.

#7 2012-03-15 22:10:13

I've already put forward the theory that the GOP has written off this election as unwinnable and will get serious again (God help us) in 2016, when they won't have to go up against this:

Say what you will about his politics (and you will, of course you will)...My first impulse is to throw my panties at the screen.  And we thought Clinton was irresistible...

#8 2012-03-16 02:27:42

George Orr wrote:

I've already put forward the theory that the GOP has written off this election as unwinnable and will get serious again (God help us) in 2016, when they won't have to go up against this:

Say what you will about his politics (and you will, of course you will)...My first impulse is to throw my panties at the screen.  And we thought Clinton was irresistible...

MISCEGENATION!!!!

Last edited by Dmtdust (2012-03-16 02:28:06)

#9 2012-03-16 10:19:32

Mmm, I want to be the sticky brown peanut butter in a Palin/Coulter sammich.

My bedroom:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_913i6e5Kxmk/S5D5N0zFr7I/AAAAAAAABDA/9d7K_Wih3OM/s400/young_republican_bedroom.jpg

#10 2012-03-16 10:47:27

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Mmm, I want to be the sticky brown peanut butter in a Palin/Coulter sammich.

My bedroom:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_913i6e5Kxmk/S … edroom.jpg

Vlurp

#11 2012-03-16 11:09:24

George Orr wrote:

I keep going back to that too, and I don't even like teh cox. He's our first soul president--compare that to Mittens' comically antique renditions of patriotic ditties. Also, this:

#12 2012-03-16 13:41:21

Did Coulter have her adam's apple shaved?

#13 2012-03-16 14:50:19

Hmmmmmmmm, a three way with Sarah and Ann?  Well, hell yes. (And if Georgi could get over Barack, she too would be invited.)  However, sex aside, I must say that Ann has her shit together and her facts straight.  Not always the case with Sarah.  Georgi has her shit together, but her unrequited love for the Anointed One has her politics skewed.

#14 2012-03-16 15:20:47

Oh, she has her shit together, all right.  And she sells all of it she can.  For example, "God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

#15 2012-03-16 15:43:04

Fled wrote:

Did Coulter have her adam's apple shaved?

Someone somewhere should ask him.

#16 2012-03-16 16:46:12

Fled wrote:

Oh, she has her shit together, all right.  And she sells all of it she can.  For example, "God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

Well, the Bible says exactly that. Don't all Jews, Muslims, and Christians believe the same thing?

#17 2012-03-16 17:03:35

"The bible says so" does not mean something is true, and is a shitty justification for anything. Even if you can't wrap your head around that, the bible is clearly not a manual for effective resource management.

#18 2012-03-16 20:50:00

XregnaR wrote:

I can imagine using Coulter as some sort of anal probe on Palin.

I'm sporting a half pack of Rolaids.

#19 2012-03-17 13:59:13

phreddy wrote:

Fled wrote:

Well, the Bible says exactly that. Don't all Jews, Muslims, and Christians believe the same thing?

No it doesn't.  The Bible says we have dominion over the Earth, but also tells us to be stewards of the Earth, not its rapists.  Even if it did say that, though, it would make for an insane environmental policy.

#20 2012-03-17 21:59:46

tojo2000 wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Fled wrote:

No it doesn't.  The Bible says we have dominion over the Earth, but also tells us to be stewards of the Earth, not its rapists.  Even if it did say that, though, it would make for an insane environmental policy.

Not only that, but Dominion means nurturing and taking care of, not saying it puts the lotion on its hands. Patriotism may be the first refuge of a scoundrel, but religion (like Wall Street) attracts more than its share of psychopaths.

Board footer

cruelery.com