#1 2012-04-23 15:30:01

Last edited by Taint (2012-04-23 15:31:19)

#2 2012-04-23 16:15:33

A new endurance record!

58 seconds

#3 2012-04-23 16:24:15

choad wrote:

A new endurance record!

58 seconds

You should have watched it all. How are you every going to learn important things about Louis if you don't watch it all?

For instance, if you date Louis for a long time you will learn a lot about Anime.

#4 2012-04-23 16:45:34

WCL

Bigcat wrote:

choad wrote:

A new endurance record!

58 seconds

You should have watched it all. How are you every going to learn important things about Louis if you don't watch it all?

For instance, if you date Louis for a long time you will learn a lot about Anime.

Hush, you guys. Give Taint some room to tell us how the date went. Was Louis surprised you weren't a "real" woman? Did you have to use a bit of force? Did a turd pop out his mouth when you rammed him with old Grond? And what did you learn about anime?

#5 2012-04-23 20:31:48

WCL wrote:

Did a turd pop out his mouth when you rammed him with old Grond? And what did you learn about anime?

Wait a minute: straight guys name their dicks after characters in the Lord of the Rings?

#6 2012-04-23 22:03:45

WCL

Taint wrote:

WCL wrote:

Did a turd pop out his mouth when you rammed him with old Grond? And what did you learn about anime?

Wait a minute: straight guys name their dicks after characters in the Lord of the Rings?

Leaving out the more obvious appellations, the following are some of the names, dignified and not-so, in roughly chronological order, that my prodigious member has had no choice but to bare over the years:

Jackson
    Captain
    Whirly
    Buster
    George Mouse [think Crowley]
    la Baguette
    Mr. PotatoHead
    e.e. cummings
    Grond

To be honest, I have never named my prick, but girls and women have oft named it for me. Females, I believe, have much to gain from self-confident, well-blinkered mates, and their natural tendency is to over-estimate or even lie about their boyfriend's cock size in an attempt to manufacture tame-able, ride-able, stallionesque stupidity. Not only does it work, it's just fine by me.

#7 2012-04-26 01:00:46

Guys,  I'm going to be 60 in September.

NEVER waste a hard-on.

#8 2012-04-26 01:11:53

sigmoid freud wrote:

Guys,  I'm going to be 60 in September.

NEVER waste a hard-on.

...and never trust a fart.

Board footer

cruelery.com