#51 2012-03-27 19:53:23

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Hmm, Phreddy, doesn't the "Stand Your Ground" law apply to Martin and not Zimmerman. Heck, hoodie pot smoking gangbanger or no, when some dude stalks you down the street and then chases you after a confrontation isn't that a case of "stand your ground". Wasn't Martin well within his rights to expect grievous bodily harm? Using what weapons or fists he could get his hands on to defend himself. Including grabbing for a gun that appears in the locked together scuffle and aerating his stalker?

According to the Florida legislator who received and passed on a boilerplate copy of the law from ALEC sponsored the law, yes, it does. Zimmerman stalked and confronted Trayvon, the law was intended to allow Trayvon to use whatever force necessary to defend himself. As for his so-called sordid past, right-wing smear campaigns of private citizens are nothing new or even uncommon today. Sandra Fluke is just one recent example.

#52 2012-03-27 19:57:19

I wonder why we fear Hoodies???

https://cruelery.com/uploads/11_unabomber.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#53 2012-03-28 04:43:19

Someone finally got around to looking into Zimmerman's past. Accusations of resisting an officer, battery of an officer and domestic abuse.
No word yet if he was suspended from school though. The truth is coming out.

#54 2012-03-28 05:31:06

A warm-up looting for the Trayvon Riots of 2012!

#55 2012-03-28 07:42:57

Emmeran wrote:

Weird Al from the "I'm Fat" videos?!

#56 2012-03-28 07:44:06

SilverSmythe2 wrote:

tojo2000 "To entertain fantasies of defending yourself from or overthrowing the government with your home firearms is just plain pitiful."

It's not a fantasy, it has happened.  Just after WWII a corrupt county government in, I think Tennessee, was overthrown by force of arms by veterans.

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

#57 2012-03-28 08:26:18

"Black power all day. No justice, no peace"

Clickity click

#58 2012-03-28 09:41:36

tojo2000 wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Unabomber

#60 2012-03-29 01:51:02

MSG Tripps wrote:

Zimmerman's wounds?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/george-z … e-16024475

This story just gets better and better!

#61 2012-03-29 04:45:59

Emmeran wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Unabomber

I keed, I keed.

#62 2012-03-29 09:36:04

Tall Paul wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Zimmerman's wounds?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/george-z … e-16024475

This story just gets better and better!

While I am not remotely backing Watch Captain George, this video proves.....nothing.  From the article (you know, words) that is also associated with this video:

Full Story

The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention it was decided that he was in good enough condition to travel in a police cruiser to the Sanford, Fla., police station for questioning.

EMTs routinely clean woulds as part of treating them.  Duh.

In the video an officer is seen pausing to look at the back of Zimmerman's head, but no abrasions or blood can be seen in the video and he did not check into the emergency room following the police questioning.

So why would the cop bother looking at the back of his head?  And I don't think I would have gone to an ER afterwards had I already been given the OK by EMTs.

I'm sorry, but this is one of the worst cases of trial by media we have ever seen.  Please show me a DA that wouldn't jump all over the chance to prosecute with such a media circus.  Yet no charges have been filed?

We have Black Panther criminals offering nothing less than bounties, race pimps posting information with intent to instigate trouble, people who were not in any way witnesses to the event going on TV and making statements........

If Watch Captain George is guilty of a crime, I want him to burn hard.  After all, I'm a gun nut and fucko might cause trouble for an issue near and dear to me.  At the same time, if it comes out that Trayvon was a violent shitbag and did what is claimed, I'd really like to see every single piece of shit inciting racial tensions on TV prosecuted.

#63 2012-03-29 09:48:43

XregnaR wrote:

If Watch Captain George is guilty of a crime, I want him to burn hard.  After all, I'm a gun nut and fucko might cause trouble for an issue near and dear to me.  At the same time, if it comes out that Trayvon was a violent shitbag and did what is claimed, I'd really like to see every single piece of shit inciting racial tensions on TV prosecuted.

You can quit the hand-wringing.  If he did what is claimed then according to the Stand Your Ground law he was completely within his rights.

