• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » The great things that come in my myspace bulletins.

#1 2007-12-21 08:17:17

Myspace - a great place to make terroristic threats.

ok.....some of you helped...some of you didnt....now get a pen cause this is very important.....PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!
Word on the street is Ronnie Smith, Jodi Bogel and Raylynn Sigwalt are the FUCKING CRACKSMOKING THIEVES that stole my laptop amongst many other things on their robbery spree saturday night/sunday morning.......IM LOOKING FOR THEM!!!! Repost this and im asking anyone that reads this to call my cell if you see them on the street or you know where they sleep or where they smoke their FUCKING CRACK!!!!! My number is 724-366-3776.... day or night....call anonymous or give me your name so i can hook you up for your trouble...cash...crack...whatever you need.....doesnt matter to me....just call me because I WANT THEIR ASSES!!!!!!! And if you dont wanna help me cause your a cracksmoker too thats fine.....just pass the message to your buddies! Let them know that I live at 607 Elm St. , Brownsville, Pa 15417 so they can stop by for a visit if they have a problem cause I got somethin waitin on their ass!
Thank You,
MIKE MALETA

here's his site.  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … d=60567968

#2 2007-12-21 08:58:30

Anyone know whatever happened to BigCat?

The wiki page for Brownsville explains the myspace entry above in the first paragraph.

"Brownsville is a borough in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, USA, 35 miles (56 km) south of Pittsburgh along the Monongahela River. In 1940, 8,015 people lived here. The population was 2,804 at the 2000 census."

#3 2007-12-21 11:21:24

sic

"Mike is lookin for stole his laptop."

That just sounds like a LOLcatz caption

#4 2007-12-22 10:32:07

Here is his personal affirmation quote:

"Rainbows are like women....Lots of curves but I never me one that lead to a pot of gold."

He keeps dropping whole words from his rants. Methinks that Ronnie Smith, Jodi Bogel and Raylynn Sigwalt aren't the only crack smokers in that little dump of a town.

#5 2007-12-22 23:47:07

Brownsville home to mostly empty buildings, one of the exceptions is the local synagogue.

Unique one of a kind experience. computers, guns, food, and drink.

Maria's Lovers was filmed in Brownsville, all they needed to make the town appear as it did in the 40's was remove the parking meters and the painted lines on the streets.

Last edited by Bonsai Kitten (2007-12-23 00:02:20)

#6 2007-12-23 01:13:01

It doesn't surprise Matty the Damned that ole Mikey had his laptop stolen. One glance at his picture confirms that he's the sort of dumb fuck who'll spend his whole life pushing doors marked pull.

MtD

#7 2007-12-23 01:42:05

matty.the.damned wrote:

It doesn't surprise Matty the Damned

Sure thing hero, third parties are usually fucked.

#8 2007-12-23 01:56:47

MSG Tripps wrote:

matty.the.damned wrote:

It doesn't surprise Matty the Damned

Sure thing hero, third parties are usually fucked.

And what about third persons, champion?

MtD

#9 2007-12-23 03:01:04

matty.the.damned wrote:

champion

champion

Nice word. [Kind of froggy, I reckon.]

It sounds like a characteristic from some computer game.

But hey....

Semantics....

It is all meat.

hero....

#10 2007-12-23 05:03:42

MSG Tripps wrote:

matty.the.damned wrote:

champion

champion

Nice word. [Kind of froggy, I reckon.]

It sounds like a characteristic from some computer game.

But hey....

Semantics....

It is all meat.

hero....

Meat? As are you canon fodder. Well that would be if you hadn't chicken shitted it out before Bush War I.

MtD

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » The great things that come in my myspace bulletins.

Board footer

cruelery.com