#1 2012-04-14 07:35:38

Edit:  Sorry, Daddy's birthday was yesterday, Friday the 13th!

Last edited by fnord (2012-04-14 07:43:53)

#2 2012-04-14 12:24:13

Guy Fawkes? Thomas Jefferson? Samuel Beckett? Ron Perlman?

#3 2012-04-14 19:54:33

DupeOrNot wrote:

It has to be pairs of daddies, this is fnord, remember. I'm putting my money on Liberace and Huey Newton.

#4 2012-04-14 20:01:20

Tall Paul wrote:

DupeOrNot wrote:

It has to be pairs of daddies, this is fnord, remember. I'm putting my money on Liberace and Huey Newton.

Liberace was gay?

#5 2012-04-14 21:08:46

I was talking about our step-daddy Rogers Cadenhead.  Remember him?  I have zip sexual interest in him, and I'm certain he has no wish to be tied up and sodomized by me.

#6 2012-04-14 22:59:30

Have you asked him?  You never know until you ask someone!

#7 2012-04-15 00:39:24

fnord wrote:

I have zip sexual interest in him.

You dedicated a little birthday song to him.

#8 2012-04-15 03:52:48

fnord wrote:

I was talking about our step-daddy Rogers Cadenhead.  Remember him?  I have zip sexual interest in him, and I'm certain he has no wish to be tied up and sodomized by me.

Perhaps the rest of us might have an interest in watch it on YouTube though, mom hasn't gotten any child support checks recently.

#9 2012-04-15 04:04:40

WCL

Tall Paul wrote:

fnord wrote:

Perhaps the rest of us might have an interest in watch it on YouTube though, mom hasn't gotten any child support checks recently.

Compulsive. Ill-constructed. Vapid.

#10 2012-04-15 06:37:39

WCL wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

fnord wrote:

Not overblown, no useless insulting rhetorical flourishes, short and to the point, although pointless as I don't give a fuck. You're coming along nicely, keep up the good work!

#11 2012-04-15 10:11:53

Tall Paul wrote:

WCL wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Not overblown, no useless insulting rhetorical flourishes, short and to the point, although pointless as I don't give a fuck. You're coming along nicely, keep up the good work!

Desperate to sound intelligent but overly fucktard.

#12 2012-04-15 19:20:38

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

WCL wrote:

I'll bring that up at the next Mensa meeting.

#13 2012-04-15 20:14:02

Good idea. I'm sure you have perfect record, showing up to clean after the Mensa meetings but, I don't think they will let you talk to the smart people. You are too tall and strange, you will scare them.

#14 2012-04-15 21:53:45

WCL

Tall Paul wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

There are few things more pathetic than bragging about Mensa membership. I was part of a team that played Moot against a university Mensa club (Moot is the most interesting language game I've ever played, by the way). Picture a roomful of people of nominal intelligence, whose true commonality is bad breath, awkward social graces, and a distinct absence of physical comeliness. The entrance exam (which they offered to waive after we trounced them), was clearly geared towards inclusion (i.e., it was easy-peasy). They were nice folks, and very welcoming, but they stood too close, talked too loud, and their halitosis clung to us for hours. No one from our team was even vaguely tempted to join. So listen, TP, next time Bigcat makes you pee your panties and reach for the big red BRAG button, try to find something a little less sad than Mensa.

#15 2012-04-15 22:09:47

WCL wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

There are few things more pathetic than bragging about Mensa membership. I was part of a team that played Moot against a university Mensa club (Moot is the most interesting language game I've ever played, by the way). Picture a roomful of people of nominal intelligence, whose true commonality is bad breath, awkward social graces, and a distinct absence of physical comeliness. The entrance exam (which they offered to waive after we trounced them), was clearly geared towards inclusion (i.e., it was easy-peasy). They were nice folks, and very welcoming, but they stood too close, talked too loud, and their halitosis clung to us for hours. No one from our team was even vaguely tempted to join. So listen, TP, next time Bigcat makes you pee your panties and reach for the big red BRAG button, try to find something a little less sad than Mensa.

That's why I never paid any dues after the first year. Mensa does however serve as a fine mallet to bring out knee-jerk reactions, as Bigcat and yourself have so kindly demonstrated for me.

#16 2012-04-15 23:27:34

WCL

Tall Paul wrote:

WCL wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

That's why I never paid any dues after the first year. Mensa does however serve as a fine mallet to bring out knee-jerk reactions, as Bigcat and yourself have so kindly demonstrated for me.