As to why the DA wouldn't prosecute, your statement makes no sense because he made that decision before this hit the media.

+1 on denouncing the people trying to capitalize on this and incite (ironically) vigilante justice over this.

#64 2012-03-29 10:19:11

tojo2000 wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

You can quit the hand-wringing.  If he did what is claimed then according to the Stand Your Ground law he was completely within his rights.

As to why the DA wouldn't prosecute, your statement makes no sense because he made that decision before this hit the media.

+1 on denouncing the people trying to capitalize on this and incite (ironically) vigilante justice over this.

If Georgie Porgy did what he claimed, under the SYGL Trayvon was completely within his rights. Following and confronting another person makes you the aggressor, you cannot then claim self defense. Cue Jack Palance in Shane: "You all saw him, he had a gun!"

#65 2012-03-29 11:28:16

Tall Paul wrote:

If Georgie Porgy did what he claimed, under the SYGL Trayvon was completely within his rights. Following and confronting another person makes you the aggressor, you cannot then claim self defense.

One would think this would be the case.  This is why real policemen wear uniforms or some other outward form of official authority.

#66 2012-03-29 12:10:37

That is the one part of this thing that sticks in my craw regardless of the truth.

Zimmerman comes across as a police academy dropout/wannabe that had an overzealous streak a mile wide.  That and the fact that the dispatcher told him to back the fuck off.

He strikes me as the type who, if ever he became a cop, would be what I like to call "badge heavy".

#67 2012-03-29 17:20:57

I see some of you are coming around to my view of things; this was an incident between two pieces of non-White trash, and racist opportunists are using this sorry episode to stir up hatred of Whites to advance their own fucked-up agendas.

#68 2012-03-29 19:39:23

fnord wrote:

I see some of you are coming around to my view of things; this was an incident between two pieces of non-White trash, and racist opportunists are using this sorry episode to stir up hatred of Whites to advance their own fucked-up agendas.

Nice try, fnord, but my view of things is that white trash racist opportunists using sorry and faulty logic to stir up hatred and advance their own fucked-up agendas is what caused this fiasco in the first place. Let's see now, in the fat pasty white category we find Jeb Bush, the brothers Koch, Dennis Baxley, Durell Peaden, Marion P. Hammer, and last but not least ALEC. Looks like a clean woodpile to me.

#69 2012-03-29 20:08:32

Tall Paul wrote:

fnord wrote:

Nice try, fnord, but my view of things is that white trash racist opportunists using sorry and faulty logic to stir up hatred and advance their own fucked-up agendas is what caused this fiasco in the first place. Let's see now, in the fat pasty white category we find Jeb Bush, the brothers Koch, Dennis Baxley, Durell Peaden, Marion P. Hammer, and last but not least ALEC. Looks like a clean woodpile to me.

Your reply is a completely irrelevant misdirection.  It appears that having the obvious truth pointed out to you has caused a short circuit in your logic and reality perception.  If you were a computer I’d be afraid a shower of sparks, followed by a complete meltdown, was about to or has already occurred.

Last edited by fnord (2012-03-29 20:09:12)

#70 2012-03-29 21:09:14

fnord wrote:

Your reply is a completely irrelevant misdirection.  It appears that having the obvious truth pointed out to you has caused a short circuit in your logic and reality perception.  If you were a computer I’d be afraid a shower of sparks, followed by a complete meltdown, was about to or has already occurred.

It appears your trolling effort has suffered the same thing.  BTW WSHH and LiveLeak called, they miss your boredom and lack of life purpose.

Last edited by Emmeran (2012-03-29 21:09:49)

#71 2012-03-30 00:50:04

fnord wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

fnord wrote:

At least we now know you know as much about electronics as you do about race relations.

#72 2012-03-30 03:34:12

Tall Paul wrote:

fnord wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

At least we now know you know as much about electronics as you do about race relations.

I was referring to a sci-fi cliché about what happens to computers when they're forced to deal with logical inconsistency.

