#51 2012-05-27 08:30:06

So, are we "over the weirdness" yet?  Can we just "get on" to fucking one an-other, and "be on with it", now? *

* And, yes, I have had my mourning meth to-day; So, it is not so much a matter of an "attitude problem".  I am simply "in a bit of mood" as it were.

Last edited by Decadence (2012-05-27 08:30:37)

#52 2012-05-27 11:40:11

Shut the hell up, Dec.

#53 2012-05-27 17:25:37

"Dec," George seems "to be having" "issues."

#54 2012-05-27 18:59:31

Shut the hell "up," Taint.

#55 2012-05-27 19:16:11

George Orr wrote:

Perhaps "George" is having a "more-than-usually" difficult.

#56 2012-05-27 20:41:57

Tall Paul wrote:

George Orr wrote:

Perhaps "George" is having a "more-than-usually" difficult.

I always picture Dec using dramatic air-quotes when verbalizing.  It makes it much more entertaining.

#57 2012-05-28 04:21:38

opsec wrote:

I always picture Dec using dramatic air-quotes when verbalizing.  It makes it much more entertaining.

I hate those fucking people.  Admittedly though, I will occasionally use the phrase "Quote/Unquote".  How-Ever, I am that one ass-hole who actually places the quote in the middle.  You know, where it fucking be-longs.

Larry David should seriously cover "this issue" next season.  "You gave me the 'quote/unquote'; But, I couldn't help but notice that you failed to include the actual quote.  I would think that the quote it-self might be rather pertinent in that sentence."  "I'm just saying . . .  If it were me, I would insert the quote."  {Susie makes a "bald ass-hole" reference, and fade}

Last edited by Decadence (2012-05-28 05:13:18)

#58 2012-05-29 13:46:55

Decadence wrote:

opsec wrote:

I hate those fucking people.  Admittedly though, I will occasionally use the phrase "Quote/Unquote".  How-Ever, I am that one ass-hole who actually places the quote in the middle.  You know, where it fucking be-longs.

Larry David should seriously cover "this issue" next season.  "You gave me the 'quote/unquote'; But, I couldn't help but notice that you failed to include the actual quote.  I would think that the quote it-self might be rather pertinent in that sentence."  "I'm just saying . . .  If it were me, I would insert the quote."  {Susie makes a "bald ass-hole" reference, and fade}

I'm still trying to figure out how you demonstrate the hyphens when you speak.

#59 2012-05-29 15:07:57

Taint wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out how you demonstrate the hyphens when you speak.

the dash don't be silient

#60 2012-05-29 17:20:08

Quite frankly, Dec has one of the most original and interesting voices on this site. If he wasn't a fucking meth-head he could probably be a novelist. Too many N. Americans leverage their writing aesthetics over the Hemmingway fulcrum. You have no idea how sick I am of simple, declarative, "muscular" sentences. Writing exposes the wiring of the brain - Dec's brain is interesting and often quite elegant. It stammers, stutters, perseverates, hiccups, farts, metastasizes and goes into remission. At times it reads like a Ferrari at 5-mph, or a hobbled racing horse trying to catch up with a sugar-dipped carrot (or some other, better simile that escapes me at the moment). And of course, he definitely/hyphenates. (I believe there's a formula for that: d/h=GO/whelmed.)

Board footer

cruelery.com