#1 2012-05-14 02:04:58

Please give new registrations the benefit of the doubt before banishing them.

Outwardly, the account below looks valid. Thank you!

https://cruelery.com/profile.php?id=1220

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2012-05-14 02:30:55

I did that.  It comes from China.

#3 2012-05-14 02:55:58

MSG Tripps wrote:

I did that.  It comes from China.

Sorry about that. Carry on.

#4 2012-05-16 09:19:12

How about WCL?  I know I'm not here much anymore but goddamn when I do look in that pompous fucking gasbag makes me not want to come back.

#5 2012-05-16 10:05:34

This site has all but lost uncontrolled nuclear reaction that made cruel.com noteworthy every single day.

Wilber can write. He also has an occasionally uncomfortable and impolite habit of making people think.

#6 2012-05-16 10:59:59

choad wrote:

This site has all but lost uncontrolled nuclear reaction that made cruel.com noteworthy every single day.

Wilber can write. He also has an occasionally uncomfortable and impolite habit of making people think.

I agree.

#7 2012-05-16 11:11:10

choad wrote:

Exactly.

#8 2012-05-16 13:26:14

WCL

I am also very good in bed.

#9 2012-05-16 13:33:17

Oh, Canada, the only nation that makes hibernation a competitive sport.

Last edited by choad (2012-05-16 13:34:35)

#10 2012-05-16 13:49:58

I can put up with his flatulent scribblings, but if he starts up with peacocky libidinous adventures, he's outta here!

#11 2012-05-16 15:17:03

WCL

Thank you, thank you, one and all, including those who hate me and those I profoundly bore. I shall do my best to scribble flatulently - in fact, I am learning (from Phreddy) to type with my ass.

Since I seem to have become the subject of this thread, I will take the opportunity to officially dismount from a broken-legged hobby-horse (anyone read Tristram Shandy?). Dusty's excellent triple-political-post yesterday made me realize that I have been blaming and excoriating all Americans for the incursion of neo-con views into Canada. Clearly that was an untenable position - the inhabitants of High-Street (and, I suppose, America) are diverse, and can never be tarred with the same sticky brush. To those I splattered and annoyed unjustly whilst dealing with my misdirected rage, I apologize. Please send me the cleaning bills.
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_tarbaby.jpg
        Clickitty Heah Fo' Waddamelon!

#12 2012-05-16 16:15:39

Banning WCL because several people dislike his posts would set an ugly precedent.  We've never banned Horse or Kathy in spite of a desire by many people to see this happen.  There were also calls in the past for me to be banned. 

May I suggest two methods for dealing with posters you dislike?  One is the chickenshit method, namely using the ignore button.  The other method, and the one I recommend, is to get out there and provide other content for people to comment on.

#13 2012-05-16 17:52:54

choad wrote:

True, but beside the point. fnord has good comments too, but I wish WCL would devote all his boundless energy to getting the writing crew from House to ghost for him. They're out of work now, after all.

#14 2012-05-16 19:19:25

Dafuq?  I come home from a more-than-usually irritating fucking day to this--talk of banning people?  What, is H-S overpopulated?  I have to put up with humidity, traffic, a nasty paper cut, a thumping headache and this shit?  Fuck, people.

There are a lot of people here whom I never agree with.  There's a sizable minority that irritate the piss out of me on a regular basis.*  I never suggest bannings because it never occurs to me to obstruct expression.

I weighed in on WCL in particular recently.  I approach his posts with caution but with undeniable interest.

I'm in agreement with (so far) choad, fnord, phred, the BigKitty and the Sarge (lawd, what a motley crew).  Only spammers and bots should be banned.

*Not telling.  Nope.  No lists.

#15 2012-05-16 19:29:30

fnord wrote:

Banning WCL because several people dislike his posts would set an ugly precedent.  We've never banned Horse or Kathy in spite of a desire by many people to see this happen.  There were also calls in the past for me to be banned. 

May I suggest two methods for dealing with posters you dislike?  One is the chickenshit method, namely using the ignore button.  The other method, and the one I recommend, is to get out there and provide other content for people to comment on.

+1

#16 2012-05-16 20:24:58

WCL wrote:

Thank you, thank you, one and all, including those who hate me and those I profoundly bore. I shall do my best to scribble flatulently - in fact, I am learning (from Phreddy) to type with my ass.

Since I seem to have become the subject of this thread, I will take the opportunity to officially dismount from a broken-legged hobby-horse (anyone read Tristram Shandy?). Dusty's excellent triple-political-post yesterday made me realize that I have been blaming and excoriating all Americans for the incursion of neo-con views into Canada. Clearly that was an untenable position - the inhabitants of High-Street (and, I suppose, America) are diverse, and can never be tarred with the same sticky brush. To those I splattered and annoyed unjustly whilst dealing with my misdirected rage, I apologize. Please send me the cleaning bills.

