#101 2012-05-11 18:04:52

lechero wrote:

Florida entrepreneur sells Trayvon Martin hoodie themed shooting targets:

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2012/0 … ng-target/

Tasteless? Hilarious? It's a fine line.

#102 2012-05-11 19:17:14

Gawker- My Kasual Kountry Weekend With the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

...they bring up a no-necked motherfucker like Randy Gray, who ends his remarkably ignorant disquisition on Jews in the media not only with an exclamation of "White power!" (which the crowd repeats en masse) but, as an added flourish, by passing around a cooler full of Arizona iced tea and a big bag full of Skittles, as an homage to Trayvon Martin. "The choice of thugs everywhere," jokes the slitty-eyed racist shit, about the murdered child.

#104 2012-05-14 09:27:01

Fnord, of all of the people on this board I consider you the penultimate decider if someone in the news is actually white or less than human. After all, you have made it your life's work to study the wild negro in it's natural habitat and seem well versed in detecting negrosity through either genetics or behavior. So I'm going to leave it to you and abide by your decision. Zimmerman: Nigger or not?

#105 2012-05-14 17:03:39

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Zimmerman: Nigger or not?

I’ll start by pointing out that Zimmerman is clearly some sort of racially mixed mongrel.  Next, a majority of the low rent types of Hispanics who have invaded America have nigger ancestry, but won’t admit to it.  Since the typical Indian/nigger mix mongrel who may or may not have a bit of White blood will deny their nigger ancestry, and Zimmerman is willing to claim it, I would believe his claim that he’s a nigger.

#106 2012-05-14 18:57:59

fnord wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I’ll start by pointing out that Zimmerman is clearly some sort of racially mixed mongrel.  Next, a majority of the low rent types of Hispanics who have invaded America have nigger ancestry, but won’t admit to it.  Since the typical Indian/nigger mix mongrel who may or may not have a bit of White blood will deny their nigger ancestry, and Zimmerman is willing to claim it, I would believe his claim that he’s a nigger.

Please explain, disregarding albedo, how your definition of 'nigger' is distinguishable from 'amoral violent asshole'.

#107 2012-05-14 21:02:47

Tall Paul wrote:

fnord wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Please explain, disregarding albedo, how your definition of 'nigger' is distinguishable from 'amoral violent asshole'.

Tan line.

#108 2012-05-14 21:03:51

Tall Paul wrote:

There is a great deal of overlap between the categories "nigger" and "amoral violent asshole".  Obviously not all amoral violent assholes are niggers.

#109 2012-05-14 22:45:44

WCL

DeadNiggerWriter wrote:

"You see, unfortunately, I am not black. There are lots of different kinds of blood in our family. But here in the United States, the word 'Negro' is used to mean anyone who has any Negro blood at all in his veins. In Africa, the word is more pure. It means all Negro, therefore black. I am brown." Langston Hughes, The Big Sea, an Autobiography

Are you a One-Drop Theorist, Fnord?

#110 2012-05-14 22:56:16

#111 2012-05-15 00:21:14

WCL wrote:

DeadNiggerWriter wrote:

"You see, unfortunately, I am not black. There are lots of different kinds of blood in our family. But here in the United States, the word 'Negro' is used to mean anyone who has any Negro blood at all in his veins. In Africa, the word is more pure. It means all Negro, therefore black. I am brown." Langston Hughes, The Big Sea, an Autobiography

Yes, and so are most Americans White or kneegrow.  When you blend shit into a vanilla milkshake, the least bit of shit ruins the shake!

#112 2012-05-15 03:00:39

fnord wrote:

WCL wrote:

Yes, and so are most Americans White or kneegrow.  When you blend shit into a vanilla milkshake, the least bit of shit ruins the shake!

And yet you helped vote an eggplant into the nation's highest office. How is that possible?

#113 2012-05-15 03:44:55

choad wrote:

fnord wrote:

WCL wrote:

And yet you helped vote an eggplant into the nation's highest office. How is that possible?