#73 2012-03-30 08:03:58

What saddens me about this wanna-be cop encountering wanna-be thug is that the whole concept of neighborhood watches and community security organizations will probably be sued out of existence by this encounter. Whole division of lawyers are already lining up to sue the snot out of the "richy-rich" gated community and all of it's residents because Commander Zim was ostensibly acting under the auspices of an officially sanctioned  organization chartered by the homeowners association. Other homeowners associations will look at this case and immediately close their own neighborhood watch programs, proven to be one of the best defenses against petty crime and vandalism. I'm sure the police will then use this as an excuse to increase budgets and staffing.

#74 2012-03-30 12:45:20

It makes me sad that you are so sad, Goobs.  Really. 

http://prairieskygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Snot.jpg

#75 2012-03-30 13:41:55

Is she looking at her Kleenex or her pad?

#76 2012-03-30 13:45:04

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Either way, I'd hit it.  But only if she made that face the entire time.

#77 2012-03-30 17:20:53

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Other homeowners associations will look at this case and immediately close their own neighborhood watch programs, proven to be one of the best defenses against petty crime and vandalism. I'm sure the police will then use this as an excuse to increase budgets and staffing.

Balls. Neighborhood watch is the dumbest idea in christendom. I broke and beat the story below to a pulp almost 3 years ago.

Everyone picked it up before too long, including the Wall Street Journal, cached here:

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/george.coleman.wsj.png

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/cache … h.WSJ.html

#78 2012-03-30 17:23:05

XregnaR wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Do they ever make another one?

#79 2012-03-30 19:39:46

GooberMcNutly wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Guys, I think that's a dude.  Do one or both of you have an announcement you'd like to make to the group?

#80 2012-03-30 19:50:54

fnord wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

Guys, I think that's a dude.  Do one or both of you have an announcement you'd like to make to the group?

If it's a dude, I'll do him.

#81 2012-03-30 19:53:46

Oh, and "neighborhood watch associations" are only useful for letting you know who the biggest assholes in your new neighborhood will be.  Other than that they're just associations of bullies, wannabe badasses, guys who flunked the law enforcement entrance exam, and out-and-out control freak assholes.

#82 2012-03-30 20:28:59

Ranger's going airborne one last time with a tranny? The fuck are you people talking about?

#83 2012-03-30 21:01:39

It's just being a weird kind of night.

And, while you can laugh at the Barney Fifes tearing around your neighborhoods in their Celicas with a light bar on top, I, for one, am glad that I live in a neighborhood with too many old people with way too much free time on their hands. No bored punk can even give my house the hairy eyeball without his license plate number being noted by at least 2 old geezers and that really nosy lady down the street.

#84 2012-03-30 23:27:56

First the neighborhood watchmen came for the bored punks and I said nothing for I was neither a punk nor bored.

Then they came for the hairy eyeballs and I said nothing, for I had long ago lost those telltale hairs from my own eyes.

Then the watch captain came for me and when I scanned the hissing lawns for someone, anyone to intervene there were none left to speak for me.

#85 2012-03-31 08:56:23

choad wrote:

Ranger's going airborne one last time with a tranny? The fuck are you people talking about?

It's not that kind of party.

#86 2012-03-31 10:18:00

fnord wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

fnord wrote:

I was referring to a sci-fi cliché about what happens to computers when they're forced to deal with logical inconsistency.

Ok, I'll give you that. It's starting to sound more and more like a badly written sci-fi movie.

But on the other hand, don't you just love it when a coverup begins to unravel?

#87 2012-04-02 20:33:22

http://itmakessenseblog.com/files/2012/03/Travon.jpg

#88 2012-04-02 22:19:38

I expect this kind of thing from fnord, but phreddy, you have sold your soul to the worst pieces of disgusting shit that exist on the right-wing.  I hope your mama is proud of you.

#89 2012-04-02 22:48:02

tojo2000 wrote:

I expect this kind of thing from fnord, but phreddy, you have sold your soul to the worst pieces of disgusting shit that exist on the right-wing.  I hope your mama is proud of you.

I'll say it again Phreddy:  When Tojo and I are on the same page you are A-J Fucking Guaranteed to be wrong.  Zimmerman is going down and will die a Dahlmer death in the State Pen.

