• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Airline Delays, Power Canceled due to Mexican Pork Cloud

#2 2012-05-26 20:44:08

Ops, I think you've just invented a new game. Take that list of words, then write sentences or even better limericks and email them to all your friends and/or enemies. Weapons-grade Fundamentalism anyone?

#3 2012-05-26 20:57:03

Tall Paul wrote:

Ops, I think you've just invented a new game. Take that list of words, then write sentences or even better limericks and email them to all your friends and/or enemies. Weapons-grade Fundamentalism anyone?

That's actually a hilarious idea, but if if went viral and they put me on the no-fly list I'd have to drive across the Pacific and hunt you down!

#4 2012-05-26 21:03:27

I saw that this morning and absolutely knew one of you tards would bring it here. Thanks a lot.

#5 2012-05-27 01:01:00

choad wrote:

I saw that this morning and absolutely knew one of you tards would bring it here. Thanks a lot.

With words like "police," "wave" and "recall" et many al, I'm thinking a) everyone in the English-speaking fucking world is a terror suspect and b) DHS cannot possibly have enough employees to work this list, since they do not employ everyone in the English-speaking fucking world, and they would have to.

#6 2012-05-27 05:29:08

I've used words on that list as fnord, my nom de horticulture, and in postings and emails using my real name.  How much money has been wasted investigating me and my web incarnations?

Pork pork bacon bacon cloud Mexico Tucson San Diego flu incident riot burn infection leak gas looting riot salmonella smart mutation sick swine MARTA body scanner airplane airline airport recruitment Yuma border Borders El Paso Tijuana Southwest Sonora Iraq Iran Afghanistan Pakistan Somalia Nigeria execution Fundamentalism Islamist Taliban Jihad pirates hurricane storm flood ice hail snow twister forest fire wildfire nuclear target earthquake tsunami spammer virus trojan malware worm help China social network warning Homeland Security

#7 2012-05-27 07:43:00

As if living in Tucson did not "suck" enough all-ready.  Now you can-not even plan a barbecue with-out calling un-wanted attention to your-self.

And, feel free to change out that front-page image, Choad.  I know that it is only tangentially re-lated; But, a pig in boots all-ways brings a bit of a smile to me.

Last edited by Decadence (2012-05-27 07:49:30)

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Airline Delays, Power Canceled due to Mexican Pork Cloud

Board footer

cruelery.com