• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Twelve Year Old Moslem Slitting A Man's Throat – Allahu Akbar!

#1 2012-05-03 08:33:22

Last edited by fnord (2012-05-03 08:34:09)

#2 2012-05-03 23:33:50

Won't play for me for some reason. Be that as it may..

This was done in 1934. It's intent is obviously satirical yet, considering the terrorism inherent in lynching, not all that far off the mark for all manner of asshole behavior worldwide right now.

Do you really think fanatic hate has abated enough here in the USA to allow us to occupy some sort of moral high ground?

https://cruelery.com/uploads/34_reginald_marsh_first_lynching.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2012-05-04 00:18:27

Siggy, I'm so sorry you suffer from White Guilt, and feel the need to play the "look at this reference to terrible things long dead White People may have done in the past" card.  It must really fuck with your self-esteem to feel guilt about shit that dead strangers who share your skin color did to other dead strangers.

#4 2012-05-04 03:00:43

WCL

fnord wrote:

Siggy, I'm so sorry you suffer from White Guilt, and feel the need to play the "look at this reference to terrible things long dead White People may have done in the past" card.  It must really fuck with your self-esteem to feel guilt about shit that dead strangers who share your skin color did to other dead strangers.

White Guilt? I didn't get that, Fnord. I got: Look at the irony. Americans are circulating proof of extremism to incite hatred of all things Islam, when in fact, the society those people belong to lynched 3500 niggers between 1882 and 1968. They'd probably be doing it still, if historical circumstances I'm too lazy to research right now hadn't intervened. American extremists are ignorant, savage peasants, and so are Moslem extremists. May Yottle give all of them terminal crotch ulcers.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Twelve Year Old Moslem Slitting A Man's Throat – Allahu Akbar!

Board footer

cruelery.com