What choice was there?  The opposition was an older, nastier, more senile version of Shrub, who would have died in office from the pressure.  An anger freak who wanted to start his term in office by bombing Iran.  Whose replacement in waiting would have been a crazy, tongue-speaking white trash airhead lacking the ability to run a department store, let alone a nation!

#114 2012-05-16 13:38:54

choad wrote:

Classic.  One of the greatest film scenes of all time.

#115 2012-05-28 18:52:06

Still not convinced that encouraging everyone to carry a concealed weapon to stand their ground with is a bad idea? Man charged after allegedly showing gun to jump ahead of women in West Palm fast-food line

#116 2012-05-28 19:06:12

Tall Paul wrote:

Still not convinced that encouraging everyone to carry a concealed weapon to stand their ground with is a bad idea? Man charged after allegedly showing gun to jump ahead of women in West Palm fast-food line

Well, fuck all.  You have right handedly won this argument, Good Sir; Be-Cause, there is no possible way that an individual could carry a concealed fire-arm in-to a market were it not for our damned-able admiration for the Second Amendment.

Last edited by Decadence (2012-05-28 19:06:39)

#117 2012-05-28 19:26:10

Decadence wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Well, fuck all.  You have right handedly won this argument, Good Sir; Be-Cause, there is no possible way that an individual could carry a concealed fire-arm in-to a market were it not for our damned-able admiration for the Second Amendment.

Hey, the Fourth Amendment doesn't cut much ice any more, why should the Second? Seriously, I have no wish to outlaw handguns, just that a sane method of regulating them be enacted.

#118 2012-05-28 19:40:00

Tall Paul wrote:

. . . just that a sane method of regulating them be enacted.

Why do people seem to focus so micro-scopically on the "well regulated Militia" portion whilst ignoring the "shall not be infringed" bit?

To be fair, I have only been speaking this language for near half of a century; So, "shall not be infringed" could well not be quite the defined assertion which I would interpret it to be.

But, yeah, I was all-ways a "bit of a fan" of the Fourth as well.  It will be missed; But, we can-not have freedom with-out giving up a few freedoms now, can we?  You are either with us or agin us.

Last edited by Decadence (2012-05-28 19:47:26)

#120 2012-05-28 21:46:59

"The media also characterizes Trayvon as a "model student." In fact, he under a five day suspension when the shooting took place. That is why he was staying at a house so far from his school on a school night. A laywer for Trayvon's family has blocked access to his school records. However, you have to do something pretty bad to get suspended for five days."

My eight year old, who tests 95+ percentile in everything and who was chosen by her classmates to receive the Kiwanis Club's "Terrific Kids" award had a three day suspension this year... the Vice Principal apologized profusely and said that he just had to do it because of existing policy.

I'd imagine very minor things will get you suspension in High School. Nowadays students get arrested in school. I can remember (~25 years ago) students fighting and then teachers diving in and students and teachers fighting and the students getting a couple of days of suspension instead of a criminal record. I would lean toward believing that it is something pretty minor and normal that would get you five days suspension these days.

I remember Seniors bursting into classrooms with authentic looking Uzi water guns (~1986) and spraying teachers in the middle of class getting ABSOLUTELY ZERO PUNISHMENT. I think they'd be lucky not to get shot to death today.

Kids are mostly kids. Mostly harmless.

#121 2012-05-28 23:15:20

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Fugs

Fucking Fugs, twice.

#122 2012-05-29 17:42:01

MSG Tripps wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Fugs

Fucking Fugs, twice.

Quizzical that you don't like the Fugs, given that you do seem to like boobs a lot.

#124 2012-06-13 08:45:38

Ha! Never realized that it was watermelon juice Trayvon was drinking. I love stereotypes.

#126 2013-07-10 05:55:24

Flow, Mighty River.

Board footer

cruelery.com