Do you ever shut up?

#17 2012-05-16 20:46:49

WCL

Emmeran wrote:

WCL wrote:

Do you ever shut up?

In fact, I do. You on the other hand, never fail to bore.

#18 2012-05-16 20:57:07

George Orr wrote:

*Not telling.  Nope.  No lists.

Awe, c,mon Gawgie. Give us a list. We should all make a list. Mandatory homework.

Outline:
- Who annoys you.
- Why.
- What your ideal solution would be.  (please be as graphic here as possible)

This will give us shit to bicker about for weeks. Good times, good times.

#19 2012-05-16 21:52:46

I said no lists, and I'm sticking to it.  I'm against it because I don't want to make anyone a) self-conscious, b) conciliatory or c) start trolling me like vindictive bitches.  The rest of y'all can do what you want.

#20 2012-05-16 21:57:12

WCL

George Orr wrote:

Dafuq?  I come home from a more-than-usually irritating fucking day to this--talk of banning people?  What, is H-S overpopulated?  I have to put up with humidity, traffic, a nasty paper cut, a thumping headache and this shit?  Fuck, people.

Sorry you had a shitty day, Georgie. If I were there I'd give you a shoulder massage and muddle you some mint for a mojito. As for this thread, let's look at it objectively - so far only Scotty has actually called for my defenestration. Emmeran is walking around with a mushroom-headed hate-on for me, which is flattering and funny, but even he seems to have enough sense to avoid the pitfalls of fascistic over-reaction. Tall Paul has more cause than anyone to wish I'd disappear, but apparently he'd rather I'd metamorphose into a doctor/nurse soap opera (at least, I think that's what he's saying - go figger). Frankly, it's a very positive response to a solitary solecism. It reconfigures my estimation of mankind, and even warms the heartles of my cock.

#21 2012-05-16 22:36:09

Fuck sake.  I may piss and moan 'bout Wilbur, but fuck banning his ass, and how did that come up? Uh Uh.  No way.

D

#22 2012-05-18 03:23:15

WCL wrote:

Tall Paul has more cause than anyone to wish I'd disappear, but apparently he'd rather I'd metamorphose into a doctor/nurse soap opera (at least, I think that's what he's saying - go figger

Ban? Not at all. That would be overly dramatic, an extreme sanction for spammers and linkwhores employed on one who merely needed to tighten up his/her/its prose. Post away!

#23 2012-05-18 09:52:38

I don't want to belong to any club that would ban anyone for what they think or the marginally literate methods they use to express themselves. (Except for spammers. Linkwhoring is a much less respectable career than real whoring.)

#24 2012-05-19 01:12:20

I feel much better knowing where T.P and GooberMcfucktard stand on this.

#25 2012-05-19 08:01:05

Bigcat wrote:

We can always give the agitating instigator's site profile a "chiropractic adjustment" as a lesson to any and all would-be censors foolish enough to suggest this? Make him wear the scarlet letter A for asshole?

#26 2012-05-19 10:16:08

choad wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

We can always give the agitating instigator's site profile a "chiropractic adjustment" as a lesson to any and all would-be censors foolish enough to suggest this? Make him wear the scarlet letter A for asshole?

It seems as though you just called me an asshole.   sniff, sniff

#27 2012-05-19 10:28:45

Bigcat wrote:

choad wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

It seems as though you just called me an asshole.   sniff, sniff

No, Scotty started this little uproar.

#28 2012-05-19 11:27:17

Ha Ha, Choad called Scotty an asshole.

#29 2012-05-19 15:06:42

Back to the original topic, I've been banning obvious spam only (and leaving the post up so people can see what it was, but removing the spam links).  We've been lucky to have what looks like possibly the same guy keep posting unintelligible garbage, so I haven't seen many close calls lately.

#30 2012-05-19 15:39:33

tojo2000 wrote:

the same guy keep posting unintelligible garbage

fnord?

#31 2012-05-19 15:40:13

Just kidding fnordie, don't get yer edible knickers in a wad.

#32 2012-05-19 17:17:39

https://cruelery.com/uploads/18_didneyworl.jpg

This made me laugh like a loon, but I can never find an appropriate context for posting it anywhere, so here looks as good as anywhere...Hey, if you like, you can interpret it as an affirmation of my support of freedom of expression!

#33 2012-05-19 18:39:46

Bigcat wrote:

I don't wear knickers because I find them confining (given the circumstances, you needed this bit of information), but thank you for being concerned about my feelings.

#34 2012-05-19 19:01:09

fnord wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

I don't wear knickers because I find them confining (given the circumstances, you needed this bit of information), but thank you for being concerned about my feelings.

