#51 2012-09-19 07:44:11

Taint wrote:

I was friendly with a former diplomat from Mexico for a time last year who, over the course of his career, served as ambassador to a few Middle Eastern countries. He had some fascinating stories to tell, as well as a very different take on matters there than I was typically used to hearing from either the American or various Middle Eastern viewpoints.

Anything you'd be willing to share?

#52 2012-09-19 09:29:46

Taint wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Blah, blah, blah.

I was friendly with a former diplomat from Mexico for a time last year who, over the course of his career, served as ambassador to a few Middle Eastern countries. He had some fascinating stories to tell, as well as a very different take on matters there than I was typically used to hearing from either the American or various Middle Eastern viewpoints.

The most interesting queer in the world. "I don't always fuck foreigners, but when I do I prefer high-level government functionaries. Stay fabulous, my friends."

#53 2012-09-19 09:42:31

ah297900 wrote:

Taint wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Blah, blah, blah.

The most interesting queer in the world. "I don't always fuck foreigners, but when I do I prefer high-level government functionaries. Stay fabulous, my friends."

No, it was merely friendly. He wanted more but, let's just say he wasn't quite my type.

#54 2012-09-19 10:04:38

The most racist queer in the world: "I don't always fuck the ethnics, but when I do--JK LOL I NEVER DO. Stay fnord, my friends."

#55 2012-09-19 11:15:26

ah297900 wrote:

The most racist queer in the world: "I don't always fuck the ethnics, but when I do--JK LOL I NEVER DO. Stay fnord, my friends."

???? It was Taint who refused to suck the Mexican's dick, why are you dragging (pun not intended) me into this?

#56 2012-09-19 11:49:03

Yes, I think ah has exposed himself as a homophobic alcoholic. Or a homophobic muddlehead. Either way, it is a little confusing.

#57 2012-09-19 12:11:17

fnord wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

???? It was Taint who refused to suck the Mexican's dick, why are you dragging (pun not intended) me into this?

Wow, guys. Project much?

#58 2012-09-19 18:43:44

Taint wrote:

fnord wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

Wow, guys. Project much?

It's pretty much SOP around here.

#59 2012-09-19 18:55:14

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Taint wrote:

fnord wrote:

Wow, guys. Project much?

It's pretty much SOP around here.

no ur SOP

#60 2012-11-03 14:53:37

opsec wrote:

It's counterintuitive, but the weird thing about religion is that the more modern the sect the more batshit crazy it is.

It's called "Entropy".  Eventually the energy (insanity, zealotry, etc.) always starts to run down.

Board footer

cruelery.com