#90 2012-04-02 23:21:00

Emmeran wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

I'll say it again Phreddy:  When Tojo and I are on the same page you are A-J Fucking Guaranteed to be wrong.  Zimmerman is going down and will die a Dahlmer death in the State Pen.

https://cruelery.com/header/Allure.jpg

#91 2012-04-03 00:55:21

WCL

Ah. That's where the terrible banners are coming from. No surprise. Does this sad fuck remind anyone of -=pENIx=-, were -=pENIx=- straight, utterly banal and fueled on Extra-Trite Unleaded? It drips unction like a priest with a psalter up his ass, snaps at the air like an edentulous chihauhau, and (stand by for the triple metaphor, mixophiles!) pitches slowballs for the benefit of the lethargic IQ. The banners it makes are truly awful (yes I just took a look), and its compulsive posts reek of sweaty-palmed need.

When I joined this merry band, the commodities most sought after were marinara and "blood." But there was a gentle shift, even then, as some less sanguinous souls yearned for "new blood." I fear the culture here has now shifted somewhat horrendously to "any blood." It's a bad tactic. Ask the Red Cross.

What made you interesting was the intelligence and mordancy of your gene pool. Now mediocrity-incarnate can yellow-up the shallow end and you all swim around in it, with open mouths. Shame on you, you old pussies (except for Taint, who wants to be an old pussy, but has to be an old camel instead, to bear his share of blame). I may be a lot of things, many of them less than good, but at least I know when and how to take out the trash. Darwinians worldwide will pray for you.

En tout cas, mes vieilles, here's a nice gif I found to illustrate my argument (if anyone can make it work they'll be rewarded by the Ding an sich. (Or maybe Dusty already has it.) Me? I'm off to work the franchise, but I'll come back if thrice invoked.
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_double.gif

#92 2012-04-03 01:20:26

*yawn* Try Geritol for iron poor blood.

#93 2012-04-03 12:42:18

tojo2000 wrote:

I suppose I was hoping that even the Kool-Aid drinking liberals would see the humor in this one.  But, alas, I forgot they are sworn to defend the doctrine.

#94 2012-04-03 13:32:29

phreddy wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

I suppose I was hoping that even the Kool-Aid drinking liberals would see the humor in this one.  But, alas, I forgot they are sworn to defend the doctrine.

It's not funny because making a joke about angry Obama makes no sense. If you made a joke about George W. Bush sleeping around, it would also not be funny.

#95 2012-04-03 14:17:56

ah297900 wrote:

It's not funny because making a joke about angry Obama makes no sense. If you made a joke about George W. Bush sleeping around, it would also not be funny.

It's not supposed to be that funny.  It's supposed to be revealing.  You apprently forgot that Obama was adolescently flipping the bird at Republicans during the last election's campaign speeches.  Tying himself to a youthful mugger like Trayvon without proper forethought amounts to the same childish behavior.

#96 2012-04-03 14:20:40

It's not funny because making a joke about childish Obama makes no sense. If you made a joke about George W. Bush sleeping around, it would also not be funny.

There.

#97 2012-04-03 16:53:29

phreddy wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

It's not supposed to be that funny.  It's supposed to be revealing.  You apprently forgot that Obama was adolescently flipping the bird at Republicans during the last election's campaign speeches.  Tying himself to a youthful mugger like Trayvon without proper forethought amounts to the same childish behavior.

It is perhaps a strange thing to say, Phreddy, but idiocy becomes you.

#98 2012-04-03 20:13:07

phreddy wrote:

It's not supposed to be that funny.  It's supposed to be revealing.

It is certainly revealing, but not about either Obama or Trayvon.

#99 2012-04-11 06:07:04

So, Felonious George can't be found, has chatted with Sean Hannity, and phoned up the new fire-breathing prosecutor to tell her that he's fired his lawyers that he hasn't met face to face with yet. Oh, if only you could hear me laughing out loud!

The lawyers wrote:

Mr Zimmerman was "probably suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome".

#100 2012-05-11 15:58:03

Florida entrepreneur sells Trayvon Martin hoodie themed shooting targets:

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2012/0 … ng-target/

Board footer

cruelery.com