Your responses tend to be of the defensive, unimaginative "Nyah nyah nyah nyah so there" variety. Much like our old friend -=pENIx=-, who I'm starting to miss. He was a whiny neurotic narcissist, just like you. But he had brains. Maybe you should post on his site. I'm pretty sure you'd fit in.

#17 2012-04-16 00:09:56

WCL wrote:

Your responses tend to be of the defensive, unimaginative "Nyah nyah nyah nyah so there" variety. Much like our old friend -=pENIx=-, who I'm starting to miss. He was a whiny neurotic narcissist, just like you. But he had brains. Maybe you should post on his site. I'm pretty sure you'd fit in.

Perhaps so, but at least I don't obsess over trivia or the minor failings of others. Except for fnord, and I only do that because I like him. Whilst I appreciate all the devotion, why not try doing something impressive if you want to impress me? So far all I've seen so far are unimaginative insults and mild neuroses. And if all you say about me is true, then it doesn't speak very well of your intellect if you absolutely MUST waste so much time and effort to gain my attention.

You remind me of another sad guy I saw last weekend. He was the conductor (introduced to the audience twice with a spotlight) at a glitzy Broadway-type musical; he was down in the orchestra pit manfully waving his baton for all to see, enforcing his will over the timing and rhythm of a truly impressive orchestra. I felt very sorry for him as the music was prerecorded and the pit was only about 4 feet from front to back, just enough room for him, his little stick and the blank wall he was facing.

#18 2012-04-16 04:37:47

WCL

Tall Paul wrote:

Whine, whine...I obsess over fnord...whine whine whine etc.

Ah, now we get to the pulsing pink meat of the matter. Fnord - I believe we have a twink for you to hogtie and bugger. I was wondering why he jumped into a conversation for which he lacked appropriate background, but now alles klar.

Tall Paul wrote:

You remind me etc.

This actually held my interest for a sentence or two, but it failed for lack of forethought. If you want to create parallels, try to make sure there are recognizable points of correspondence. Implication and say-so are not enough for a critical audience. You have done quite well in describing a moment of existential futility, but failed miserably in the crucial process of transferring the embarrassment to me. If you would like to try a rewrite, with a bit of follow-through, I'd be happy to read it again. Or (preferably), you could sew your fingers together, jam them a foot-and-a-half up your ass, and learn to type with your nose.

If you're a sensible lad you'll get off the Internet completely, and do something worthy of your imMENSAlly brilliant intellect.

Last edited by WCL (2012-04-16 04:39:58)

#19 2012-04-16 05:05:48

WCL wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Ah, now we get to the pulsing pink meat of the matter. Fnord - I believe we have a twink for you to hogtie and bugger. I was wondering why he jumped into a conversation for which he lacked appropriate background, but now alles klar.

Tall Paul wrote:

You remind me etc.

This actually held my interest for a sentence or two, but it failed for lack of forethought. If you want to create parallels, try to make sure there are recognizable points of correspondence. Implication and say-so are not enough for a critical audience. You have done quite well in describing a moment of existential futility, but failed miserably in the crucial process of transferring the embarrassment to me. If you would like to try a rewrite, with a bit of follow-through, I'd be happy to read it again. Or (preferably), you could sew your fingers together, jam them a foot-and-a-half up your ass, and learn to type with your nose.

If you're a sensible lad you'll get off the Internet completely, and do something worthy of your imMENSAlly brilliant intellect.

Thanks for clearing that up, now I know why some people watch paint drying.

#20 2012-04-16 05:18:01

WCL

Tall Paul wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up, now I know why some people watch paint drying.

Yes, well, I didn't expect much, so I'm not disappointed.

I'll let Mrs. Slocombe say it for us all:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_mollie-sugden-431x300.jpg
       "You're as weak as water!"

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#21 2012-04-16 08:37:31

WCL wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Or (preferably), you could sew your fingers together, jam them a foot-and-a-half up your ass, and learn to type with your nose.

worthy of your imMENSAlly brilliant intellect.

Sir, you have an unbelievable talent. Thanks for sharing it with the world.

#22 2012-04-16 11:05:36

Anyways,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGERS  (although late).

#23 2012-04-16 14:50:56

Thanks.

"I have zip sexual interest in him"

That doesn't stop the wife. Get over here with that M&M Minis tube and katniss my everdeen.

Board footer

cruelery.com