A perfect 10, fnord. Good luck collecting your prize.

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/blowme.png

#35 2012-05-19 19:16:47

Bigcat wrote:

See? Now that we know where you stand on this, everybody's happy!

#36 2012-05-19 19:18:23

fnord wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Silly cat, don't you know the difference between knickers and bloomers?

#37 2012-05-20 11:20:13

opsec wrote:

fnord wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Silly cat, don't you know the difference between knickers and bloomers?

I do, but I didn't want to make any assumptions.  Ass umptions- get it?

#38 2012-05-20 21:09:12

Damn, you people are a bunch of tight asses.  As if any of you that have known me over these many years would think I was actually calling for that fuckknuckle Horse-wannabe to be actually banned.  If I felt he needed a talking to I would give it myself but other than that I just ignore his ridiculous site littering as it is.

Carry on you soft, Facebook-linking-to-each-other fuckers.  Love you all.

#39 2012-05-20 21:47:41

I'm just jumping in here because I didn't want to be left out of this particular thread.

#40 2012-05-20 22:02:04

Shut the hell up, Taint.

#41 2012-05-20 22:27:00

George, come on.  He likes it in the middle.

#42 2012-05-20 22:57:35

Shut the fuck up, Dmtdust!

Okay, now I'm not sure if he likes it in the middle or just has access to outrageous amounts of beautiful women over the last couple of decades.

#43 2012-05-20 23:27:46

tojo2000 wrote:

Shut the fuck up, Dmtdust!

Okay, now I'm not sure if he likes it in the middle or just has access to outrageous amounts of beautiful women over the last couple of decades.

Who, Taint (haha, giggle, snort!) or Dmtdust?

#44 2012-05-20 23:51:56

WCL

Scotty wrote:

If I felt he needed a talking to I would give it myself.

Please do, Spotty - your braggadocio is meaningless without demonstration. Odd that your aggression (if the yipping of a little dog can be so called) should sound so brave, but be so indirect. Yours is the way of the neurotic beta bitch, snapping from behind at the heels of her betters.

Perhaps your poor old pickled brain is capable of mounting a sustained and intelligent discourse, but I see absolutely no proof of that in any of your previous posts. As a rough assessment, your IQ is in the range of 105-110, and your writing ability is somewhere around the 65th percentile. Not much of a meal for a carnivore like me, but please, pop your little head up, bare your tiny fangs and growl at me in imitation of a real dog. I am waiting - hungry and amused.

http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/nature/dogs/scottish-terrier.gif

Watch Out - He Yips!

#45 2012-05-21 00:42:26

WCL wrote:

Scotty wrote:

If I felt he needed a talking to I would give it myself.

Please do, Spotty - your braggadocio is meaningless without demonstration. Odd that your aggression (if the yipping of a little dog can be so called) should sound so brave, but be so indirect. Yours is the way of the neurotic beta bitch, snapping from behind at the heels of her betters.

Perhaps your poor old pickled brain is capable of mounting a sustained and intelligent discourse, but I see absolutely no proof of that in any of your previous posts. As a rough assessment, your IQ is in the range of 105-110, and your writing ability is somewhere around the 65th percentile. Not much of a meal for a carnivore like me, but please, pop your little head up, bare your tiny fangs and growl at me in imitation of a real dog. I am waiting - hungry and amused.

Polonius said that brevity is the soul of wit.  I hereby nominate you as the metamucil colon of wit.

#46 2012-05-21 00:58:23

WCL

opsec wrote:

Polonius said that brevity is the soul of wit.  I hereby nominate you as the metamucil colon of wit.

Ops please...that was a good sounding try but it doesn't hold together logically. You can do better.
*Edit: Having thought on it, what you wrote is logical, after all. I was slightly confused by the use of a trademarked product name "Metamucil," and feared for a moment that you'd slipped the bounds of parallelism. I see now that you haven't. You have raked me with grapeshot to the leeward but missed my mast, leaving only a small hole in my poopdeck, far above the plimsoll line.

Last edited by WCL (2012-05-21 01:17:08)

#47 2012-05-21 01:09:34

WCL wrote:

opsec wrote:

Ops please...that was a good sounding try but it doesn't hold together logically. You can do better.

Yes I can, but it's billable.

#48 2012-05-21 01:19:18

WCL

opsec wrote:

WCL wrote:

opsec wrote:

Yes I can, but it's billable.

Lay on, MacDuffSec. Choad'll pick up the tab.

#49 2012-05-22 10:02:01

Banning is for armpits.

#50 2012-05-25 21:58:58

I am already banned from coming within 300 feet of any old folk's homes due to past indescretions. Please never ban me from here. I have no where else to go.

Board footer

cruelery.com