#1 2012-07-12 15:32:10

I didn't know these existed. I should learn to embrace our totalitarian future:

#2 2012-07-12 15:44:02

They do this same shit around the NYC area as well.  Even better, they do it during rush hour traffic, creating even more congestion.

#3 2012-07-13 08:33:58

You can-not avoid these unconstitutional obstructions in the South-West.  They generally simply "wave me through" as I force my best pseudo-I-Am-A-Law-Abiding-'Merican smile.  Though, they did once cause me to miss a physician's appointment when I invoked my Fourth Amendment rights in response to their demand to search my vehicle.  It took a fucking hour for the State police to respond, and, as I continued to quote Thomas Jefferson (And, at one point, I believe Bill Hicks) another hour for them to bring in a canine to walk around my vehicle.

States do not "give us liberties".  As much as they would like us to believe this, they only consume.

And, "there I go again".  If any-body should need me, I will be in the corner breathing heavily in-and-out in an attempt to stabilize whilst listening to my favorite pro-'Merican music on the radio* .

{PoorInBredPandoringTalentlessSongWriterImitation}I'm proud to be an 'Merican.  And, to have been born right here.  'Cause I could have been born in Canada just like some fucking queer.{/PoorInBredPandoringTalentlessSongWriterImitation}

#4 2012-07-13 10:37:48

Decadence wrote:

{PoorInBredPandoringTalentlessSongWriterImitation}I'm proud to be an 'Merican.  And, to have been born right here.  'Cause I could have been born in Canada just like some fucking queer.{/PoorInBredPandoringTalentlessSongWriterImitation}

you got a torrent link for that?

#5 2012-07-13 20:40:12

Decadence wrote:

I'm proud to be an 'Merican.  And, to have been born right here.  'Cause I could have been born in Canada just like some fucking queer.

I could have been born in Mexico, got my back wet coming across, but I was born in 'Merica: A nat'ral wetback boss.

Board footer

cruelery.com